What's new

Iranian Music, Movies | Cultural discussions

Here is Dalğa group from Tabriz.

These are not Azerbaijani clothes.

Yes. I've noticed Iranians, Azeris, and Turks wear jeans and t-shirts in their country. I don't know If it's a lack of traditional dress. Many Pakistanis wear jeans and t-shirt, but many people still wear traditional clothes(shalwar kameez).

Pakistani-Shalwar-Kameez-Men-2012.jpg

Yes. I've noticed Iranians, Azeris, and Turks wear jeans and t-shirts in their country. I don't know If it's a lack of traditional dress. Many Pakistanis wear jeans and t-shirt, but many people still wear traditional clothes(shalwar kameez).

It's not a lack of tradional dresses, there are quite a few in Iran that I know of. It is not very convenient for everyday business/work/school, I think that's all. Especielly for women, since it would mean them wearing a dress etc... for some men it would even mean wearing a wool hat

It's not a lack of tradional dresses, there are quite a few in Iran that I know of. It is not very convenient for everyday business/work/school, I think that's all. Especielly for women, since it would mean them wearing a dress etc... for some men it would even mean wearing a wool hat

Can you show me pictures?

I have never seen Irani clothes.

I meant that its not Azerbaijani traditional dress.

This is Azerbaijani traditional dress:

tsapvB7.jpg

Pakistani-Shalwar-Kameez-Men-2012.jpg

That's Kurta Pyjama, not Shalwar Kameez. :laugh:

Shadmehr's new song/video

And of course the master himself. Ghomaishi's new song. The coolest grandpa in history. Love how he manages to mix electro tunes into most of his songs. Not his best, but still worth a listen.

Last edited:
Shadmehr's new song/video

And of course the master himself. Ghomaishi's new song. The coolest grandpa in history. Love how he manages to mix electro tunes into most of his songs. Not his best, but still worth a listen.

Siavash Ghimaishi is awesome, thanks for sharing. ;) :tup:

Anyone watch the show the Shahs of Sunset. Its about Iranians living in Los Angeles who are really rich.

Back
Top Bottom