What's new

Iranian Navy | News and Discussions

kmwgwX5.png

The Besat submarine will have vertical missile launchers :-):tup: ;)

" Iran's civilization rise to the sea has begun "

" He also emphasized on the features of the Besat submarine: The Besat weighs more than 3,000 tons and the design work has been completed and construction will commence in next year."

"Today, our submarines use electric motors with brushes, while Besat submarine will have brushless motors are used, this is very new technique to reduce noise and increase the speed. New missiles will also be installed on the Besat submarine, Besat submarine will be equipped with vertical missile launch, VLS."

https://www.farsnews.com/news/13980908000037/تجهیز-ناوشکن-دماوند-به-رادار-چشم-عقاب-زیردریایی-بعثت-موشک‌های

Last edited:
Iran Army Navy Vertical launching and Landing (VLL) surveillance UAV drone for warship

Army Navy Hybrid UAV

Basically they took an existing drone and added 4 copters to it similar to off the shelf drones that have vertical take off.

Likely uses GPS/GLONASS assisted automatic landing and object avoidance.

" He also emphasized on the features of the Besat submarine: The Besat weighs more than 3,000 tons and the design work has been completed and construction will commence in next year."
Wowwwww
I just can say waaaah

They changed old Besat plan, Besat supposed to be around 1200 ton and its early maps was ready to build. I do not know why they did not change the name of the new project 3000 submarine to new one.

I guess with this jump the next Iranian submarine after Besat would be Atomic power with around 8000 ton.:-)

that is still under Moje class ships, In 1388 who would think 1500 ton Jamaran and his sisters, slowly in 10 yrs would develop to this badass 3000 ton trimaran.
At that time I remember they said plan is building 7 moje ships.
After 1.Jamaran 2.Damavand 3.Sahand 2.Damavand again 4.Dena 5.Taftan
This is sixth moje and one more development in mojes remain till project moje end.

that is still under Moje class ships, In 1388 who would think 1500 ton Jamaran and his sisters, slowly in 10 yrs would develop to this badass 3000 ton trimaran.
At that time I remember they said plan is building 7 moje ships.
After 1.Jamaran 2.Damavand 3.Sahand 2.Damavand again 4.Dena 5.Taftan
This is sixth moje and one more development in mojes remain till project moje end.
Are you sure this is under the mowj project? It looks radically different

Damavand-2 destroyer with eagle eye phase arry and Asr-2 new generation radars, Vertical launching system ( VLS) for Raad and anti ship cruise missile, two more engines, new body infrastructure

Dena destroyer, body shape of Sahand, with Vertical launching system ( VLS) for Raad air defense and anti ship cruise missile,
new genration of Sonar and anti submarine torpedo, Kamand CIWS

Moj-6 project 3000 ton

England and it Navy and its presence in region

Negin warship bulding 1399 Iraian year 7000 ton

Fateh 2 & 3 submorine , Fateh-4 equipped with Air-independent propulsion ( AIP ) system

Besat-class submarine 3000 ton, Vertical launching missile ( VLM)

Hydrography ocean & Seafloor mapping ( undersea )

UAV & UCAV Simorgh & Over-the-horizon targeting ( OTHT )

Army Navy Sailing to Russia San Petersburgo for naval exercise

Back
Top Bottom