What's new

Iranian Navy | News and Discussions

Maybe it is "Fitted But Not With". In the mast, at the front there are space for a small radar (like Umkhomto one), but in those pictures, NO search radar / Illumination radar, so NO SAM.

Moreover, the two front radars, are without any doubt "S" band (bigger one) and "X" band (small one), just for navigation.

It is usual in ships, doing sea test without some components, but it is clear VLS in front of the mast, and a mast space probably for small search radar. But NO search radars.

He is a self hating gharbzade. He has an agenda.
thats you and your friends but instead of Gharb zadeh you are member of Tudeh group who believe everything must come from Russia and Iranian had no ability at all.
otherwise for last 3 week i'm wasting my time and energy to make you understand that we can do it ourselves and don't need any foreign country for our defense industry . and what we have is our engineers handwork and the understanding that we can , but you and all your friends in all this time arguing that we can't and we need Russia .

show us who is self hating Tudeh infiltrator

Maybe it is "Fitted But Not With". In the mast, at the front there are space for a small radar (like Umkhomto one), but in those pictures, NO search radar / Illumination radar, so NO SAM.

Moreover, the two front radars, are without any doubt "S" band (bigger one) and "X" band (small one), just for navigation.

It is usual in ships, doing sea test without some components, but it is clear VLS in front of the mast, and a mast space probably for small search radar. But NO search radars.
Anywhere that one could be fitted on the ship? Any space?

If their is no intention of that, then we analyzed wrong and assumed VLS would be SAMs but actually, either anti-shipping and/or land attack.

Although I hope for a mix of two.

20220906_004332.jpg

Lol oh yeah a Muslim tudeh
MKO ? at last you admit it
According to you Russia is still soviet union lol to mesle ye bache fekr mikoni...ya mesle ye mozdoor e dast rasti e emrikayi ke roosiyero ba shoravi yeki mibine.
slaves follow their master no matter how much color the master change
the exact same persons who were bought for tzar russia later change their master to .... well you yourself probably can guess.
Your ramblings have been refuted by pretty much everyone causing zionists like beny to spring to your defence.
as if i need anybody defence , you were so absurd that he found an opportunity to bash Iran and Iranian , show you are also work for zionists without knowing it.
We dont have the money, time or the infrastructure to make aircraft to rival those our enemies have. Enghadr khari?
now unlike somebody i believe in myself , not sell everything to make my master happy . you guys if were allowed would have made iran a colony of russia.
by the way you are ignorant that you cant understand 8 years ago they said the exact same word you are talking about Iranian drones and air-defense system , right now nobody dare to talk about them . and that's because we believed in ourselves not like you who knew nothing about Iran and lived all your life outside Iran and only heard some story.
Your option of 100% self seficiency be dard e khodet va oon raees e Israeilit mikhore.
well you showed your color to anybody now I'm sure you are enemy infiltrator.
There is nothing wrong with having allies and trading with them...the difference is you want us to trade with a dishonest theif in the west in favour of a refromed neighbour who has come back to us, humbled with a bloody nose. I'll take the humbled Russian wanting cooperation over an oppoutunistic western gargoyle hell bent on destroying me.
reformed neighbor don't make me laugh it was last year they were pressuring Iran to ratify the agreement on Caspian see.
Va self hating jad o abadete, fazel ab!
go wash your mouth , everything you said is yourself and I and my family are not impolite to the same degree to insult others family member and ancestor when have disagreement with somebody .
you are nothing , just an impolite child that his family failed to bring up properly

MKO ? at last you admit it

slaves follow their master no matter how much color the master change
the exact same persons who were bought for tzar russia later change their master to .... well you yourself probably can guess.

as if i need anybody defence , you were so absurd that he found an opportunity to bash Iran and Iranian , show you are also work for zionists without knowing it.

now unlike somebody i believe in myself , not sell everything to make my master happy . you guys if were allowed would have made iran a colony of russia.
by the way you are ignorant that you cant understand 8 years ago they said the exact same word you are talking about Iranian drones and air-defense system , right now nobody dare to talk about them . and that's because we believed in ourselves not like you who knew nothing about Iran and lived all your life outside Iran and only heard some story.

well you showed your color to anybody now I'm sure you are enemy infiltrator.

reformed neighbor don't make me laugh it was last year they were pressuring Iran to ratify the agreement on Caspian see.

go wash your mouth , everything you said is yourself and I and my family are not impolite to the same degree to insult others family member and ancestor when have disagreement with somebody .
you are nothing , just an impolite child that his family failed to bring up properly

I never said I was a Muslim tudeh...they are literally a contradiction. Pas khari, dige.

I don't know what you're talking about. I am not a tsarist Russian, or soviet spy or working for the aliens. You are unwell. But it is clear who your master is and it is coming from outside Iran.

No I am defending iran tooth and nail, not showering misery on anything Iran does. Even when Iran has built nice catamaran ship, all indegenously you cant bring yourself to praise it. Youre a liar and fooling nobody with your fake call for indegenous production because whatever Iran does indegenously you will be the first to shit on it. Your game is up. You're a fraud! Ask benny if I work for the zionists, Iransetiz e anoosi.

