What's new

Iranian Navy | News and Discussions

wing of the Kowsar-88 ?
154d82w.png

wing of the Kowsar-88 ?
154d82w.png
Ahh,I really dont think so.It looks waaay to big to belong to a small trainer,it looks more like something from a passenger jet or cargo plane,I mean this isnt even the whole wing its only the center section.

Ahh,I really dont think so.It looks waaay to big to belong to a small trainer,it looks more like something from a passenger jet or cargo plane,I mean this isnt even the whole wing its only the center section.
way too big for that , more looks like part of the hull of a ship.

I wonder what that means?,the underwater launch of a cruise missile from a submarine perhaps?,I dont think they`d be talking about sub launched ballistic missiles somehow.

Iran's version is something like this:

Basically a folded wings anti ship cruise missile inside a torpedo....

I had seen a photo of the mocked Iranian version of it but can't seem to find it right now..... But I think someone may have posted on this site before.... not sure...

way too big for that , more looks like part of the hull of a ship.
How did you succeed to mistake F4 wings for ship hull :) ,any way in this case it is just without fins and swappable wings but that is F4 wings construction...not too many aircrafts have such wing design but F5 and F4 are examples with such wings , ....I have one image with F4 wings removed ...I will post it for comparation

F-4-C-Phantom-II-Wings.jpg

How did you succeed to mistake F4 wings for ship hull :) ,any way in this case it is just without fins and swappable wings but that is F4 wings construction...not too many aircrafts have such wing design but F5 and F4 are examples with such wings , ....I have one image with F4 wings removed ...I will post it for comparation

F-4-C-Phantom-II-Wings.jpg
depend on the angle of view , from that view it looks like the walls they use in ships to build water tight compartment in the ships to seal up damages

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom