What's new

Iranian Music, Movies | Cultural discussions

Used to listen to a lot of Parsi rap
Iranian rap rocks

not a rap song but Sogand's in it

I used to listen to Hichkas and Erfan. But Persian language isn't really built for rap. Much prefer American MCs like Nas and Wu Tang

Last edited by a moderator:
Taking a risk w/ posting Zedbazi (don't know how you guys feel about their songs). Here's some of their more 'polite' songs lol. They have a ton of hits.

heard they're popular is Pakistan (if true, very weird!)

their best song IMO

@ Abii... The only Zedbazi song I like is Bi Hess... I love Sijal's voice in that song, sounds like a proper motad :lol:

I remember back in the day Zedbazi and Hichkas had beef. They done diss songs back and forth against each other... Lol Iranian version of East Coast West Coast :rofl:

I really like the beat on this song... Erfan- Khatteh Man

Here is the remix of it featuring Reveal and Mehrad Hidden of Zedbazi. Even better then the original:

@ Abii... The only Zedbazi song I like is Bi Hess... I love Sijal's voice in that song, sounds like a proper motad :lol:

I remember back in the day Zedbazi and Hichkas had beef. They done diss songs back and forth against each other... Lol Iranian version of East Coast West Coast :rofl:
yeah lol remember that.

these days it seems rap is dying in Iran. More and more songs are electro (not that I'm complaining).

I think Eblis come quite hard on that track.

Eblis and the guy at the end (the one that looks like he just flew the friendly skies with Snoop Dog) are the only good things about this song

yeah lol remember that.

these days it seems rap is dying in Iran. More and more songs are electro (not that I'm complaining).

The reason its dying is because lil b*tches like Sasy Mankan make terrible rap songs for 12 year old girls... Kind of like in America when Soulja Boy became popular and killed off good hip hop.

The reason its dying is because lil b*tches like Sasy Mankan make terrible rap songs for 12 year old girls... Kind of like in America when Soulja Boy became popular and killed off good hip hop.
sasy isn't even that bad!

Tomeh takes the cake on this one
lol I showed this to my Canadian friend and he was loling for an hour, especially after I told him that he used to be a rapper.

sasy isn't even that bad!

Tomeh takes the cake on this one
lol I showed this to my Canadian friend and he was loling for an hour, especially after I told him that he used to be a rapper.

Lol Tomeh went to the plastic surgeon and showed them a pic of Michael Jackson and said "I want that nose!!!!"

Check out the rap in this video... The title is Khabam Miad, it says in the comments it should be renamed to Aabam miad :P

The rap begins at 1:17... lol if Tupac was alive he would have spit in his face!!

Lol Tomeh went to the plastic surgeon and showed them a pic of Michael Jackson and said "I want that nose!!!!"

Check out the rap in this video... The title is Khabam Miad, it says in the comments it should be renamed to Aabam miad :P

The rap begins at 1:17... lol if Tupac was alive he would have spit in his face!!

These two are pretty much openly gay. In my book they're fine. For me, the extreme metrosexuals like Tomeh are 10X worse. Can't stand those types. If you're straight, you have no business wearing acid washed ripped jeans, make up and that much plastic surgery.

here's some random songs
Kami dropped off the face of the earth after he started going out with that Afghan singer. Guess some gheirati Pashtun guy assasinated him or somtg lol (jkkkkk)

lol
just found this

half Filipino-Iranian

the song gives me a headache

One of the best Parsi songs ever made

Love this song

One more classic hit from Siavash

Sahne Remix-
Erfan and Siavash in one song=awesomeeee