What's new

Iranian fake aircraft carrier to be used for targeting practices

Status
Not open for further replies.
u mean "iranians" dont u ?

cause "iranian's" means sth that belongs to iranians .

anyway , we're so glad that thats the case . lol

seriously waat ? jealous ?
Dude forgive my lack of knowledge of English. And i was being sarcastic. These things make iran look silly. Why the hell u guys needed to make the wooden prop for targeting m couldn't u just hv bulit a concrete structure on the ground or just a simple wooden things to see the accuracy it's not like u can get any data from this stupid prop to see how the real carrier would act if hit by a ASM

So let me get this straight, Iran would use it for target practice when it is destroyed they'll re-build it and again use it for targets and waste money? I would have put white bricks in desert and fly over for target practice wouldn't cost much than collecting iron or woods to build this thing...what a waste of money.

LORA-3.jpg

This is how Israel tests its ballistic missiles: puts 3 unmanned boats and fired a missile between them. Iran builds fake aircraft carrier. :enjoy:

What has Iran that will 'jealous' Pakistan?

We are a larger nation.

We are a more powerful nation.

We have a standing military equipped with weapons that can turn your entire nation into ashes.

We have been a much more influential nation on world scale than Iran has been in modern history (Pakistan Intelligence's role in Soviet Break-up, propping up "our guys" to defeat "your guys" and take over Afghanistan and so on)....

All in all,

Pakistan is utterly ahead than Iran in terms of size, national-power, and influence...

So why would we be jealous of Persians? :lol:

Honestly, Iran and Pakistan are different worlds. In Pakistan, we barely even think about Iran. We wish you good luck and want prosperity for you...but we don't compare ourselves to you. Because we are 'beyond' that.

Some Persians might live in the mythological delusion of superiority over Pakistanis. Well, its their right. There are some Arabs too who live in mythological delusion of superiority over Chinese. It doesn't effect the Chinese though.

Same goes for us.
:confused:

delusion at it best form :-) pakistan's role in Soviet break up :rofl:

whatever that helps you sleep better at night ;)

like this ? :

one of the major ones was mentioned before . Persian Gulf ASBM .

I just got it on google search

Persian Gulf (missile) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Good development but the warhead size is very limited.650kg warhead on a ballistic missile which is known to be having a CEP far bigger than Cruise missile will need a Bigger warhead even incase of a Miss

Such as the Pakistani inducted Chinese Carrier killer missile aka CM-400akg has a speed of 5.5mach(Almost twice of persian gulf) with the terminal phase similar to cruise missiles's(Quasi ballistic profile) and a warhead size of 400kg.But the higher speed translate into far higher Kinetic energy and will increase the blast of 400kg several times more.(Such as in indian brahmos)

But again a Good development but the warhead size and range need to be increase otherwise in such profile a Cruise missile will do better because of being more stealthy and highly accurate

:lol:

So let me get this straight, Iran would use it for target practice when it is destroyed they'll re-build it and again use it for targets and waste money? I would have put white bricks in desert and fly over for target practice wouldn't cost much than collecting iron or woods to build this thing...what a waste of money.

iranian economy is different than that of pakistan . we can handle these things .

@Serpentine , mate .. close the thread ?

It is fact Pakistan did play role in soviet breakup and soviets knew it as well because they were also involved in e.Pakistan break up, tit for tat.

lol..You can't deny "facts", can you?

I have read books written by Soviet officers discussing "Pakistan's role in Soviet break up" ...Oh well, probably those officers were "delusional" too...but only an "iranian" knows whats up :lol:

Afghan defeat was a MAJOR nail in Soviet coffin..and it played a huge role in Soviet collapse...and Pakistan's role in Afghan Jihad is widely known.

And when it comes to sleeping tight at night, Pakistanis sleep tight..knowing that they have created a military machine that can literally tear-apart any regional nation into clouds of red dust if the situation arises.

Not many people around us have proven to be capable enough of creating such a monster 21st century military machine. :azn:

As I said, Pakistan is more powerful, Pakistan is way more larger, and Pakistan has been way more influential nation than Iran in modern history.

All of these are pure facts and can be proven by hard data. You,however, can choose to close your eyes and not accept them. That's your choice for sure.

:lol:

iranian economy is different than that of pakistan . we can handle these things .

Serpentine , mate .. close the thread ?

I don't know what were you and other members are discussion, I understand on ground iran would give a tough fight to UN/NATO/west but Navy and Air iran can't. there would be significant damages to both side with iran might even go back to stone age if even one western base is hit.

Dude forgive my lack of knowledge of English. And i was being sarcastic. These things make iran look silly. Why the hell u guys needed to make the wooden prop for targeting m couldn't u just hv bulit a concrete structure on the ground or just a simple wooden things to see the accuracy it's not like u can get any data from this stupid prop to see how the real carrier would act if hit by a ASM

Are you stupid or what? Will a concrete structure in the ground be able to move? They want to test their missiles on a moving target which is very similar to a AC.

lol..You can't deny "facts", can you?

I have read books written by Soviet officers discussing "Pakistan's role in Soviet break up" ...Oh well, probably those officers were "delusional" too...but only an "iranian" knows whats up :lol:

Afghan defeat was a MAJOR nail in Soviet coffin..and it played a huge role in Soviet collapse...and Pakistan's role in Afghan Jihad is widely known.

And when it comes to sleeping tight at night, Pakistanis sleep tight..knowing that they have created a military machine that can literally tear-apart any regional nation into clouds of red dust if the situation arises.

Not many people around us have proven to be capable enough of creating such a monster 21st century military machine. :azn:

As I said, Pakistan is more powerful, Pakistan is way more larger, and Pakistan has been way more influential nation than Iran in modern history.

All of these are pure facts and can be proven by hard data. You,however, can choose to close your eyes and not accept them. That's your choice for sure.

Pakistan is a failed state which cannot even control its own borders, airspace and nation. You seem to forgot how the west slaughtered 28 of your soldiers not long ago. You get droned every now on and then and you can't do anything even afghanistan fired mortars into your country but you did not do jack.

First feed your people and supply your electricity needs before acting tough. If it was not for the Chinese, you country would have been swallowed by the Indians by now. If it was not for the Chinese giving you their JF-17, Plutonium for your so called nukes etc etc. What a joker.

Iranian history dwarves your country in every way and even today, Iran is light years ahead of your country in science, technology. What does your country even have?

Last edited:
Are you stupid or what? Will a concrete structure in the ground be able to move? They want to test their missiles on a moving target which is very similar to a AC.
Are u saying this prop is gonna be moving in the seas? Man look at the designhow the hell it's gonna be floting in high seas? ANd if u guys tow it by other things why jdont just use a old big ship . And plz this thing is so not similar to a aircraft carrier. ANd stop getting personal. Otherwise i will hv to report u.

can u give me a source ?

this is what happens when a simple MK-32 Zuni rocket hits a carrier :

Aircraft_burning_on_USS_Enterprise_CVN-65.jpg

Well it was all over media last year(2012-13).

Anyway on google search you can find plenty of source but i will also give you one

Here is Janes source

8220048265_fddc2a242a_b.jpg

Here is the pic of Cm-400akg along with JF-17

cm-400akg.jpg

VSqGI.jpg

As i told you Ballistic missile's CEP is higher and will always remain atleast 10CEP(Incase of American missiles,The rest is higher).While Cruise missile offer Pinpoint accuracy.

The pic you posted has hardly made fire over the aicraft carrier and will certainly never make it disable.

The chinese c-802 with a 200kg warhead could not destroy a 1000tons israely ship because of low speed and a 200kg warhead.

On the other hand missiles like CM-400akg with quasi ballistic profile and 5.5mach speed can destroy any large size ship and a combo can even sink a aircraft carrier like indian INS arihant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom