What's new

Iranian Cuisine

I think my daughter is actually a true believer in vegan it’s a whole story about YouTube and her friend showing her videos about how animals go from farm to your table, the boy yes, i don’t know if you have heard about chick fila but it’s basically run by Christian fundamentalists, and we still take our kids to go eat there it’s like a drug to them their chick nugget’s, not going to lie they are delicious

Not a super religious guy, but if you prevent your kids from eating haram, they will turn out to not embarrass you when they grow up. Just something I’ve observed.

If you are in California or better say Los Angeles you probably can find it in Iranian restaurant . in your area search for Iranian restaurant maybe there is one near you and if you are lucky they have it , probably under the name of Kufteh-Tabrizi or Tabrizi-Meatball

He will like the Iranian version much better. Pakistani style is spicy. I live in Texas and there are some Iranians I used to work with but they liked going to Pakistani restaurant because they apparently liked spicy food.

Last edited:
Not a super religious guy, but if you don’t allow your kids to eat haram, they will turn out to not embarrass you when they grow up. Just something I’ve observed.
No my kids are honestly are actually good and respectful, just picky azz eaters, my daughter has increased are grocery bills 50 dollars a week, but also my children goes to Islamic school on Saturdays, my daughter volunteers on sundays with different civic programs related to Islamic charities and those not related to Islamic charities, takes after her mom, the boy so far takes after me can’t sit down for more than 5 minutes, but he is 5 I leave the raising the children to my wife and get all the fun parts

No my kids are honestly are actually good and respectful, just picky azz eaters, my daughter has increased are grocery bills 50 dollars a week, but also a child who comes Islamic school on Saturdays, volunteers on sundays with different civic programs related to Islamic charities and those not related to Islamic charities, takes after her mom, the boy so far takes after me can’t sit down for more than 5 minutes, but he is 5 I live the raising the children to my wife and get all the fun parts

Mashallah that’s good to hear. When my son comes to US, I will not stress him too hard about Islam, but 5 prayers, no alcohol, and no eating haram is a must. Otherwise, I’m putting his azz up for adoption. :lol:

Last edited:
I grew up in a time when salads were considered vegan, and now I have to read all the ingredients on the back of everything if I don’t understand the word I have to google it, my daughter is a hardcore vegan at 8,so she won’t eat eggs or drink milk from cows etc etc, and I respect her for that her wrapped grapes leaves made separately by the way basically rice and lemon juice

There are smartphone apps to get instant info about ingredients just taking a photo of the barcode.

I think to be vegan can be healthier, if you take care of every thing, e.g: Vegans need to take B12 vitamins suplements.

There are smartphone apps to get instant info about ingredients just taking a photo of the barcode.

I think to be vegan can be healthier, if you take care of every thing, e.g: Vegans need to take B12 vitamins suplements.
My wife knows all the stuff, yeah I actually know about the apps my wife gives the kid’s vitamins and my daughter gets her check ups twice a month, protein, iron and vitamin intake all normal, she just costs daddy more to feed, today wheat spaghetti with tofu meatballs tastes as good as it sounds.

My wife knows all the stuff, yeah I actually know about the apps my wife gives the kid’s vitamins and my daughter gets her check ups twice a month, protein, iron and vitamin intake all normal, she just costs daddy more to feed, today wheat spaghetti with tofu meatballs tastes as good as it sounds.

In fact any protein animal or vegetal (like tofu, soy-protein) flavour is zero, protein has no taste, just texture (and the nutritional needed part, we all need essentials aminoacids from proteins).

Tofu catches the flavour of the thing when you cook with. So you can make tofu of any flavour.

I think the real revolution will be when precooked vegan food will be more cheap than precooked meat food.

But that has not happen yet, all vegan food industry is very new and industrial machines has not been paid yet.

e.g: Here in Spain there is a new company of vegan food that imitates meat food, company sells a lot, but they are in red numbers and they will remain that way next years, because start investment has not been paid yet.

1626447687-ref-bo-uk-720x1080.png

Going to make shawarma wraps for the family, I’m assuming they have that in iran or it turn to just a flat bread sandwich wife’s at work also falafel wrap for the daughter, delicious.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    472.1 KB · Views: 14
  • CB6E79D4-85F9-448A-AE23-D3BA07F2E63C.jpeg
    CB6E79D4-85F9-448A-AE23-D3BA07F2E63C.jpeg
    459.2 KB · Views: 18
  • 263283A5-DE13-4D77-BF3D-E09F6008357E.jpeg
    263283A5-DE13-4D77-BF3D-E09F6008357E.jpeg
    453.6 KB · Views: 18
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    366 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
I think my daughter is actually a true believer in vegan it’s a whole story about YouTube and her friend showing her videos about how animals go from farm to your table, the boy yes, i don’t know if you have heard about chick fila but it’s basically run by Christian fundamentalists, and we still take our kids to go eat there it’s like a drug to them their chick nugget’s, not going to lie they are delicious
They are not even all that special compared to popeyes and bojangles chicken. chickfila is way overpriced compared to the other two and they don't even have chicken on the bone which is retarded. Love that chicken from popeyes! Even my cats go after it when I'm in the other room.

They are not even all that special compared to popeyes and bojangles chicken. chickfila is way overpriced compared to the other two and they don't even have chicken on the bone which is retarded. Love that chicken from popeyes! Even my cats go after it when I'm in the other room.
I hate Popeyes, at least it’s better than kfc, I’m assuming you have Publix they’re chicken tenders are good

I hate Popeyes, at least it’s better than kfc, I’m assuming you have Publix they’re chicken tenders are good
Publix breading on their chicken is a bit too salty and whatever oil they use also messes with me afterwards. Their tenders also tends to be a bit dry too.
Although I like popeyes chicken, their service is HORRIBLE at every location at any time of day with the people at the window are downright belligerent at times. Though kfc is mediocre by comparison, at least they move customers fast and smooth thought their drive through.

Publix breading on their chicken is a bit too salty and whatever oil they use also messes with me afterwards. Their tenders also tends to be a bit dry too.
Although I like popeyes chicken, their service is HORRIBLE at every location at any time of day with the people at the window are downright belligerent at times. Though kfc is mediocre by comparison, at least they move customers fast and smooth thought their drive through.
Not going to lie I honestly got a chicken tender buffalo sandwich just had that issue not to long ago, but I agree a little salty

Back
Top Bottom