If you didnt believe in yourself then who would be left? You have to delude yourself to stay alive. Nice strawman, since I have never made any mention of Irans drone and missiles, nor did I link them with IRIAF, which are both cheaper to develop than pulling a 4.5gen air superiority fighter out of a magician's hat. In fact I am proud what my people have achieved but am also realistic to our limitations in face of pressing threats from all around our borders. Your call for 100% indegenous production just shows you want Iran to fail when the enemy come knocking. You purposefully ignore the possibility of a hybrid strategy for the airforce because your wet dreams can come true. You live in Iran and you speak with malice about your land, Im a second generation migrant and love my land. We need to swap places. To liaghatet ghorbat va afsordegi hast.

Only you think this because you're a man child glued behind your computer screen. Az sob ta shab faghad dareem shorteto mikeshim payeen, khejalat bekesh dige.

Last year the war in Ukraine and complete isolation by the west hadnt happened. Stop living in the past, your polemics are all carbon copy of western right wing sensationalism and exaggeration.

To goh mikhori be man migi self hater, bisharaf, rooba sefatitam ye neshoonegiye bozorg shodan e khodet hast. Man bayeed midoonam nana va babat kare estesnayee kardan ke ye adam e ahmaghi mesle to bar ovordan. Nothing jad va abadet, mardak!

Last edited:
Heyf ke dastam be in zena zadeye yahud nemires

Iran bayad movazeb bashe, een joonevara mesle ye ghode pakhsh shodan va maloom nist az che goori daran fa'aliat mikonan. In anoosiha va bahai'a kheyli mashkookan be nazare man. Keshvare Iran alan dar hal e jang hast, pas bayad ye kam to dahan e inha harjoori shode bezarim.

Other Rules
Iran bayad movazeb bashe, een joonevara mesle ye ghode pakhsh shodan va maloom nist az che goori daran fa'aliat mikonan. In anoosiha va bahai'a kheyli mashkookan be nazare man. Keshvare Iran alan dar hal e jang hast, pas bayad ye kam to dahan e inha harjoori shode bezarim.
In madarjendha ye bi hoviat ro bayad gereft choob tu astineshun kard

I never said I was a Muslim tudeh...they are literally a contradiction. Pas khari, dige.
there is a group called MKO . that is hybrid of Islam and communism . interestingly you are not even aware of that and claim me ignorant.
I don't know what you're talking about. I am not a tsarist Russian, or soviet spy or working for the aliens. You are unwell. But it is clear who your master is and it is coming from outside Iran.
you are as all your idea is equal to sabotaging Iran independence, and yes you are not tzarist russian spy as they died years ago and can't pay you but Russia new Tzar is there and you are speech his mantra
No I am defending iran tooth and nail, not showering misery on anything Iran does. Even when Iran has built nice catamaran ship, all indegenously you cant bring yourself to praise it. Youre a liar and fooling nobody with your fake call for indegenous production because whatever Iran does indegenously you will be the first to shit on it. Your game is up. You're a fraud! Ask benny if I work for the zionists, Iransetiz e anoosi.
praise it , ? don't recall ever said anything bad about anything Iran made ingeniously , can you point to the post that i said bad about the ship . as i said before you are prone to hallucination and delusion .

If you didnt believe in yourself then who would be left? You have to delude yourself to stay alive. Nice strawman, since I have never made any mention of Irans drone and missiles, nor did I link them with IRIAF, which are both cheaper to develop than making a 4.5gen air superiority fighter out of a magician's hat. In fact I am proud what my people have achieved but am also realistic to our limitations in face of pressing threats from all around our borders. Your call for 100% indegenous production just shows you want Iran to fail when the enemy come knocking. You purposefully ignore the possibility of a hybrid strategy for the airforce because your wet dreams can come true. You live in Iran and you speak with malice about your land, Im a second generation migrant and love my land. We need to swap places. To liaghatet ghorbat va afsordegi hast.
you even can't understand what we say , I say you are like the people who mock Iran when Iran start building Bavar and Shahed-129 you say the exact thing about Iran airplane program as they did about those two program , they were two group agents of enemy and the people who were not believing in themselves . which one are you , maybe both
Only you think this because you're a man child glued behind your computer screen. Az sob ta shab faghad dareem shorteto mikeshim payeen, khejalat bekesh dige.
why i be ashamed , you must be ashamed for your impoliteness , for how you show your family upbringing . by the way why I care id your mouth need washing with soap after all
به حرف گربه سیاهه که بارون نمیاید
Last year the war in Ukraine and complete isolation by the west hadnt happened. Stop living in the past, your polemics are all carbon copy of western right wing sensationalism and exaggeration.
you are too naive to think anything changed there.
To goh mikhori be man migi self hater, bisharaf, rooba sefatitam ye neshoonegiye bozorg shodan e khodet hast. Man bayeed midoonam nana va babat kare estesnayee kardan ke ye adam e ahmaghi mesle to bar ovordan. Nothing jad va abadet, mardak!
you an impolite , self hater , who knew zero about what is the true meaning of revolution and independence who knew nothing about what it mean to be an iranian , never been to iran , knew nothing of independence and self reliance . .
you yourself are a dishonorable person who is such coward who afraid to write what he want to say in English or Persian but resort to Finglish , if you afraid then stay silent
Man bayeed midoonam nana va babat kare estesnayee kardan ke ye adam e ahmaghi mesle to bar ovordan. Nothing jad va abadet, mardak!
that's what your mother and father did after all a heathen think everybody is heathen

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom