What's new

Iranian Music, Movies | Cultural discussions

@ Surenas

One of the mods is actually trying to balance out this whole situation. But yeah, this classic Pakistani attitude is kind of weird. They can't seem to realize that this whole umma thing is complete and utter bull ****. Iranians, Turks and arabs have figured it out, they still haven't. Once they do, they will send the wahabis back to their shotor infested deserts.

I think Pakistani's are quite strange. I just can't figure them out. They certainly face a identity crises.

Not surprising, there are like 100,000 Persian jews in Israel... And I think the lyrics on both songs is by Rita, who is a Israeli pop-star who is Persian Jew.

Yeah, song is from Rita. Quite popular now in Iran I read.

My fav DJ these days is actually Masoud! I listen to his bi-weekly podcasts on Bia2.

He's ranked 174th on the trance DJ list
The DJ List - Genre: Trance - The DJ List

Tbh trance isn't my favourite genre. I just like some Persian songs with electro background, like this one from few years back by Andy:

I think Pakistani's are quite strange. I just can't figure them out. They certainly face a identity crises.

The thing is Pakistan has been made just based on Islam. If they didn't have Islam they would still be part of India, so it is not surprising they stick strongly to this aspect of their identity. What comes with it are dreams such as Ummah and so on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Amir Ali Zamanian & Mehran Abbasi - Pishe Khodami - YouTube

The thing is Pakistan has been made just based on Islam. If they didn't have Islam they would still be part of India, so it is not surprising they stick strongly to this aspect of their identity. What comes with it are dreams such as Ummah and so on.

Islam is indeed the only thing that separates Pakistan from India. Because Pakistani's are frankly just Islamized Indians. Well, they can dream about the Ummah, but it would never happen. They should open their eyes and focus more on Realpolitik.

Time to kooni up this thread a little bit :D

Watch this video and laugh...

If you can't be bothered to check whole vid then skip forward to 2:05 :rofl:

I know this Persian song.

Which was remixed as this song in Pakistan and was hit in both in India and Pakistan.

I know this Persian song.

Which was remixed as this song in Pakistan and was hit in both in India and Pakistan.

Nice song indeed, but Hasan Jahangir just stole that track. He didn't pay Kourosh one dime for the use of it.

Tbh trance isn't my favourite genre. I just like some Persian songs with electro background, like this one from few years back by Andy:

oh fuuuuu that song is a classic.
First time listening to it in a couple of years. Awesome song.

btw, trance=god's lover moaning after an intense orgasm

I read somwhere that Persian music uses 12 notes, unlike 7 notes used in Indian and European music.

fuuu don't know how I forgot about this

Can't remember if I posted anything from Farinaz

Used to listen to a lot of Parsi rap
Iranian rap rocks

not a rap song but Sogand's in it

Back
Top Bottom