What's new

Iranian Navy | News and Discussions

compare the size of the Soleimani Class to the car....

FGPr4bfXwAEZowK
FGPr4BJXMAENnq2
The ships appear to be doing Zina smh

Don't like the machine gun honestly who is going to operate it.

Theres likely a tunnel that leads to a small gunners station thats covered by a hatch in this pic,but I definitely agree that it would be better if it was replaced with something like a remote weapons station.The big advantage of this is that it would enable the accurate engaging of targets both at high speed and during hard maneuvering.
I`m actually quite impressed at just how much fire power,such as torpedoes:enjoy:,one can put on even very small short ranged patrol boats like these.
One would imagine that the next logical step would be unmanned variants.
👍🚤:guns:

LOOOL @ people who thought Iran will leave a sizeable frigate/warship turned on its side at port and wont turn it over, fix it, and put it back to service.
WHich nuclear facility did ISrael destroy that Iran didnt fix back? facts!

in the video shown above a naval unit appears in the final phase of construction, which I indicate with an arrow, indeed I think it is the Konarak repaired and at the same time modified in the superstructures
what do you think?
Screenshot-2021-12-12-16-55-20-876-3.jpg
look at the front of it, it seems they are building CIWS structure for Konarak (maybe to shoot down any incoming cruise missiles ?)
Holy crap,

I think they may have saved the ship

No helicopter pad in exchange for VLS?
could be, or other things like more fuel or weapons or more systems that fits to its missions

It tipped over in like 100 ft of water, it didn’t break in half or sink in the ocean.

Doubt it has much electronics installed either, its basically a shell.

So why wouldn’t they be able to save it?
We didn't get a good look on the side facing the dock walls, Perhaps it was damaged to the point where the superstructure had to be rebuilt. Who knows, but I was concerned that the hull was damaged.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom