Iranian Navy | News and Discussions

View attachment 737390
^ Shahid Soleimani missile corvette

Very modern design

As always IRGC > Artesh whenever they compete in the same field

Drones = IRGC wins
Navy = IRGC wins
Cruise missiles = IRGC wins

One can only hope that IRGC enters the field of Air Force in near future and finally brings pride to a national embarrassment.

IRGC building 3 ships at the same time....FAST
Compare that to Navy building Mowj frigates after 13 years of the first vessel.

Very modern design

As always IRGC > Artesh whenever they compete in the same field

Drones = IRGC wins
Navy = IRGC wins
Cruise missiles = IRGC wins

One can only hope that IRGC enters the field of Air Force in near future and finally brings pride to a national embarrassment.

IRGC building 3 ships at the same time....FAST
Compare that to Navy building Mowj frigates after 13 years of the first vessel.
I don't think in drones IRGC is more advance they just took different path .
about cruise missile well Hoveyzeh is not produced or designed by IRGC its designed by Iran Aviation Industries Organization (IAIO) , The IRGC only have more money to buy it, the one designed by IRGC is Ya-Ali and Iran other Cruise missile martyr Abu Mahdi also is made by defense ministry.
and about the win in the navy field let first see what will be the end product .
hope they don't make a mess of it just like what they did with their forward base because they wanted to announce it sooner than the army
and they already entered the field of airforce have you forget those MiG-21

about cruise missile well Hoveyzeh is not produced or designed by IRGC its designed by Iran Aviation Industries Organization (IAIO) , The IRGC only have more money to buy it, the one designed by IRGC is Ya-Ali and Iran other Cruise missile martyr Abu Mahdi also is made by defense ministry.
and about the win in the navy field let first see what will be the end product .
hope they don't make a mess of it just like what they did with their forward base because they wanted to announce it sooner than the army

IRGC drones are leagues above Artesh. You will see in due time and I will come back and highlight your words so you can see how naive they were. Just wait for next generation drones to be unveiled by IRGC while Air Force and Artesh are playing around with RC toy of a 13 year old sofreh mahi crashing it into a neighborhood and putting civilian lives in danger.

Btw Hoveyzeh and Soumar were only possible due to IRGC engineers reverse engineering KH-55. IAIO has IRGC subsidiaries.

Iran’s BM and CM from concept to fruition have input from IRGC companies and engineers.

View attachment 737390
^ Shahid Soleimani missile corvette

Su-22, not MiG-21. The closest thing in Iran to MiG-21 is IRIAF F-7N.

Su-22, not MiG-21. The closest thing in Iran to MiG-21 is IRIAF F-7N.
Thanks
By the way iran recieved two mig-21 from germany . and to be honnest the point is irgc also operate such old airplanes and i wonder which one is mre potent a mig-29 or a su-22.
A su-22 is only good for bombing not protected enemy building. They may have been acceptable 20 years ago but right now ?
IRGC drones are leagues above Artesh. You will see in due time and I will come back and highlight your words so you can see how naive they were. Just wait for next generation drones to be unveiled by IRGC while Air Force and Artesh are playing around with RC toy of a 13 year old sofreh mahi crashing it into a neighborhood and putting civilian lives in danger.

Btw Hoveyzeh and Soumar were only possible due to IRGC engineers reverse engineering KH-55. IAIO has IRGC subsidiaries.

Iran’s BM and CM from concept to fruition have input from IRGC companies and engineers.
No it was possible because of defence ministry the one with IRGC connection is Ya-ali.
And about sofreh mahi i already said i doubt the one crashed is the original sofreh mahi but a copy made by some fans. And army right now is working on other drone. By the way sofreh mahi design offer more versatility than rq-170 design.

A su-22 is only good for bombing not protected enemy building. They may have been acceptable 20 years ago but right now ?

They are armed with Yasin guided glide bombs. I don't know the range of the Yasin, but comparable weapons have a range of a 100 km or more when launched from height.

It is the same as to why, for instance, the USA is still able to use the old B-52 bomber: stand off weapons enables it to stay out of range of enemy air defences (At least of less sophisticated adversaries).

They are armed with Yasin guided glide bombs. I don't know the range of the Yasin, but comparable weapons have a range of a 100 km or more when launched from height.

It is the same as to why, for instance, the USA is still able to use the old B-52 bomber: stand off weapons enables it to stay out of range of enemy air defences (At least of less sophisticated adversaries).

Iran's airforce is still viable to some extent against regional nations in the sense that air defenses can be mobilized near possible areas where enemies conduct sorties, radars can locate potential incoming interceptors (to cue a withdrawal) and allowing jets to use stand-off weapons from a safe environment

And about sofreh mahi i already said i doubt the one crashed is the original sofreh mahi but a copy made by some fans.
Wasn't there a statement from the Army claiming it?
They did a great deal more to make those aircraft useful to them:

IRGCN Shahid Nazeri vs USCGC Monomoy and Wrangell in Persian gulf
1000w_q95 (5).jpg

Dont forget the aero-ballistic weapons either
EXlVjMgWoAAKQNV

IRGCN Shahid Nazeri vs USCGC Monomoy and Wrangell in Persian gulf
View attachment 737921
The stupid hill billy jack asses in the article don't even know the correct name for the body of water where this took place.
I knew someone in the coast guard once, and he painted a picture of rejects from the navy, typically a lot out of them were very out of shape and lots of alcoholism. They frequently encroach in Cuban waters and he told me that Cuban coastal patrol is as aggressive as IRGC when it came to intercepting US ships.
Final point, US coast Guard belong in American territorial waters and to try to slow the never ending flow of sewage to Miami, etc.
No wonder miami is a nasty toilet, these coast guard goons are picking fights with Iranians in the Persian Gulf rather than doing their jobs...

And f-4 also have such weaponn. A question from what distance pakistan army hit Indian Bison ?

Iran really needs to upgrade its CM. C-802 is not deadly enough. Houthis fired a couple at US destroyer in Red Sea and it defended against both of Them during Obama admin. Now one can only theorize what Houthi’s C-802 had vs Iranian C-802 in terms of capability to avoid detection.

I’m surprised after all these years Iran hasnt Unveiled a more advanced next gen subsonic naval anti ship CM.

I’m surprised after all these years Iran hasnt Unveiled a more advanced next gen subsonic naval anti ship CM.
There was Ghader unveiled some years back and it is possible they have been deployed as they look like the Noor (c-802) just longer. I think its box launcher has a bulge at the tip distinguishing it from a Noor canister.

Back
Top Bottom