What's new

Iranian Cuisine

I like Iranian sweet dishes.

Growing up in Pakistan, I liked falooda.

Also as a kid I loved eating pashmak, in Pakistan we call it lacheh or lacha. Haven’t had it in ages.

Pashmak.jpg

Melts you in your mouth...pauj :angel:

There is a Mr. Taster video where he was in Bandar Torkman and the local foods included something identical to ravioli and empanadas, which I was pleasantly surprised. There seems to be empanada like foods all over Iran but I never had them growing up; my family only cooked rice and a few different khoresht and sometimes ash reshteh and that's pretty much it.

Can you post locations of steakhouses in Mashad? I plan an extended stay there in future and I can't do without my meat 🥩😸

There is a Mr. Taster video where he was in Bandar Torkman and the local foods included something identical to ravioli and empanadas, which I was pleasantly surprised. There seems to be empanada like foods all over Iran but I never had them growing up; my family only cooked rice and a few different khoresht and sometimes ash reshteh and that's pretty much it.
Well you have had a nice experience and to be honest nothing come close to Iranian cuisine in this world especially our kebab and tens forms of our khoresthts that we eat them with dish of rice is absolutely "unique" in this world.

Can you post locations of steakhouses in Mashad? I plan an extended stay there in future and I can't do without my meat 🥩😸
plenty much everywhere you can find one

poor you , it seems they have cheated you big time.

plenty much everywhere you can find one

poor you , it seems they have cheated you big time.
Tell me about the mid price range to upscale ones. Cheaper steaks are usually tough meat that makes your jaw ache and thus better avoided unless you feel adventurous.

Tell me about the mid price range to upscale ones. Cheaper steaks are usually tough meat that makes your jaw ache and thus better avoided unless you feel adventurous.
i can say in high class places it cost you around 20-30$ with the desert , drinks and services . in mid range probably 1/3rd to half of that . but honestly I'm not expert at that because I eat at home

there are some mobile apps that can help you in finding some places to eat and they have the comment sections , but i can't say how good the comments are as i don't eat outside

I like Iranian sweet dishes.

Growing up in Pakistan, I liked falooda.

Also as a kid I loved eating pashmak, in Pakistan we call it lacheh or lacha. Haven’t had it in ages.

Pashmak.jpg

Melts you in your mouth...pauj :angel:
that is practically only sugar and water .no wonder it melt in your mouth
these days we practically box it and even export it. this is you can have for less than 2$
3-2.png

sorry a little expensive because its compacted and packaging costs the producer . by the way this box probably contain as much as 8-10 traditional Pashmak that you have bought at vendors in parks

also you can get it in this packaging for less than 60cent
148594969456094.jpg

i can say in high class places it cost you around 20-30$ with the desert , drinks and services . in mid range probably 1/3rd to half of that . but honestly I'm not expert at that because I eat at home

there are some mobile apps that can help you in finding some places to eat and they have the comment sections , but i can't say how good the comments are as i don't eat outside
Pretty cheap for high range especially since drinks and dessert is complementary.

Back
Top Bottom