What's new

Iranian Navy | News and Discussions

With time to reflect how is safe is it that 96 cells are put right next to each other? If you have a false ignition/accident in one cell the result could be catastrophic.
it is no difrence bitween 5 missile or 96 missile if that happen no ship reamain so dont worry about it

The difference is is if you divide 96/5 you have 19 times more chances to have missfire or false ignition even thou real chances are again slim.

01.jpg

“I personally made calls to many allies in both Asia and Europe and asked for assets and was told either ‘not possible’ or ‘we’ll think about it.’ And you can see how many are there right now,” Esper told Democratic Rep. Bill Keating during a House Armed Services Committee hearing.

“I can see how many who aren’t there too, that usually are there. And that’s a concern I have,” Keating said.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...cted-pleas-to-help-to-counter-iran-esper-says

“I personally made calls to many allies in both Asia and Europe and asked for assets and was told either ‘not possible’ or ‘we’ll think about it.’ And you can see how many are there right now,” Esper told Democratic Rep. Bill Keating during a House Armed Services Committee hearing.

“I can see how many who aren’t there too, that usually are there. And that’s a concern I have,” Keating said.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...cted-pleas-to-help-to-counter-iran-esper-says
I think it was 20 years ago I saw an interview with Shamkhani, at the time head of Navy (before his time as defence minister), the reporter asked him: "How long would Iran last against the US Navy". The reporter was expecting a lengthy answer of the sort "we will wound them badly...", however Shamkhani didn't blink and swiftly answered: Yek rob (Fifteen minutes!). Needless to say the reporter was baffled by this answer haha
At the time Iran didn't even have cruise missiles, let alone building battle ships.

20 years ago, US secretary of defence would never "ask" his allies to help him with Iran. Times have changed!

Back
Top Bottom