What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Astagfirullah..

download.jpg

You just gave me a boner.
:lol::lol:

We used to joke with my friend that if the Gargantua doesn't kill them, her mouth instead could easily act as black hole and drag 'em all in and kill them.

People have very different tastes (is it even appropriate to say 'taste',lol ) in women.

:lol::lol:

We used to joke with my friend that if the Gargantua doesn't kill them, her mouth instead could easily act as black hole and drag 'em all in.

People have very different tastes (is it even appropriate to say 'taste',lol ) in women.
Body is the biggest thing for me. If a girl has a nice body, everything else is secondary. I also don't like blondes. I know men in Iran drool over blonde girls, but I find blonde girls really blah. My first love was in grade 8 and she was a blonde surfer girl lol. That was the only time I ever found a blonde girl attractive. Other than that, brunettes and darker chicks all the fucking way.

Man you watch a lot of movies :D?
I get paid to watch movies man lool

My work, depending on the month, can be 80% *** time, 20% work. I'm shirazi so I found the best trade in the oil industry and grabbed it by the balls. Basically whenever we work in plants, we get paid day rates and depending on how much work we have, we could end up sitting around for 8 hours watching movies and reading books and only working 4 hours (12 hour shifts). My boss has been in the industry for 15 years and he says there isn't a single movie he hasn't watched haha.

Body is the biggest thing for me. If a girl has a nice body, everything else is secondary. I also don't like blondes. I know men in Iran drool over blonde girls, but I find blonde girls really blah. My first love was in grade 8 and she was a blonde surfer girl lol. That was the only time I ever found a blonde girl attractive. Other than that, brunettes and darker chicks all the fucking way.

Yes, it means different taste. One may find a girl ugly (or mediocre) while another finds her very attractive and sexy. That's why every woman has chance to find her guy (and vice versa).

My work, depending on the month, can be 80% *** time, 20% work. I'm shirazi so I found the best trade in the oil industry and grabbed it by the balls. Basically whenever we work in plants, we get paid day rates and depending on how much work we have, we could end up sitting around for 8 hours watching movies and reading books and only working 4 hours (12 hour shifts). My boss has been in the industry for 15 years and he says there isn't a single movie he hasn't watched haha.

How much does a movie cost you on average?

Yes, it means different taste. One may find a girl ugly (or mediocre) while another finds her very attractive and sexy. That's why every woman has chance to find her guy (and vice versa).

How much does a movie cost you on average?
I just download everything (torrent) and if I like it I buy the bluray to keep it in my collection. When movies come out on bluray they're usually between 20-30 dollars, but after a year they fall down to 7-10 dollars. Bluray disks have 25-50 gigs of capacity so picture and sound are great. But I only buy them after I watch a movie for free and decide if its worth the purchase.

Movie theater tickets vary widely depending on the type of cinema screen and the luxuries. If you want full HD picture and sound the tickets are around 13-14 dollars. Then there are VIP cinemas where you get served alcohol and food and those are over 20. There are cinemas with seats that vibrate and move around etc... On Tuesdays everything is half price.

I have a lot of *** time at work so I download a lot of movies and buy what I like off amazon.

I just download everything (torrent) and if I like it I buy the bluray to keep it in my collection. When movies come out on bluray they're usually between 20-30 dollars, but after a year they fall down to 7-10 dollars. Bluray disks have 25-50 gigs of capacity so picture and sound are great. But I only buy them after I watch a movie for free and decide if its worth the purchase.

Movie theater tickets vary widely depending on the type of cinema screen and the luxuries. If you want full HD picture and sound the tickets are around 13-14 dollars. Then there are VIP cinemas where you get served alcohol and food and those are over 20. There are cinemas with seats that vibrate and move around etc... On Tuesdays everything is half price.

I have a lot of *** time at work so I download a lot of movies and buy what I like off amazon.

Downloading torrent, is that common among others too? I thought only here people download all the movies for free, lol. So the copyright laws, in which cases can they get you in trouble for downloading movies (and anything else) illegally?

Downloading ********, is that common among others too? I thought only here people download all the movies for free, lol. So the copyright laws, in which cases can they get you in trouble for downloading movies (and anything else) illegally?
It's a sticky and complicated issue. Torrenting is extremely popular everywhere, specially where you have fast and unfiltered access to internet. I can go on a torrent site, look at the top 5 most downloaded movies of the day and start a download. By the time my tea is brewed and I'm ready to sit down, a 2-3 gig movie has been downloaded and waiting for me! An episode of The Daily Show literally takes 30 seconds to download. Many young people no longer have cable TV. I moved out of my parents house when I was 23 and have never had cable or satellite TV and I don't know a single person my age that has cable. Young people are now almost entirely on Netflix, YouTube or downloading ********. I have Netflix too and it's only 7 bucks a month and I have access to unlimited hours of movies in full HD, but I'd rather use ******** b/c I get access to newer releases faster.

As for copyright laws, it's based on the country and its privacy laws. Internet service providers don't like to release customer information due to privacy laws, competition, losing customers and legal battles. In many countries it's an issue that's being fought in the courts. In Canada, the governments has also capped fines for individuals at 5000 dollars. So when a studio like Sony wants to sue a person, it's financially not worth the legal costs to sue a person for 5K. On the other hand if the individual is sharing movies for profit, than that's a different situation. This year, a new law came into effect in Canada which forced ISP's to send letters to customers to tell them that they're breaking laws and that copyright holders are aware of your illegal activities. But again, b/c of the 5000 cap on individual fines, studios won't be going after small fish.

Copyright holders can however go after say, a college or a business that allows its customers to download copyrighted materials. In university I used to download ******** during lectures and one day I get a letter at home that was from the lawyers representing my university. It said that on such and such day, during X time of the day, I was downloading episode ... of Dexter!!! I was shocked at how detailed the information was lool. It said it's my first warning and if I repeat it a second time I'll lose my access to university internet. Same thing in places like Starbucks, airports etc... When you're accessing a public hot spot in say, a coffee shop, you're forced to go through a legal screen first. You promise not to download copyrighted materials. This way, the business covers its own ***.

It's a very tricky situation in every Western country and different countries deal with it very differently. In the UK, they've decided to not go after the small fish. Instead, they UK government is forcing ISP's to block access to torrent sites. That's a huge issue b/c blocking access to internet sites in the West is a massively contentious issue. They have managed to force the blocking of some torrent sites, but not all. I don't think such a thing can happen in Canada and the US though.

Weren't you in school jigar?

She has a rather big mouth.

She has a nice behind, and I do agree with you I also prefer to see her when her mouth is closed (I also think that's the way men prefer women anyway, I'm now deliberately being sexist to piss you guys off :P) But in all honesty, I'm not sexist, I'm all for equality but the problem with feminism is that they don't seek equality, they seek advantage :)

Weren't you in school jigar?

She has a nice behind, and I do agree with you I also prefer to see her when her mouth is closed (I also think that's the way men prefer women anyway, I'm now deliberately being sexist to piss you guys off :P) But in all honesty, I'm not sexist, I'm all for equality but the problem with feminism is that they don't seek equality, they seek advantage :)
School? When? I had a few courses at the beginning of the year. All done.

Back
Top Bottom