What's new

Iranian Music, Movies | Cultural discussions

I have seen several movies made in Iran by the Iranian actors and directors. I love them all.
They all have this texture that is so unique I can't describe it.
All these movie have simple story line but I found them moving.

به طاها به یس به معراج احمدبه قدر و به کوثر به رضوان و طوبی

به وحی الهی به قران جاری

به تورات موسی و انجیل عیسی

بسی پادشاهی کنم در گدایی

چو باشم گدای گدایان زهرا(س)

چه شب ها که زهرا دعا کرده تا ما

همه شیعه گردیم و بی تاب مولا(ع)

غلامی این خانواده دلیل و مراد خدا بوده از خلقت ما

مسیرت مشخص، امیرت مشخص ،مکن دل دل ای دل

بزن دل به دریا

که دنیا به خسران عقبی نیرزد

به دوری ز اولاد زهرا (س) نیرزد

و این زندگانی فانی جوانی خوشی های امروز و اینجا

به افسوس بسیار فردا نیرزد..

اگر عاشقانه هوادار یاری،

اگر مخلصانه گرفتار یاری،

اگر آبرو می گذاری به پایش،

یقینا یقینا خریدار یاری،

بگو چند جمعه گذشتی ز خوابت؟

چه اندازه در ندبه ها زار یاری؟

به شانه کشیدی غم سینه اش را

و یا چون بقیه تو سر بار یاری؟

اگر یک نفر را به او وصل کردی،

برای سپاهش تو سرباز یاری

به گریه شبی را سحر کردی یا نه؟

چه مقدار بی تاب و بیمار یاری؟

دل آشفته بودن دلیل کمی نیست

اگر بی قراری بدان یار یاری

و پایان این بی قراری بهشت است

بهشتی که سرخوش ز دیدار یاری

نسیم کرامت وزیدن گرفته

و باران رحمت چکیدن گرفته

مبادا بدوزی نگاه دلت را

به مردم که بازار یوسف فروشی در این دوره ی بد

شدیدا گرفته

خدایا به روی درخشان مهدی

به زلف سیاه و پریشان مهدی

به قلب رئوفش که دریای داغ است

به چشمان از غصه گریان مهدی

به لب های گرم علی یا علی اش

به ذکر حسین و حسن جان مهدی

به دست کریم و نگاه رحیمش

به چشم امید فقیران مهدی

به حال نیاز و قنوت نمازش

به سبحان سبحان سبحان مهدی

به برق نگاه و به خال سیاهش

به عطر ملیح گریبان مهدی

به حج جمیلش به جاه جلیلش

به صوت حجازی قرآن مهدی

به صبح عراق و شبانگاه شامش

به آهنگ سمت خراسان مهدی

به جان داده های مسیر عبورش

به شهد شهود شهیدان مهدی

مرا دائم الاشتیاقش بگردان

مرا سینه چاک فراقش بگردان

تفضل بفرما بر این بنده ی بی سر و پا

مرا همدم و محرم و هم رکاب

سفر های سوی خراسان و شام و عراقش بگردان

یک شهید - دانلود آهنگ زیبای علی فانی در خصوص امام زمان اگر بی قراری بدان یار یاری

Several Iranian students have told me about this, I think they do fire dancing as well on this night.

No, Actually that one is called "chahar shanbe souri". which is held in the last wednesday night of the year.

As a summary:
Yalda: Is held on the longest night of the year
4 shanbe souri: The last wednesday night of the year
shaam ghareeban: a religious night ceremony on the night of 10th of muharram

Iranians celebrate Dec. 21 as the longest night of the year. It is called Yalda in the Persian solar calendar during which special ceremonies are held.

On Yalda Night, families gather at the house of parents or grandparents to spend the night eating delicious foods, nuts, fruits and reading Hafez poems.

Yalda Night is a good opportunity to be with family members and friends, refresh old friendships and mend strained relations

During Yalda Night, fruits such as watermelon and pomegranates and nuts like pistachio, almond, walnut and dried seeds are usually served.

Historicity

Also known as Shab-e Chelleh, Yalda is rooted in Iran’s history and demonstrates Iranians’ eagerness in forging strong family ties and friendly relationships.

The feast was one of the most important celebrations in ancient Iran some 5,000 years ago and continues to be celebrated to this day.

Ancient Iranians celebrated different feasts throughout the year. Sadeh, Mehregan and Tirgan are some of the feasts celebrated by Iranians.

Yalda means birth and is held 40 days before the next major Persian festival, namely Jashn-e Sadeh.

Some pics of Yaldā Night in Iran

412shabe_yalda_4.jpg

h2.JPG

2lto5xc.jpg

37305.jpg

2_8609280413_L600.jpg

77984_381.jpg

118482_543.jpg

shab%20yalda%20bargi%20az%20tamadon%20kohan%20iran.jpg

For more information search in Google .

Very interesting! Enjoy tour holiday :)

Hey guys , I guess tomorrow night is Yalda , right ?

The night of 30th of Azar(December 21th) is the Yalda. So, I guess by considering the time difference, in which it is currently 20th of December in Iran, yes, The Yalda would be the tomorrow night for you.

Yalda night is a very old Iranian Celebration more than 4000 years not only is important for Iranian but has a link to Christianity ... According to the myths the Persian God of Sun "Mithra" was born in this night .As you know Christianity was heavily influenced by
Mithraism the Actual root of Christmas night is Yalda night. in fact Jesus was born in summer.

Here is the story long long time ago 3 Persian Shepherd in a dark cold night of 21 of December find the Mithra in a cave which they keep their herds(stalls) near the holy lake of "Hamoon" (South east of today Iran) they converted that cave to a temple ...sound familiar ? we are not talking about Christmas night this story is at least 2000 years older....

Mithra.jpg

Mithra

According to Christian history :
2014 years ago 3 Persian Magi (Magi is a word for Zoroastrian clergy. The word magic in English is drived from Magi in Persian) while they celebrating the Yalda night on 21 of December they saw a comet witch went to the west ...they followed the comet and after 1 year in a same night arrived in Jerusalem and find the baby Jusus hide in a stalls.

The Christmas night and Yalda night were both in a same night 21 of December but due to the different calendar of Persian and Roman Gregory calendar now there are 4 days difference between them.

Byzantine depiction of the Three Magi in a 7th-century

780px-Magi_%281%29.jpg

3000 years old temple in Hamoon lake which according to the myths Mithra was born there and
later three Persian Magis saw the comet and fallowed the patch of the comet to Jurlsilm.
zabol-kohekhaje4.jpg
zabol-kohekhaje5.jpg

2200 years old wall painting of the temple witch is recitation of the Mithra birthday story

Iran1-zr.jpg
images

2805.jpg

5288_642.jpg

In zoroastrianism Ylada nights is a nights witch the force of god (brightness )defeat the force of devil (darkness). From Yalda the day will be longer than nights ...
So happy Yalda to all Iranian and Christians all over the world !

Last edited:
Ebi sings in English with Israeli female artist, Christmas song

Back
Top Bottom