What's new

Iranian Navy | News and Discussions

A few years

Probably 5 or so

My guess is it needs up to 6 of those sections to be welded together since then they increased the size/tonnage from original design. Then outfitted with engines and electronics/sub systems. Then radar. Then sea trails.

A country like China could bring that in 3 years or so. Not Iran’s shipyards on its first design/build attempt.

Probably 5 or so

My guess is it needs up to 6 of those sections to be welded together since then they increased the size/tonnage from original design. Then outfitted with engines and electronics/sub systems. Then radar. Then sea trails.

A country like China could bring that in 3 years or so. Not Iran’s shipyards on its first design/build attempt.
the ship supposed to be more than 150m .my guess is they need more than 6 of those parts . also they need several part for supra structure
Model_of_training_ship_Khalij-e-Fars_on_Parade_%28cropped%29.jpg

by the way i hope by the time they actually going to arm it we ditch those canisters and use VLS instead.

the ship supposed to be more than 150m .my guess is they need more than 6 of those parts . also they need several part for supra structure

by the way i hope by the time they actually going to arm it we ditch those canisters and use VLS instead.
Considering they're already beginning to experiment with VLS on the Moudge Class vessels, Loghman will certainly have it.

The sinking of the Moskva will also prompt them adopt it...Russia blundering through this war has produced many valuable lessons to be learned.

That is old design. It wasn’t very modern.

New design thanks to H I Sutton

1660253287539.jpeg

If we see the ship commissioned before 2027, I’ll be surprised (and happy). Iranian [warship] building is below global average build rates.

A 6000 ton destroyer should take 5 years or so to build (sometimes 4 sometimes 6). This project has been ongoing since at what 4 years ago?

View attachment 869857

If we see the ship commissioned before 2027, I’ll be surprised (and happy). Iranian [warship] building is below global average build rates.

A 6000 ton destroyer should take 5 years or so to build (sometimes 4 sometimes 6). This project has been ongoing since at what 4 years ago?
What are the chances of the trimaran design being adopted? It LOOKS the stealthiest of the three but I don't know how well it would fare in the rough waters of the arabian sea and the indian ocean.

View attachment 869857

Bear in mind that even Jew A-s-s AIDS (🇺🇸) imports a huge number of components for their naval projects or outsources contracts to various European countries.

Every single component for Loghman is being made in Iran, by contrast. For a pilot venture of such magnitude, I'm not surprised about the delay.

Make that 40 then! :yahoo:
40? Kek, the highlight of 4 decades would be american women being carted off as sex slaves and used liberally like cumdumpsters in every corner of the world...they'll write that in your history books, heh.

By the way, news from SHITHOLE Benning (more like Ben-NIG): 2 zogmutt personnel dead and 3 wounded when a tree toppled on top of them and pancaked them. I'm ordering something nice to celebrate it!

40? Kek, the highlight of 4 decades would be american women being carted off as sex slaves and used liberally like cumdumpsters in every corner of the world...they'll write that in your history book, heh.

By the way, news from SHITHOLE Benning (more like Ben-NIG): 2 zogmutt personnel dead and 3 wounded when a tree toppled on top of them and pancaked them. I'm ordering something nice to celebrate it!
Make that 100 years then just to make a destroyer.. How's the Qaher Stealth Fighter of yours? Is it flying already? :chilli:

1660285405884.png

Make that 100 years then just to make a destroyer.. How's the Qaher Stealth Fighter of yours? Is it flying already? :chilli:
Ah, 100 years. Well, amerikwa will cease to exist in half that time so no need to hold your breath.

Given how shittily your hypersonic weapons program is progressing, it might be Jew A-s-s AIDS (🇺🇸) that takes 100 years to field them. Even North Korea already put their own in service BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...North Korea beat the americucks in an arms race now.

What a sad nation of short-dicked cuckolds and faggots you americucks are!

View attachment 869857

probably the drawing in the center has extrapolated it from what I am attaching
Loghman-class.jpg

more recently more images of the future destroyer appeared in a video, here of screenshots
Dt7QQ1eXcAAAgjg.jpg

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom