What's new

Iranian Navy | News and Discussions

Iran cannot establish a beachhead on KSA or UAE. Between the two, UAE is probably the most competent military as their troops are relatively experienced versus KSA.

To establish a beachhead you need overwhelming firepower to “push” the enemy further back to allow the Navy a chance to reach the shore.

So your numbers are nothing but theoretical and on paper. In reality a hovercraft is relatively defenseless against anti ship missiles.

Second establishing beachhead is one thing. Maintaining and resupplying is another thing entirely.

For a better example, look at Yemen where US backed forces established a beachhead in Aden in order to reverse Houthi gains which had basically pushed pro Saudi government into the water.

So the US actually intervened in the war in Yemen and pushed the Houthis from seizing Aden?

Last edited:
So the US actually intervened in the war in Yemen and pushed the Houthis from seizing Aden?

Apparently you can’t read. US backed forces which means Saudi and UAE and South Yemen fighters.

And yes US was actively providing air to air refueling, targeting data, and several times US struck Houthi positions that attempted to lock on US ships with anti ship missiles. Unless you think Baboon Arabia did all this on its own.

And are you forgetting the US backed naval blockade of Yemen that included US navy ships? Iran tried to unsuccessfully break the blockade by sending its navy ships only to turn around.

And are you forgetting the US backed naval blockade of Yemen that included US navy ships? Iran tried to unsuccessfully break the blockade by sending its navy ships only to turn around.
How effective was the USN blockade of Yemen? NOT THAT EFFECTIVE. Iran still got weapons into the Arabian peninsula and into Houthis hands via the Omani route. Stop acting like Iran still didnt get weapons into Yemen successfully. EASY!

How effective was the USN blockade of Yemen? NOT THAT EFFECTIVE. Iran still got weapons into the Arabian peninsula and into Houthis hands via the Omani route. Stop acting like Iran still didnt get weapons into Yemen successfully. EASY!

Where did I say that Iran didn’t get arms shipments into Yemen? Again more reading comprehension issues on your part.

And the topic of the discussions was not the naval blockade, but someone who decided to dispute the level of US involvement In establishing a beachhead on Aden.

Which again was another off topic question off the original topic of my counter point which is Iran does not have the naval forces to establish and protect beachheads on UAE or Saudi Arabia.

So don’t involve yourself in a topic you weren’t originally a part of. And furthermore, stop going off-topic off of original posts.

Apparently you can’t read. US backed forces which means Saudi and UAE and South Yemen fighters.

And yes US was actively providing air to air refueling, targeting data, and several times US struck Houthi positions that attempted to lock on US ships with anti ship missiles. Unless you think Baboon Arabia did all this on its own.

I didn't know all of this. I'm aware of the Arab blockade but wasn't aware the US was directly involved. I want to thank you for sharing these details.

It seems the blood of innocent Yemenis is on the hands of many nations. Very sad indeed.

Deep excavation ongoing since Oct 2019 in the vicinity of Iran Navy base at Bandare Bushehr. Depth is approx 15 meters. Excavation berms indicate that this excavation is not final. The purpose of the excavation is uncertain at this moment.

EMxoClpWsAESC2o.jpg

Deep excavation ongoing since Oct 2019 in the vicinity of Iran Navy base at Bandare Bushehr. Depth is approx 15 meters. Excavation berms indicate that this excavation is not final. The purpose of the excavation is uncertain at this moment.

EMxoClpWsAESC2o.jpg
It could be some sort of cut and cover type underground facility like the natanz fuel enrichment facility,tho for obvious reasons this is not ideal in terms of concealment.

It could be some sort of cut and cover type underground facility like the natanz fuel enrichment facility,tho for obvious reasons this is not ideal in terms of concealment.

that close to sea??? its to small to be a facility i don't know maybe they found gold or something :lol: or maybe you are right and its a storage facility of some sort.

Last edited:
that close to sea??? its to small to be a facility i don't know maybe they found gold or something :lol: or maybe you are right ant its storage facility of some sort.
LOL!:haha:
I didnt realise quite just how close to the ocean it was.My next guess is either a secure basin for boats and subs or perhaps a covered submarine pen of some sort,as 15m would be deep enough to allow you to submerge the subs before taking them out and with a thick u-boat pen style roof it wouldnt be that easy to knock out either.The problem is that its not really all that wide,probably only about 30m,still it could just be one small part of it.
Then again maybe its a salt water baths:undecided:

EMxoClpWsAESC2o.jpg

dry dock?
Maybe in the end it will be a dry dock, when they have made the concrete parts, the work will continue towards the sea to complete it?

LOL!:haha:
I didnt realise quite just how close to the ocean it was.My next guess is either a secure basin for boats and subs or perhaps a covered submarine pen of some sort,as 15m would be deep enough to allow you to submerge the subs before taking them out and with a thick u-boat pen style roof it wouldnt be that easy to knock out either.The problem is that its not really all that wide,probably only about 30m,still it could just be one small part of it.
Then again maybe its a salt water baths:undecided:

LOL yes they are really close. well Iran has said before they have tunnels for submarines before but they somewhat look more like this

efedc80e.jpg

dry dock?
Maybe in the end it will be a dry dock, when they have made the concrete parts, the work will continue towards the sea to complete it?

maybe it will be, for now its square if its going to be a dry dock then it will be rectangular, Iran navy has dry docks in north and south but they do not look like this, in other hand navy has big projects in mind maybe its for then, look Iran army is no IRGC they do not dig to hide missiles and equipment like IRGC dose and that is their territory so what ever it will be it's most likely is a facility.

1930372_Page_.jpg

irartesh-ir_139555860519181.jpg

So don’t involve yourself in a topic you weren’t originally a part of. And furthermore, stop going off-topic off of original posts.
when were you made a mod on PDF? or you just decided to start policing me like a volunteer job with no pay because i pointed out the falacies and bad logic you sometimes use on this forum?

ON topic - People like you are in for a big surprise because the problem with your logic about US naval strength is you overestimate Americas ability and willingness to use its military/navy. US doesnt use its navy against Iran because it knows it wont achieve its aim via that way. simple. so keep talking about german U boats cuz thats your weird obsession..

Where did I say that Iran didn’t get arms shipments into Yemen? Again more reading comprehension issues on your part.

HERE:
And are you forgetting the US backed naval blockade of Yemen that included US navy ships? Iran tried to unsuccessfully break the blockade by sending its navy ships only to turn around./QUOTE]
YOu indirectly implied Iran didnt break the blockade at all because its ships didnt get through. THIS GUY!!!! stop lying and then denying when the evidence is right there.

Back
Top Bottom