What's new

Iranian Navy | News and Discussions

You are a bit unfair...IRGC engineers surely use the experience gained by the naval shipyars to do their design..They are more efficient in producing results I admit to that..bu Iranian navy is not far behind.why they can not be faster is also a question mark for me..I like to see more fateh subs coming out..I prefer subs to surface fleet but they do not get visibility because...well they are hidden..lol
I agree. Both arms are part and parcel of the armed forces. The allusions to separate behavior are mere illusions. The ‘wow irgc’ vs ‘oh no irin’ posts have zero value stemmed in foreign mindset.

At the moment our comments are only guesses, before taking a leap too far it is always advisable to wait for the official presentation of this catamaran corvette, which should be imminent.
I think it's going to be some of Iran's most best work. This is a very ambitious project for a country with a small ship building history.

Attachments

• 1631650350763.png
    1631650350763.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 78
Dear AmirPatriot;

I can guess the mast. If you enter in GoogleMaps you will see a dark part over the funnel and part even the dock, that shadow is consistent with the mast and other parts of others ships docket at Bandar Abbas port. Moreover I can distinguish a round antenna (Tacan?) between funnel and bridge, I think it is the Tacan antenna of the mast.

But I found two things interesting;

First, If you see the actual picture of Google Maps, you can guess a small spot just in the bow of the Kamand CIWS, suggesting that any kind of Radar/EO/IR has been received for the Kamand.

media%2FE7IX0jCWUAMnfVH.jpg

(Excuse me, picture taken from your nitter profile).

Second, just over the bridge of the ship, seems to be aded a basis, in the middle of that new basis added, just at the stern of "74" unit number, appears to be a perfect rounded gap, that could be either for firing radar/eo/ir for the Fajr-27, or ECM like Jamaran. Anyway seems to large to be another Satcomm antenna.

Cheers

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom