What's new

Iranian Navy | News and Discussions

I find it quite strange that you expect Iran under the most draconian sanctions to military respond to Israel/US when China itself with all its immense power and economic might still gets trolled by US.

Just to name a few

*US continues to arm Taiwan
*US continues to violate South China Sea defense zones
*US continues to involve itself with Chinese domestic affairs (Hong Kong, Uygur Muslims, etc)

What has China or Russia done in last 3 decades? Iran has been the only country to directly kill US soldiers in Iraq via Quds force and direct missile strike on US military base.

Last time China butted heads with US was the Korean War. China is even more conservative than Iran in its decision making.

I do not "EXPECT" Iran to answer to Israeli attack against Iran and/or assassinations of its scientists. It is not FOR ME TO EXPECT anything of Iran. We are all theoretically analyzing what we see and know many things we don't see.

I do remember I was working on Toulouse when Israel started killing Iranian scientists last round (4 of them). After the 1st one, my group lead turbine blade (and blisk) engineer (a Brit from RR), if Iran does not answer, Israel will kill again.

After 4 scientists killed, Iran answered with killing the Israeli tourists.

Israel STOPPED.

Then after 8 years, when Israel found Iran weak, it started again.

Israel is no different than British, or Churchill, or any other dictator. They will push their agenda, they will kill and pursue their interests, UNTIL THEY CANNOT.

Iran not responding to Fakhrizadeh has cost Iran. A lot.

Yossi Cohen met with Jared Kushner and MBS and senior U.S. military Generals and a Senior CentCom planner who flew in that morning, in top secret (even Florida signals people did not know), before the assassination.

Now look at from Israeli point of view. They thought Iran may hit an El Al flying just off of Italy, or one of its embassies would get hit. No, instead Iran did a botched job in India.

If you have no DETERENCE, then you have no DETERENCE. Then your enemy knows you have no DETERENCE.

I don't EXPECT anything. Who the hell am I to EXPECT of Iran. I am a nobody.

I do not "EXPECT" Iran to answer to Israeli attack against Iran and/or assassinations of its scientists. It is not FOR ME TO EXPECT anything of Iran. We are all theoretically analyzing what we see and know many things we don't see.

I do remember I was working on Toulouse when Israel started killing Iranian scientists last round (4 of them). After the 1st one, my group lead turbine blade (and blisk) engineer (a Brit from RR), if Iran does not answer, Israel will kill again.

After 4 scientists killed, Iran answered with killing the Israeli tourists.

Israel STOPPED.

Then after 8 years, when Israel found Iran weak, it started again.

Israel is no different than British, or Churchill, or any other dictator. They will push their agenda, they will kill and pursue their interests, UNTIL THEY CANNOT.

Iran not responding to Fakhrizadeh has cost Iran. A lot.

Yossi Cohen met with Jared Kushner and MBS and senior U.S. military Generals and a Senior CentCom planner who flew in that morning, in top secret (even Florida signals people did not know), before the assassination.

Now look at from Israeli point of view. They thought Iran may hit an El Al flying just off of Italy, or one of its embassies would get hit. No, instead Iran did a botched job in India.

If you have no DETERENCE, then you have no DETERENCE. Then your enemy knows you have no DETERENCE.

I don't EXPECT anything. Who the hell am I to EXPECT of Iran. I am a nobody.
You are confusing Iran's lack of will with lack of power. What is keeping Iran from responding is the pro US prostitute politicians inside Iran who fear their own shadows let alone a conflict with a foreign power. You have to ask yourself a very simple question : With the thousands of precision guided missiles, men, money, influence why is Iran not responding at all ? (sorry, i don't count a sound bomb placed 100 metres away from a building that belongs to Israel as any attempt at all) Ofcourse there has to be internal politics going on and that is what is keeping Iran's hands tied. I have no doubt that if we had the 80's Khomeini government today Israel would be hit hard, very hard just like how Americans were literally blown to pieces all over the region. IMO, there is a faction in Iran that prefers harsh response to deter Israel from any further action ie assassinating Israeli officials,professors,scientists etc and there is a group who is calling for a forever restraint and we all know who they are. But what we don't know is if the higher clerics such as Khamenei, guardian council also became cucked or if their hands are just simply tied because of a power balance set by the people aka The Rouhani gang. I suspect the power balance to be at fault here but in any way we will soon have our answers with the incoming conservative administration.. perhaps the Islamic Republic's ''resistance'' has succesfully been cucked by the West ?! Only a conservative admin in synch with the hardline faction of the regime will tell us the answer. Patience.

IMO Iranian navy will go for Type 054A frigate and Type 039A sub which China is building for Pakistan. With Iran Pakistan China Russia forming the contiguous quad against the US, commonality cuts down cost and improves efficiency.
You are free to that opinion. The question is however why Iran would buy submarines from anyone when it is building its own in a range of classes, amongst them the 3000ton Besat? Same goes for frigates and destroyers.

It would be great news if Iran, China, Russia, Pakistan & other Asian countries finally woke up and started cooperating for a new Asian alliance as a counter to NATO to cooperate both militarily and economically.

Most of the worlds population and with it most of the worlds economy is in Asia and yet we have allowed western policy of divide and conquer to succeed in preventing an Asian alliance from taking form. They get to sell weapons to whomever whenever while preventing Asian countries from doing the same and despite the fact that most of the worlds economy is in Asia we have allowed their Sanction policy to succeed.

Additionally water jets can be used instead of turboshaft about my previous post about the Ghost catamaran stealth boats. It currently uses turboshaft engines on the body and the nose of both hulls contain supercavitation. It has a range about 800km.

ghost-in-schematic_resize_md.jpg

Waterjets are efficient at high speeds. Since the propeller is inside the body it will have less noise and ejection can be outside of the water. Even it is inside the water noise would be low compared to other propellers making it difficult for submarines to detect it. It would definately have less infrared signature than turboshaft engines as well to not to be detected from the air in addition to its low rcs. It can have more endurance than the turboshaft engines increasing the range of the boat.

ghost-in-swath_resize_md.jpg

* Jetoptera bladeless propeller better suits for wing body flying stealth boats. They can be dronized as well.

1285735421_280910_163216_05741_12.jpg

Last edited:
China bought 1M barrels of oil because it......*checks notes*......benefits China.
But the income Iran makes doesnt benefit Iran? WHY U KEEP SEEING 1 side? China helps Iran in small ways and u are so ungrateful. how does Iran survive WITHOUT the 1M barrels sold a day to China? Iran will sell to itself and make dollars? smfh

They are getting Iranian oil at cheap discount while oil prices are high.
BECAUSE OF IRAN's sitaution- why are you ignoring the sanctions context on Iran? ur ignoring the realities like sanctions then complaining about China buying Iranian oil cheap - u are only seeing 1 side of the story, hence the misunderstanding on your part- it takes 2 to tango. if the sale of this oil wasnt good for Iran then Iranian govt wouldnt sell it!
They have refineries made to process Iranian crude oil.
so?
Where was China during Trump administration when oil was below$30 and Iran was exporting less than 250,000 a day?
China was still there, PLAYING TRUMP, cuz he's a psycho, even Iran was afraid of war wth Trump, because he is so narcissistic and impulsive.

China works for China.
and Iran works for Iran- so what?? this is a pointless statement. Every country works for itself(at least from the intent perspective)
Iran is not getting anything from China.
1. Iran is (it says so much about you that you think Iranian govt is stupid enough to not getting anything for "giving" Iranian nation's precious oil "away"?? smh)
2. YOU DUNNO THAT! how would you know? you're not in govt, you're not in quds force or IRGC so check your opinions..
China would rather have friendly relations with the Arabs with deep pockets (who they also buy oil from btw)
But CHina cant and doesnt(this is hypothetical btw)- China MUST balance relations between the Arabian part of the gulf, and the Persian part of the gulf and China has been doing a good job at that- keeping the balance by keeping everyone relatively happy so biz can continue and oil continues to flow. Everytime CHina helps KSA, China will help Iran weeks or months after, to balance it out.
then piss them off by selling Iran large amounts of offensive weapons.
Contraditing and dreaming for yourself here- China hasnt sold Iran anything game changing so which offensive weapons did China sell Iran recently??? sanctions are off and CHina still hasnt sold crap to Iran.

Last edited:
You are confusing Iran's lack of will with lack of power. What is keeping Iran from responding is the pro US prostitute politicians inside Iran who fear their own shadows let alone a conflict with a foreign power. You have to ask yourself a very simple question : With the thousands of precision guided missiles, men, money, influence why is Iran not responding at all ? (sorry, i don't count a sound bomb placed 100 metres away from a building that belongs to Israel as any attempt at all) Ofcourse there has to be internal politics going on and that is what is keeping Iran's hands tied. I have no doubt that if we had the 80's Khomeini government today Israel would be hit hard, very hard just like how Americans were literally blown to pieces all over the region. IMO, there is a faction in Iran that prefers harsh response to deter Israel from any further action ie assassinating Israeli officials,professors,scientists etc and there is a group who is calling for a forever restraint and we all know who they are. But what we don't know is if the higher clerics such as Khamenei, guardian council also became cucked or if their hands are just simply tied because of a power balance set by the people aka The Rouhani gang. I suspect the power balance to be at fault here but in any way we will soon have our answers with the incoming conservative administration.. perhaps the Islamic Republic's ''resistance'' has succesfully been cucked by the West ?! Only a conservative admin in synch with the hardline faction of the regime will tell us the answer. Patience.

You could be very much correct. I do hear what lots of other people (none Americans/Israelis/Brits) say. And they don't like how Iran is being treated, but they are not impressed with Iran's reaction and regard it as "not very smart".

But the income Iran makes doesnt benefit Iran? WHY U KEEP SEEING 1 side? China helps Iran in small ways and u are so ungrateful. how does Iran survive WITHOUT the 1M barrels sold a day to China? Iran will sell to itself and make dollars? smfh

BECAUSE OF IRAN's sitaution- why are you ignoring the sanctions context on Iran? ur ignoring the realities like sanctions then complaining about China buying Iranian oil cheap - u are only seeing 1 side of the story, hence the misunderstanding on your part- it takes 2 to tango. if the sale of this oil wasnt good for Iran then Iranian govt wouldnt sell it!

so?

China was still there, PLAYING TRUMP, cuz he's a psycho, even Iran was afraid of war wth Trump, because he is so narcissistic and impulsive.

and Iran works for Iran- so what?? this is a pointless statement. Every country works for itself(at least from the intent perspective)

If there is one country on the planet we need to work overtime to cooperate with, it's China and the fact is this current Iranian government has done a poor job at doing just that.

It doesn't take much foresight to see that a new silk road connecting China to the Mediterranean through Iran with rail, roads and etc should be one of the top goals of any Iranian government and Iran needs to invest in building new infrastructure and work closely with China to make this a reality.
And any Iranian who takes any type of action that contradicts or works against this goal, regardless of their proclaimed politics, is either a shortsighted fool or a traitor (And by action I'm referring to policy related actions & not regular ppl posting their opinions on the web)

There's an article online that states that Iran is selling discounted oil at $3-$5 off. This is from a reputable site. So that's not even 10%, not even. Some people are just pessimists. So what, considering the sanctions, Iran has to give a little discount. 5% is respectable. China admits to buying 1 million barrels. Last year when they were admitting to buying 200,000, the real number was much high according to analysts. Now it's higher as well. I wouldn't be surprised if it was 20-40% higher than what is claimed or even more.

Remember China needs oil and they love saving money. India as well. Despite the denials, there's no way that some Indians are not grabbing some of that cheap Iranian oil. Indians also love to save money and they're so close to Iran. They just label it as UAE crude or Malaysian or whatever they need to do. There are so many ways to evade sanctions.

Right now Iran is selling all the oil it has to sell and next year Iran's economy is growing. Some people just can't handle the fact that Iran has more or less beaten the sanctions and that in the next 10-20 years China is going to fully surpass the US as the worlds premiere global power. In my opinion, from visiting both countries, I believe that China has already surpassed the US. The Americans just can't admit it yet.

Here's the article. It's a reputable source. Iran sells its oil at no more than $3-$5 discount.

However, the vast majority of buyers are reluctant to import oil from Iran due to U.S. sanctions. Tehran, therefore, has used aggressive marketing to increase exports. Chinese buyers can receive a $3 to $5 discount compared to the Brent benchmark. Steadily rising global prices of oil, which briefly hit $71 for a barrel, have made Iranian crude popular in China.

so?

1. Iran is (it says so much about you that you think Iranian govt is stupid enough to not getting anything for "giving" Iranian nation's precious oil "away"?? smh)
2. YOU DUNNO THAT! how would you know? you're not in govt, you're not in quds force or IRGC so check your opinions..

But CHina cant and doesnt(this is hypothetical btw)- China MUST balance relations between the Arabian part of the gulf, and the Persian part of the gulf and China has been doing a good job at that- keeping the balance by keeping everyone relatively happy so biz can continue and oil continues to flow. Everytime CHina helps KSA, China will help Iran weeks or months after, to balance it out.

Contraditing and dreaming for yourself here- China hasnt sold Iran anything game changing so which offensive weapons did China sell Iran recently??? sanctions are off and CHina still hasnt sold crap to Iran.

2021 March
Iran Head of the Marine Industries Organization of the Ministry of Defense Admiral Rastegari:equipping IRGC Navy with Submarine, future Moj Class destroyers, Engine & Gear-Box

back in 2019 bit of history

IRGC Navy Embarks on Making Submarines
January, 05, 2019

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom