What's new

Iranian FM meets General Raheel Sharif at GHQ

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
272839_84648074.jpg

Both discussed regional security including evolving situation in the Middle East.
RAWALPINDI (Web Desk) - Foreign Minister of Iran, Javad Zarif, visited General Headquarters on Thursday and called on General Raheel Sharif, Chief of Army Staff.

Focus of the discussion remained on regional security including evolving situation in the MiddleEast, Pak-Iran border management and defence and security cooperation between both thecountries, the ISPR reported.

During the meeting, the unity and integrity of Muslim Ummah and greater harmony amongst the muslims was emphasized.

Iranian Foreign Minister appreciated achievements of Operation Zarb-e Azb and paid rich tributes to Pakistan’s sacrifices in bringing peace and stability in the region.

Earlier, on his arrival at GHQ, Foreign Minister of Iran was presented Guard of honour, laid floral wreath at Yadgar-e- Shuhada and offered Fateha for Shuhada of Pakistan.
Iranian FM meets General Raheel Sharif at GHQ | Pakistan | Dunya News

No one wants to meet Nawaz Sharif apart from his friend Modi and his Saudia Sheikhs.:taz:

No matter whether Pakistan stays neutral on the current issue or takes any one side or makes a balancing move between both sides, Iran's desire and want for the export of it's revolution to Pakistan will always be there until they achieve it. They are just waiting for the right time of their choice.

No matter whether Pakistan stays neutral on the current issue or takes any one side or makes a balancing move between both sides, Iran's desire and want for the export of it's revolution to Pakistan will always be there until they achieve it. They are just waiting for the right time of their choice.

While you were all paranoid about Iran's revolution, someone actually managed to export their 'revolution' to Pakistan, just take a look at Waziristan region of Pakistan and other terrorist infested areas and you'll see the bitter truth.

Guess who recognized Taliban regime in Afghanistan? I'll give you a direct hint:

UAE, KSA and Pakistan, 2 of which you literally are worshiping and Pakistan isn't one of them.

We worship none but Allah. I think you meant to say something else but ended up accusing us of commiting Shirk. Whoever worships anyone but Allah is a kafir.
You misunderstood me, I'm not talking about you Pakistanis in general, just that specific member and some other Pakistanis who have been dancing for anything, literally anything, that GCC says or does.

Some people are just blind with their hate for the current gov, despite the fact I don't agree/like current government but they have put our economy back on track perhaps maybe a part of it.
I am seeing PDF turning into another siasat pk. :angry:

These killers are killing Sunni Muslims in Syria n Iraq n teaching Pakistan not to participate in attacking Terrorist Houthi forces, whom also they are training, equipping and preparing to maasscre Muslims and captures Islamic holy places by encircling Saudi Arabia.

Back
Top Bottom