What's new

Iranian Ground Forces | News and Equipment

1880804.jpg

KARAR NEW IRANIAN MAIN BATTLE TANK

13951222101618727102500710.jpg

13951222100045288102498610.jpg

This tank looks like a =n exact copy of the Russian T90MS. So is it a T90MS, overhauled T72 with T80 turret, or
copy of T90MS with some variations? There is a youtube of a Kuwaiti T90MS and it looks identical. If it is being assembled T90MS kits, why does DM make ridiculous statements that it is boomy?
It would be great if someone can do a comparison to verify

This tank looks like a =n exact copy of the Russian T90MS. So is it a T90MS, overhauled T72 with T80 turret, or
copy of T90MS with some variations? There is a youtube of a Kuwaiti T90MS and it looks identical. If it is being assembled T90MS kits, why does DM make ridiculous statements that it is boomy?

That tank looks amazing, much better than Zulfiqar one. With all due respect to the ones who designed Zulfiqar, a quite good MBT, it was to close to ancient soviet and british tanks. Now, we have a solid, robust and powerful new tank, close to T90!

IMG_0972.JPG

I can confirm it. Some metal welding and paint. Rest is Russian. Like always. I can't understand so many people believes it.

i know what part of you burning but we can build it ourselves but you can even biuld one screw of leopard tank or anything else you montage .so suth your mouse off until you can make one like this

oh im sorry our karar made you burning we can cure you with karar

I speak the truth. Someone explain me this. From tanks to these?

IMG_0977.JPG
IMG_0978.JPG

Last edited:
:lol:

You can't even hide your anger !!!

you know maybe im getting old but i honestly don't get this whole trash talking attitude we have here... Iran development of stuff is just for Iranians and for those who are interested in Iranian development. It's not like any of us here are building stuff to rub it on other's face, and if they are building stuff, they are doing so for the self defence and/or for engineering passion and salary... Neither Iran wants to have war or instability around its neighbors nor Iran's neighbors want instability and wars around their neighbours...

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom