Iranian Navy | News and Discussions

13931206175155296_PhotoL.jpg

13931206175153502_PhotoL.jpg

1393120617062591_PhotoL.jpg

1393120616564310_PhotoL.jpg

says who ?? you ?? joke

uhmmm because throughout the whole Operation Praying Mantis
US only sustained 2 losses , which was a Cobra heli attached to USS Wainwright

US later recovered the bodies and the wreckage after examining it was determined
it wasn't shot down but it could of crashed while trying to avoid enemy fire.

I am against US interfere with Iranian internal affairs. US should seek friendship with Iran. As long as Iran would seek friendship with US.
we want nothing to do with U.S . Iran never intefaird in U.S internal affairs so we just do not want to know U.S and we do not care about U.S . all we want to be left alone we never going to bother U.S people . basically we do not want to know you and we want to get on with our life . we will never want to even talk to you .

we want nothing to do with U.S . Iran never intefaird in U.S internal affairs so we just do not want to know U.S and we do not care about U.S . all we want to be left alone we never going to bother U.S people . basically we do not want to know you and we want to get on with our life . we will never want to even talk to you .

Ok.. That is fine as well. Your country is not obligate to speak the us. It's your own life and business.

excuse me but ,It looks like you have a short memory
you menshoend that picture before and i added it to my list

Iran Great prophet 9 wargame, target: mock aircraft carrier | Page 11

:disagree:

-----------------------------------------------------

lost of sahand is very natural ,

a confrontation between war-torn and Colonized country with an old and outdated frigate but with dedicated Crew
and a super power of cold war era with cutting-edge military stuff and a large battle group but with Coward crew

one frigate with entire battle group:agree:

add this one to your list too

13920412000171_PhotoI.jpg

92.04.13.jpg

133913125-600x396.jpg

%D8%AA%D8%B5%D8%A7%D9%88%DB%8C%D8%B1-%D8%B4%D9%87%D8%AF%D8%A7%DB%8C-12-%D8%AA%DB%8C%D8%B1.png

969858_481739395233827_1882633738_n.png

William Rogers , The coward
commander of USS Vincennes
did his duty for the Frighted State of Cowards (USA)

274 passengers and a crew of 16. Of these 290, 254 were Iranian, 13 were Emiratis, 10 were Indian, six were Pakistanis, six were Yugoslavs

I am aware of this inhuman attack for a few years now, and I admit that it is quite shocking. I have always thought that the US government wouldn't dare to make such decision arbitrarily (if proven to be intentional which is likely to be the case). My guess is that they wanted to revenge for the 1983 Beirut marines bombing which killed 241 of the US marines. The number of victims is pretty much similar, and they can easily justify it for themselves as an eye for an eye thing. All indications point out that Hezbollah (an Arabic speaking branch of Sepah) was behind the 1983 marines bombing.

My two cents.

excuse me but ,It looks like you have a short memory
you menshoend that picture before and i added it to my list

Iran Great prophet 9 wargame, target: mock aircraft carrier | Page 11

:disagree:

lost of sahand is very natural ,

a confrontation between war-torn and Colonized country with an old and outdated frigate but with dedicated Crew
and a super power of cold war era with cutting-edge military stuff and a large battle group but with Coward crew

one frigate with entire battle group:agree:

add this one to your list too

13920412000171_PhotoI.jpg

92.04.13.jpg

133913125-600x396.jpg

%D8%AA%D8%B5%D8%A7%D9%88%DB%8C%D8%B1-%D8%B4%D9%87%D8%AF%D8%A7%DB%8C-12-%D8%AA%DB%8C%D8%B1.png

969858_481739395233827_1882633738_n.png

William Rogers , The coward
commander of USS Vincennes
did his duty for the Frighted State of Cowards (USA)

274 passengers and a crew of 16. Of these 290, 254 were Iranian, 13 were Emiratis, 10 were Indian, six were Pakistanis, six were Yugoslavs

Cowardly because a battlegroup versus a frigate? Funny that you should call Americans cowardly going against Imperial Japan which was superior in numbers. You were stupid to send a frigate against a battlegroup just as the Japanese wasted sending a Yamato battleship by itself against carriers. If you want to challenge going against the U.S. Navy with multiple carriers and other warships and aircraft, fine. Its been done before and the U.S. would be happy to accept that challenge.
battle-of-midway-H.jpeg
Battle%2520of%2520Midway%2520flat_080817160843.jpg

Battleship_Yamato_under_air_attack_April_1945.jpg

I am aware of this inhuman attack for a few years now, and I admit that it is quite shocking. I have always thought that the US government wouldn't dare to make such decision arbitrarily (if proven to be intentional which is likely to be the case). My guess is that they wanted to revenge for the 1983 Beirut marines bombing which killed 241 of the US marines. The number of victims is pretty much similar, and they can easily justify it for themselves as an eye for an eye thing. All indications point out that Hezbollah (an Arabic speaking branch of Sepah) was behind the 1983 marines bombing.

My two cents.

Funny you should mention that the USS Stark was hit by a anti ship missile and they don't want to take chances after that. Think of the timing when USS Stark was hit to USS Vincennes shooting down the passenger plane.

So first of all you admit that you cooperated with Saddam in Iran-Iraq war which as you mentioned cost hundreds of thousands of Iranian lives along with Iraqis , you should be ashamed of that noting could justify and whitewash such an action whatsoever.
On HT issue, we did it in response of taking entire Iran as your hostage for at least 30 years, from supporting a dictator to military coup against nationalization of Iran's oil industry, to founding and creating Savak which was one of the most brutal secret police forces in modern times , to support and stand to shah to the last moments and planning to conduct a new military coup to save him again:

View attachment 197616

What Iranian students asked was pain and simple they wanted to see Shah returned to Iran to stand in the court of law for what he did to his people a request which was refused by thou. you always support dictators:

On Kuwait, there are too many things to be mentioned from your ambassador April Glaspie private meeting by Sadam a week before invasion to ridiculous circus done by Kuwaiti ambassador duagther Nayirah to your hesitation to remove Sadam from the power and let him crackdown Iraqi uprising in south and north which again cost hundreds of thousands of Iraqis lives,

View attachment 197628

Its been known that the U.S. and other Arab countries supported Saddam against Iran which is no surprise since the hostage crisis.
Perhaps you should blame all of those countries as well. Anyways, what many things mentioned by April Glaspie in private meeting? Please enlighten me. Remember the objective was the removal of Saddam from Kuwait, not conquer Iraq. Saddam didn't say anything about going into Kuwait with U.S. approval. Did he? We could have just done nothing and supported his invasion of Kuwait in return for something eh?

yo do not talk big here .
you forgot how many U.S flaged tankers were sunk .
what about the US soldiers which got killed in Iraq ?? what about 30.000
US soldiers injured in Iraq with cutted body part ??
you got raped in Iraq . and who do you think did that ?? who brought IEDs in Iraq to finish your dogs off ??
go now F***** your self and your criminal establishment .
and you still talking

US soldiers injured in Iraq - Google Search

says who ?? you ?? joke

Wow you are really mad about something. How many U.S. flagged tankers have you sunk? You still mad about the Iran-Iraq war? About the sinking of your ships and shooting down your planes? Don't need to start name calling. Usually they resort to such things when they are in the wrong.

Cowardly because a battlegroup versus a frigate?
Cowardly cause it was a battle-group versus a virtually un-armed frigate .

Cowardly cause it was a destroyer Vs a civilian passenger aircraft . we won't Forget these things and you'll eventually see the consequences to that coward attack , not in a terrorist way like you guys but like a real man , be sure about that :)

For now lets Forget what happened 20yrs ago between USN and IRIN . yeah , your d**k was bigger those days . Bring it on now if you really like to taste our medicine which we've been working on for 2 decades .

Oh , wait !!

after all those long rhetoric and empty threats , US didn't have the balls to carry out an "strategic strike" on iranian nuclear sites :lol:

if such a moronic action ever takes place , prepare yourselves (where ever you live) for a Swift response on US mainland ;)

Its been known that the U.S. and other Arab countries supported Saddam against Iran which is no surprise since the hostage crisis.
that war cause iran 500.000 killed and maybe hundreds of billions of dollars damage .

such an appropriate response to taking some people as prisoner for a year .

Cowardly cause it was a battle-group versus a virtually un-armed frigate .

Cowardly cause it was a destroyer Vs a civilian passenger aircraft . we won't Forget these things and you'll eventually see the consequences to that coward attack , not in a terrorist way like you guys but like a real man , be sure about that :)

For now lets Forget what happened 20yrs ago between USN and IRIN . yeah , your d**k was bigger those days . Bring it on now if you really like to taste our medicine which we've been working on for 2 decades .

Oh , wait !!

after all those long rhetoric and empty threats , US didn't have the balls to carry out an "strategic strike" on iranian nuclear sites :lol:

if such a moronic action ever takes place , prepare yourselves (where ever you live) for a Swift response on US mainland ;)

that war cause iran 500.000 killed and maybe hundreds of billions of dollars damage .

such an appropriate response to taking some people as prisoner for a year .

Unarmed frigate? What is the point of calling it a frigate in the first place? Doubt it was intentional since he thought he shot down an F-14 which he was wrong. Not the first time. Even the rebels in Ukraine thought they shot down a military transport plane. So its not cowardly.

Hey you guys warned an American carrier to never come back after it left the Persian Gulf, but the U.S. Navy sent back a carrier in and you didn't do anything. So whatever you say...

Even the rebels in Ukraine
The "rebels" in ukraine have the same instruments as 2 separate US destroyers ?

Eh , ok ....

Doubt it was intentional
Well , we doubt it was un-intentional .

UN and international court of justice agree with us .
Hey you guys warned an American carrier to never come back after it left the Persian Gulf, but the U.S. Navy sent back a carrier in and you didn't do anything. So whatever you say...
We warned them to never come back , true .

But we never threatened them :) see the difference ? i doubt you do .

My two cents.
All indication point that there was no hezboallah at the time of the attack.
You knew it founded in 1985.

Unarmed frigate? What is the point of calling it a frigate in the first place? Doubt it was intentional since he thought he shot down an F-14 which he was wrong. Not the first time. Even the rebels in Ukraine thought they shot down a military transport plane. So its not cowardly.

Don't start with me on that incident .
All us ships and radar at the time decided that the plane was a passenger jet . He didn't followed USA protocol on such incident which was asking for a irrecoverable . More importantly he had no right to attack an Iranian f14 and he had no right to enter iran trinomial water . Also the plane was gaining attitude and did not flying in a typical attack profile. Also nobody better than US navy is aware of the fact that no f14-a has ground attack capabilities so don't repeat that scenario fulfilment nonsense.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom