What's new

Iranian Ground Forces | News and Equipment

Various analysts estimate the number of Ukrainians killed (KIA) to be 100,000+. Just in the last month Ukraine has been conducting non stop offensives but has failed to make any significant territorial gains.

Since the successful Kharkiv counter offensive about 2 months ago, what people don't realize is that Ukraine never stopped launching offensives. It's just that they have all failed to gain ground, with Ukraine sustaining massive losses in the process.

In the last month or so Ukraine has sustained thousands of casualties with hundreds of tanks, armored vehicles and trucks destroyed. At the moment it's very common for the Ukrainian military to use Polish/Romanian conscripts to supplement their numbers. In some cases they conduct offensives all by themselves.

Ukraine is currently on the 9th round of conscription. Increasingly we are seeing women and elderly people being conscripted now. Recently Slovenia gave Ukraine 28x T-55s. It's mind boggling how western journalists try to spin this as a positive development for Ukraine. They made fun of Russia for deploying T-62s to their allied militias, but now they say that "age can be deceiving" when talking about the 70 year old T-55s.

Last edited:
You say extra ammo. If it still retains the same auto loader as the Russian design, then the Iranians have a flawed tank especially against modern ATGMs.
Safe storage of extra ammo is more important. Gives tank chance to extinguish fire and dramatically decrease chance of cook off. Modern top attack ATGMs will destroy any tank

Various analysts estimate the number of Ukrainians killed (KIA) to be 100,000+. Just in the last month Ukraine has been conducting non stop offensives but has failed to make any significant territorial gains.

Since the successful Kharkiv counter offensive about 2 months ago, what people don't realize is that Ukraine never stopped launching offensives. It's just that they have all failed to gain ground, with Ukraine sustaining massive losses in the process.

In the last month or so Ukraine has sustained thousands of casualties with hundreds of tanks, armored vehicles and trucks destroyed. At the moment it's very common for the Ukrainian military to use Polish/Romanian conscripts to supplement their numbers. In some cases they conduct offensives all by themselves.

Ukraine is currently on the 9th round of conscription. Increasingly we are seeing women and elderly people being conscripted now. Recently Slovenia gave Ukraine 28x T-55s. It's mind boggling how western journalists try to spin this as a positive development for Ukraine. They made fun of Russia for deploying T-62s to their allied militias, but now they say that "age can be deceiving" when talking about the 70 year old T-55s.

It's mind boggling how western journalists try to spin this as a positive development for Ukraine. They made fun of Russia for deploying T-62s to their allied militias, but now they say that "age can be deceiving" when talking about the 70 year old T-55s.
And when it comes to Iran "it is a crap copy of an old T-72 tank it can't nothing it's crap it is useless chinese copy"
Then Slovenia "Don't let yourself fooled by the old T-55, the Slovenians big white brains upgraded so well that it can compete with any Russian tank and conquer Russia with just a single battalion of them!"
propaganda is propaganda

They took back Kherson not saying all offensives are lightning but they’re taking a page out of the Russians playbook create a siege, use artillery to cut off supplies and just starve them and demoralize them, also the Iranians used the siege tactic with Isis terrorist in Iraq and Syria.

And when it comes to Iran "it is a crap copy of an old T-72 tank it can't nothing it's crap it is useless chinese copy"
Then Slovenia "Don't let yourself fooled by the old T-55, the Slovenians big white brains upgraded so well that it can compete with any Russian tank and conquer Russia with just a single battalion of them!"
propaganda is propaganda
I definitely don’t think it would compete with even older model t 72 but for a t 55 not bad for a upgrade.
1669089760452.jpeg

This prototype is looking better and better everytime they show it off. The biggest sticking point is going to be the price. Once weapons become too expensive and complicated, commanders become reluctant to deploy them into battle, not only because of the cost of the equipment / technology but also because it takes a very long time to train soldiers on their use. Is it really practical then to have $100 million dollar fighter jets and $20 million dollar tanks ? I don't know

1669453220992.png

This prototype is looking better and better everytime they show it off. The biggest sticking point is going to be the price. Once weapons become too expensive and complicated, commanders become reluctant to deploy them into battle, not only because of the cost of the equipment / technology but also because it takes a very long time to train soldiers on their use. Is it really practical then to have $100 million dollar fighter jets and $20 million dollar tanks ? I don't know

View attachment 900532

I wanted to note, this person has been posting anti-Iranian stuff here. They occasionally shift to these quasi-military posts to convey normalcy but then start posting garbage again. Please be aware.

Your definition of "anti-Iranian stuff" is footage from inside Iran showing protests or footage of armed clashes inside Iran between security forces and armed gunmen / seperatists. I just wanted to make that clear.

I wanted to note, this person has been posting anti-Iranian stuff here. They occasionally shift to these quasi-military posts to convey normalcy but then start posting garbage again. Please be aware.

Your definition of "anti-Iranian stuff" is footage from inside Iran showing protests or footage of armed clashes inside Iran between security forces and armed gunmen / seperatists. I just wanted to make that clear.
…as I said. This person has ill intent. Their posts are from Iran hating sources.

If something is relevant, I will post it, regardless of the source. If you can't handle seeing footage of events taking place inside Iran, because it goes against some narrative you believe in, then maybe you should ignore it or perhaps reconsider browsing on an open platform.

…as I said. This person has ill intent. Their posts are from Iran hating sources.

If something is relevant, I will post it, regardless of the source. If you can't handle seeing footage of events taking place inside Iran, because it goes against some narrative you believe in, then maybe you should ignore it or perhaps reconsider browsing on an open platform.

Yes, you post relevant anti-Iranian pro-traitor content generated by your foreign sources. Of course it’s relevant.

Again, as a reminder to everyone here, this person clearly does not mean well to this community specifically and to Iran at large. I will continue to remind everyone. Consider yourself outed.

yeah , but our tanks have a parade of their own bro :)

this is one of the most famous famous pics of our tanks :

002~0.jpg
Sorry to reply to such an old message, but I'm very curious about this image, seen it around a few times but cannot find the context of it. Is it from a parade? I've searched through videos of Iran's Sacred Defense and Military parades and never saw tanks on display (other than being carried on trucks).
Would love to know more info about this. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom