What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

common Iranophobia and sanctions, Nothing more.
I don't think so,
JCPoA is about to get abolished which means sanction would return, mother of sanction would be effected which consider the IRGC as a terrorists organization, missile program has been brought up as Iran means of defense, all the sudden the CIA found connections btw Iran and ALQ, Saudis started a political turmoil in Lebanon to put pressure on Hezballah, the secretary of state Rex Tilerson openly talks about regime change in Iran, besides Trump rhetoric .
I am not saying they wanna attack Iran very soon but something is being coked up.

I don't think so,
JCPoA is about to get abolished which means sanction would return, mother of sanction would be effected which consider the IRGC as a terrorists organization, missile program has been brought up as Iran means of defense, all the sudden the CIA found connections btw Iran and ALQ, Saudis started a political turmoil in Lebanon to put pressure on Hezballah, the secretary of state Rex Tilerson openly talks about regime change in Iran, besides Trump rhetoric .
I am not saying they wanna attack Iran very soon but something is being coked up.

They won't abolish JCPOA, nor did they put IRGC as terrorists.

"No. The Department of State has not designated the IRGC as an FTO. "[10/13/2017] https://www.treasury.gov/resource-center/faqs/Sanctions/Pages/faq_iran.aspx#535

And missile program was always criticized since the 80's, and tillerson has never said anything about regime change per say but he said "to support elements for peaceful transition of their government". I don't 100% know what he means by that though but I doesn't sound like warmongering, but it sounds threatening.

I don't think so,
They will NEVER attack Iran, they are absolutely in defensive position, but we may do. جنگ بدر!

KSA is drowned in full chaos, their rhetoric is laughable and due to frustration, right now Mohammed bin Salman is even afraid of his shadow.

We are already at war, track it a thousand kilometers away from our borders!

They won't abolish JCPOA, nor did they put IRGC as terrorists.

"No. The Department of State has not designated the IRGC as an FTO. "[10/13/2017] https://www.treasury.gov/resource-center/faqs/Sanctions/Pages/faq_iran.aspx#535

And missile program was always criticized since the 80's, and tillerson has never said anything about regime change per say but he said "to support elements for peaceful transition of their government". I don't 100% know what he means by that though but I doesn't sound like warmongering, but it sounds threatening.

Sure once these new sanctions get effected and the congress alter the JCPoA for what they call it making it a better deal , the agreement would get abolished .. don't forget that even Europeans have supported Trump regarding Iran missile program and also regional issues in return of saving the deal ..surly Iran would decline talks over the aforementioned issues and then no deal.

To support elements for peaceful transition of their government means regime change, in fact he was replying to a question about regime change in Iran:

Tillerson was asked on Wednesday whether the United States supports regime change inside Iran. He replied in the affirmative, saying that U.S. policy is driven by relying on “elements inside of Iran” to bring about “peaceful transition of that government.”

Image1509989869.465273.jpg

My response:

سرهنگ تركي المالكي عربستان: ایران به انصارالله مقاومت يمن موشک های بالستیک می دهد

عربستان: ایران نیروهای انصارالله را به موشک‌های بالستیک مجهز کرده است
ائتلاف متجاوز سعودی با این ادعا که ایران نیروهای انصارالله را به موشک‌های بالستیک مجهز کرده است، از بسته‌شدن تمام گذرگاه‌های هوایی، دریایی و زمینی یمن خبر داد
http://tn.ai/1566212

spokesman for the coalition forces ( Islamic NATO ) Colonel Turki al-Maliki in press conference in Saudi Arabia Riyadh said Iran provided Yenen Ansar Allah with ballistic missiles
http://saudigazette.com.sa/article/...Iran-provided-Houthis-with-ballistic-missiles

Iran IRGC Chief Major Gen. Jafari Rejects Trump claims about Iran missiles in Yemen baseless

So are they Chinese missiles that had prior to the war or they smuggled it in after the war started. Are some Iranian export variant ? They look like the sayad 1 AAM with some modifications.

Oh man, these guys keep coming with new surprises. This honestly look like Noor/Qader/C-802 missiles. Like 1:1 design. Interestingly enough, It doesn't seem like Yemen ever had any C-802 type designs in the past.

So where did they come from?;)

noor_missile_181111.jpg
Noor&Qader.png

I'd strongly recommend Saudi ships to stay 200+ km away from Yemen.:dance3:

Last edited:
Oh man, these guys keep coming with new surprises. This honestly look like Noor/Qader/C-802 missiles. Like 1:1 design. Interestingly enough, It doesn't seem like Yemen ever had any C-802 type designs in the past.

So where did they come from?;)

View attachment 435473 View attachment 435474

I'd strongly recommend Saudi ships to stay 200+ km away from Yemen.:dance3:
No I think these are C-801 ASM ...
C801-Missile.jpg
23167963_351522891979380_5831120629740452842_n.jpg

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom