@f1000n

You forgot your password? :lol:

Maybe you should consider this:

passwords_-_toes.jpg

chitori bachchah?

still in the north pole?

Still.

============================================================

Snapped this pictures a few weeks ago. I thought it was kind of odd to be riding Segways on pure ice in -10. Looks fun though. Although I'd be embarrassed to ride those things. It's laziness to the extreme.

River Valley Segway by Vanmenton, on Flickr

Last edited:
@hinduguy @Mike_Brando @Blue_Eyes and other

Someone teach me how to make a masala tea for God's sake.
Buddy i am quite embarrassed to admit the fact that i can't prepare masala chai on my own:cray:.But i can help you somewhat with the recipe although personally i don't trust these internet recipes.Anyway here's the link bro:cheers:-
Indian Masala Chai Recipe - Food.com
How to make Masala Chai (Indian Chai Tea)

Is there a chill thread for Indian members?
Yeah there are a few Indian regional chill threads like the Kerala corner,the Bengali corner etc but no pan-Indian thread has been created by the administrators of this site:(

What is Email of Iranian post ? :what::(
haha good luck communicating with any Iranian government organization. You'll have more luck sending one of these instead of an email lol

carrier_pigeon.jpg

@New maybe you can help him out. He wants to know the contact info for Iran's postal services.

@haman10

Dadash asan nisti engar inja lotfi nadare, hozuret ye garmaie dare. :D

Vali lotfan ghol bede, dg tuie topic haie mostaede troll war sherkat nakoni, javabe troll ha ro ta jaie ke mituni nadi va khodet ro ban nakoni. inja jadidan terrorist ham ziad shode, arzesh nadare khodeto ban koni yek hafte.

Anyways, welcome back. :D

Back
Top Bottom