What's new

Iranian IRGC force equipped with home-made helicopters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iranian proxies are usually the hateful bunch from Pakistan and the new rulers of Afghanistan.... these buddies never hurt Israel, but have killed millions of Muslims, including thousands of Pakistanis, which is an undeniable fact!

I don't know, what Hizbullah is doing so great from decades, that people here worship it like god?
Fact is, Iran has fired more missiles on Saudi Arabia than Israel.... which actually explain the twisted logic of these Pakistanis on this forum, who think Saudi Arabia is actually Israel.
What the **** does your incoherent sectarian blabbering have to do with Iranian helicopters you low IQ salafist scumbag slave?

This is a baseless rhetoric, which now seems like kind a foot note.
You team need to make a thread on this subject and post all your fact findings there.
I don't care much, because my PoV is based on facts and ground reality.

I asked simple question, only your first 2 lines were relevant.

Iranian proxies are usually the hateful bunch from Pakistan and the new rulers of Afghanistan.... these buddies never hurt Israel, but have killed millions of Muslims, including thousands of Pakistanis, which is an undeniable fact!

I don't know, what Hizbullah is doing so great from decades, that people here worship it like god?
Fact is, Iran has fired more missiles on Saudi Arabia than Israel.... which actually explain the twisted logic of these Pakistanis on this forum, who think Saudi Arabia is actually Israel.

Another masterpiece by the madrasa graduated analyst on PDF.
Hezbollah forced the Israeli troops to withdraw from the south of Lebanon. What have you guys (Saudi Arabia + Pakistan) done for the Palestinian cause? It's funny how you guys shut up when you're asked about your contributions to the Palestinian cause. And please exclude lip service or prayers because they don't count.

And why would Israel fire missiles on Saudi Arabia? The Saudi regime is a British installed puppet which has completely given in to the demands of the Americans and has recently publicized its relations with Israel. Why would Israel fire missiles on such a strategic ally? That wouldn't make any sense.

Why do you care what is happening between Arab world or in MENA region. You are a south asian far away from these things.

What a clown. LOL

Iran's actions against Israel:

1. Establishing Hezbollah which has stopped Israel from occupying Lebanon and for the first time in the history of Arab-Israeli wars managed to force the Israelis to withdraw from the south of Lebanon in 2000.
2. Supporting the PLO until Yasser Arafat decided to agree with a peace plan that was against the interests of the Palestinians. After that, Iran funded Hamas and transferred missile technology to them. Hamas has stopped Israel from occupying Gaza.
3. Keeping President Bashar Al-Assad in power to prevent Syria (as a strategic route to access the Resistance Front) from becoming like other so-called Islamic nations who do nothing for the Palestinian cause because they're in bed with Israel and the United States like Saudi Arabia, the UAE, Pakistan, Jordan, etc.
4. Containing Israel in the literal sense of the word from every direction (except the Mediterranean sea) to stop the Israeli expansionism in the region.
5. Paying the price of supporting Palestine by being under US and Europeans sanctions for 4 decades.
6. Trying to build a route from Iran to the Mediterranean via Iraq and Syria which will enable Iran to put further pressure on Israel.

What has Pakistan done for the Palestinians? Excluding lip service and praying? lol

Thank you for making my point for me. As a Pakistani, it is clear to me that a Russia-China-Turkey-Iran-Pakistan NATO-style alliance would bring much needed balance to the world.

There are major disagreements between many of the countries mentioned --- but I'm sure we can overcome them with visionary leadership. Pakistan doesn't have Iran's oil and gas reserves, so we have to think 1000x before doing something that could lead to sanctions --- we have also had a total and utter collapse of leadership/governance quality since the past 5 decades.

This is a baseless rhetoric, which now seems like kind a foot note.
You team need to make a thread on this subject and post all your fact findings there.
I don't care much, because my PoV is based on facts and ground reality.

I asked simple question, only your first 2 lines were relevant.

It's a pity that people like you exist in Pakistan. No wonder we are where we are.

Good luck reducing others on this forums to "teams" and sectarian groupings. Grow up, please.

Iran is no angel and Pakistan should always look after its own interests --- but surely you can see that the rabid and twisted form of Islam propagated by the House of Saud through the teachings of Wahabbism has brought on much more destruction to the Muslim world by creating intolerant takfiris.

Not that it matters, but my name is Umar (a name you'll hardly find in Iran because of the Shia majority there) and I identify as a Sunni --- but that doesn't mean that I'm blind to the destruction caused by Wahabbism to Islam and the Muslim world.

Hezbollah is doing what you can only dream of --- defending Lebanon from Israeli aggression, surviving Mossad assassination attempts continuously, being sanctioned by the US, keeping Syria from becoming an Israeli satellite state with a Western puppet... the list goes on.

Our views are so far apart that it seems unlikely that either of us can convince the other. So I wish you a good day, as I won't be indulging further.

Another masterpiece by the madrasa graduated analyst on PDF.
Hezbollah forced the Israeli troops to withdraw from the south of Lebanon. What have you guys (Saudi Arabia + Pakistan) done for the Palestinian cause? It's funny how you guys shut up when you're asked about your contributions to the Palestinian cause. And please exclude lip service or prayers because they don't count.

And why would Israel fire missiles on Saudi Arabia? The Saudi regime is a British installed puppet which has completely given in to the demands of the Americans and has recently publicized its relations with Israel. Why would Israel fire missiles on such a strategic ally? That wouldn't make any sense.

Thank you :)

No I am not obsessed with any of your stupid pagan rituals and your sh*t supreme leader but I have seen you oozing like rabid dogs against Sunni Muslims and calling them Wahabis, Salafis and what not. Your whole sect lives on the hatred of Muslims just like Zionists. You Rafidhi pigs are more poisonous than Zionists because you live among us and pretend to be our well wishers.

You are genetically an indian. You literally have no ethnic or cultural connection to Middle east. Why do you care what tribal fights are being fought in Middle east ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom