What's new

Iranian Music, Movies | Cultural discussions

:tup:
Engaar vaghean, hame jaaye donyaa, mardom stupid tar shodan. :undecided:

man fekr mikonam yek cycle bashe. alan shargh dare dorost mishe gharb kharab, bebin ta cycle baadi cheghadr toold mikeshe :D albate fekr nemikonam betoonim bebinim ;)

daghighan, poole dige, az honey boo boo ke badtar nist dige lol, khodavaaliki bebein che balaei dare sare america miad!!!
That's why you should all pack up and move up North (bring lots of warm clothes)

:D

@Abii
Thanks for sharing ghomeyshi song, after long time i have listened to other his old songs also. one of his best songs that i like most is Tasavor kon.

Last edited:
@Abii
Thanks for sharing ghomeyshi song, after long time i have listened to other his old songs also. one of his best songs that i like most is Tasavoram kon.

Yeah, that's a great song. My mom loved that song.

My personal favorite is Deltangi

it's beautiful.
damn, All his songs are great, hard to say which one is better, Deltangi , Gerye kon , ...

Gerye Kon is a major major hit, but it's way too sad for my taste. I like his newer works more.

All of Ghomaishi's songs are great. The guy's a legend.

I was searching for ghomaishi's songs on youtube, and Siavash Shams came up. Now I have to post Sahne. Every time I listen to Sahne I start smiling like a little girl. Love this song.

I first learned about Sahne when I was listening to Erfan. This was the song that introduced me to Shams.

Back
Top Bottom