What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Buddy i am quite embarrassed to admit the fact that i can't prepare masala chai on my own:cray:.But i can help you somewhat with the recipe although personally i don't trust these internet recipes.Anyway here's the link bro:cheers:-
Indian Masala Chai Recipe - Food.com
How to make Masala Chai (Indian Chai Tea)

Yeah there are a few Indian regional chill threads like the Kerala corner,the Bengali corner etc but no pan-Indian thread has been created by the administrators of this site:(
Thank you very much ! Masala tea taste very good.

No he was not talking about you, they are discussing something else. nothing personal

Guys I just finished watching the movie Whiplash and it was... spectacular. J.K Simmons hit a new high with his performance in the movie. Just perfect.
I just watched the movie "lucy" and it was very cool.

bye-b.gif

The movie was not bad, but certainly overrated. The acting was decent, but the storyline was too dull for me. Besides, nobody bleeds his hands when playing drums for hours.

The thing that strikes me the most is performance by J.K Simmons, maybe that's why I loved the movie so much.

عزیزانی که دم از چرندیات غربی می زنند ، این چرندیات غربی حقوق بشر و حقوق بینل الملل کجاست !؟
فقط علیه ما کاربرد داره !؟

راستی چه خبر از انجمن میلیتاری
مهدی و ابراهیم و سید و باتل مستر و سینا خوب هستند؟
سلام برسون
من به خاطر مقابله با خوش خیالی دوستان و استکبار ابراهیم بدون تفهیم اتهام اخراج شدم ...

Back
Top Bottom