What's new

Iranian Navy | News and Discussions

Screenshot video
Screenshot-2021-12-06-12-43-20-236-01.jpg

Screenshot video
Screenshot-2021-12-06-12-43-20-236-01.jpg
Another glorious fvck-up for the blue water navy,I see.:tsk:
From the looks of the figures in the top right of the image this event must have happened very suddenly,and from how shallow the water appears I`m guessing this is inside a drydock,so maybe the supports for the hull either failed or were incorrectly placed.
Still it could be worse,it could be lying completely flat on its side half submerged.and its not as if it was going to be going into service with the navy anytime soon anyway.
None-the-less,its certainly a bit embarrassing,lets hope no one was killed either.

I read in another twitter that the work on the ship has already started again, this leads me to think that the ship has already been lifted and brought back into position.
I am waiting for a confirmation I have an image.

I read in another twitter that the work on the ship has already started again, this leads me to think that the ship has already been lifted and brought back into position.
I am waiting for a confirmation I have an image.
Me too. Is this just a tilt or has the structure been damaged? I'm hearing more of the former but not sure.

Me too. Is this just a tilt or has the structure been damaged? I'm hearing more of the former but not sure.
if you look at the photo you can see three men who managed to cling to the railing of the elicopther deck, this leads me to think that the ship has slowly tilted to one side, and it is also possible that the water that was already in the basin may have cushioned the fall.

I will tell you,ships slips in dry dock all the time..,it is not big thing,they will always keep it shallow till it is not secured,so even some handler brake ship cant go much,because there are not many space aside...what Iri navy and military in general finally needs doing is fucking take every phone of every workers during work time like in every military factory...You cant always hide things,but this is not even about this accident ,you dont allow picturing new equipment...period

December, 08, 2021, Commander of the Iranian Army Navy Rear Admiral Shahram Irani announced on Wednesday that 3 new vessels will join his forces in the near future.
...... "In the Northern fleet, the Damavand class destroyer with the latest equipment and technology is ready to operate."
...... the intelligence warship Talayeh which has a helicopter hangar and also the Fateh-class submarine will join the Southern naval fleet.
https://www.farsnews.ir/en/news/14000917000669/Iran-Eip-Naval-Frces-wih-3-New-Vessels

this could suggest that the damage to the Talayeh is not relevant

Iran should try to make something like this with 2 Anti Ship Missile

Attachments

• Tankboat.jpg
    Tankboat.jpg
    420.6 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Iran should try to make something like this with 2 Anti Ship Missile
That pretty much describes the Kashdom 2 FAC,just without the automated turret.
kashdom-4-image03.jpg

Iranian-Navy-Receives-112-Missile-Launching-Speed-Boats.jpg

I wish they would start fitting remote weapons stations to these sorts of craft,especially the more lightly armed patrol boats,because these either have manually operated machine guns or unguided artillery rocket launchers

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom