What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

I have started to think that there is a high level conspiracy in the Iranian government to alter the demography of Iranian population..Lowering the original stock of "Fars/Azari/Kurd" population and increasing the immigration of non-Iranians and non_persian minorities...Couple this with rumors of discouraging women from workforce indicates only one thing:

Some Islamic zealots (the crowd that has no Iranian Identity and use Iran as a tool) have been able to penetrate the Government policy makers and plotting to increase their percentages of followers with uneducated Afghan immigrants and non-Persian population..Lets not make same mistake happening in Turkey where Syrian immigrants and high birth rate of non Turks are making Turks a minority in their own country..:undecided:

Notice the birth rate of :
  • Original Persian stock: 1.6-1.7 % (declining population)
  • Arab + Balooch birth rates: 2.5-3% (increasing population)

Birth rate.jpg

Last edited:
With advance of a.i there won't be much need for workers in near future , so don't repeat i.s propaganda here

I have started to think that there is a high level conspiracy in the Iranian government to alter the demography of Iranian population..Lowering the original stock of "Fars/Azari/Kurd" population and increasing the immigration of non-Iranians and non_persian minorities...Couple this with rumors of discouraging women from workforce indicates only one thing:

Some Islamic zealots (the crowd that has no Iranian Identity and use Iran as a tool) have been able to penetrate the Government policy makers and plotting to increase their percentages of followers with uneducated Afghan immigrants and non-Persian population..Lets not make same mistake happening in Turkey where Syrian immigrants and high birth rate of non Turks are making Turks a minority in their own country..:undecided:

Notice the birth rate of :
  • Original Persian stock: 1.6-1.7 % (declining population)
  • Arab + Balooch birth rates: 2.5-3% (increasing population)

View attachment 926084

Well, do you really believe Shia Moslem decision makers no matter how fervently religious will be keen under present geopolitical conditions (enmity of the zio-American empire) on upsetting the confessional balance in Iran by increasing several fold the proportion of Sunni Moslems who, even though our dear brothers in faith, could theoretically end up being specifically exposed to a vast Shiaphobic propaganda campaign by Iran's enemies, who did the exact same thing before in Iraq, Syria and so on, which would lead to social instability? Just look at the problems Abdol Hamid is causing in Zahedan, not to mention the threat posed by terrorist grouplets such as Jaysh ol-Zolm, you wouldn't think anyone remotely associated with the Islamic Revolution would want to see more of this, would you.

So my friend, this designation of culprits behind the plot (I too believe there are hidden hands at work) cannot be accurate. Ask yourself who is obstructing natalist policies in Iran? Who are the ones jumping up and down as soon as there is talk in the government of encouraging Iranian females to have more children and to care for them rather than turning into frustrated feminists who'd rather spend their time confronting their male compatriots, or into disoriented LGBTQI proponents? That's right, it's the same liberals (reformists, moderates) under whose administrations male villagers in central provinces of Iran were reportedly sterilized, who spread the notion that fewer offspring equals higher standards of living without adding that there's a lower limit to it as well, and so on and so forth.

By the way, I would be very interested in your opinion about leading liberal agitator Sadeq Zibakalam who just openly declared that Iranian culture is supposedly "inferior" to western and Jewish civilization. This is certainly no religious zealot but rather a staunch secularist who would like to see religion and state separated from one another.

Link to the thread: https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/lead...ulture-is-superior-to-iranian-culture.765797/

This camp is the one that despises Iran and everything she stands for. Not some mysterious band of religious zealots nobody can name, nobody's met nor seen to date, who would be moronic enough to invite upon themselves takfiri violence. The liberal westernized gang with its very deep, documented influence in the state institutions and in the economy is where existential threats to the Iranian nation are emanating from.

Last edited:
Well, do you really believe Shia Moslem decision makers no matter how fervently religious will be keen on increasing several fold the proportion of Sunni Moslems who, even though our dear brothers in faith, could theoretically end up being specifically exposed to takfiri Shiaphobic propaganda by Iran's enemies, who did the exact same thing in Iraq, Syria and so on before, which would lead to social instability?

No my friend, your identification of the culprits behind the plot cannot be accurate. Ask yourself who is obstructing natalist policies in Iran? Who are the ones jumping up and down as soon as there is talk in the government of encouraging Iranian females to have more children? That's right, it's the same liberals (reformists, moderates) under whose administrations male villagers in central provinces of Iran were sterilized, who spread the notion that less offspring equals higher standards of living without adding that there's a lower limit to it as well, etc.

By the way, I would be interested in your opinion about leading liberal agitator Sadeq Zibakalam who just openly declared that Iranian culture is supposedly "inferior" to western and Jewish civilization. This is no religious zealot whatsoever but rather a staunch secularist who would like to see religion and state separated from each other.

Link to the thread: https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/lead...ulture-is-superior-to-iranian-culture.765797/
If you notice I said "Islamic Zealots" have penetrated Iranian Government...I did not accuse Iranian government.
As for zibakalam ..he is an all weather con man with no Iranian identity...Downgrading your own culture just to make a point is something only a low life traitor like him does..I consider SL and President Raisi as true Iranians who have "Iran first" policy..but just like Shah they are now surrendered by these repressive wing of the Islamic system who are pushing to make Iran a "Taliban" nation.

I hate to hear shah's last broadcast in the last days of revolution: " MY PEOPLE I HAVE HEARD YOUR VOICES!":what:

If you notice I said "Islamic Zealots" have penetrated Iranian Government...I did not accuse Iranian government.
As for zibakalam ..he is an all weather con man with no Iranian identity...Downgrading your own culture just to make a point is something only a low life traitor like him does..I consider SL and President Raisi as true Iranians who have "Iran first" policy..but just like Shah they are now surrendered by these repressive wing of the Islamic system who are pushing to make Iran a "Taliban" nation.

I hate to hear shah's last broadcast in the last days of revolution: " MY PEOPLE I HAVE HEARD YOUR VOICES!":what:

Okay, those Islamic zealots, are they Shia? If yes, why would they want to turn on its head the confessional balance of Iran? Considering how the USA, the zionists and their clients engineered sectarian strife in Iraq, Syria and so many other places using takfiri extremist ideology (Al-Qaeda, "I"SIS etc), would such a move by Shia "zealots" not be synonymous with shooting themselves in the foot?

I believe you missed the confessional angle to be honest. That map I found at the website of the Statistical Center of Iran, and it indicates that the proportion of Sunni Moslems is on the rise via high fertility rates in Baluchestan, Torkaman Sahra etc. Again my point here is not to take aim at Sunni Moslems at all, but from a strategic point of view, considering what Iran's enemies did in the aforementioned countries, encouraging a reversal of the confessional distribution from the viewpoint of Shia "zealots" would just be mightily counter-productive, and is therefore not a realistic hypothesis. You might want to factor in this criterion.

Last edited:
Those Islamic zealots, are they Shia? If yes, why would they want to turn on its head the confessional balance in Iran? Considering how the USA, the zionists and their clients engineered sectarian strife in Iraq, Syria and so many other places using takfiri extremist ideology (Al-Qaeda, "I"SIS etc), would such a move by Shia "zealots" not be synonymous to shooting themselves in the foot?

I believe you missed the confessional angle to be honest. That map I found at the website of the Statistical Center of Iran, and it indicates that the proportion of Sunni Moslems is on the rise via high fertility rates in Baluchestan, Torkaman Sahra etc. Again my point here is not to take aim at Sunni Moslems at all, but from a strategic point of view, considering what Iran's enemies did in the aforementioned countries, encouraging a reversal of the confessional distribution from the viewpoint of Shia "zealots" would just be counter-productive and is therefore not a realistic hypothesis. You might want to factor in this criterion.
I have always taken the stance that Shia Islam as practiced in Iran is a progressive branch of Islam..I have pointed out that the number of female university students in Iran is higher than the male..etc..

Lately I hear rumors and talk about participation of females in the workforce..the female student poisoning which I think was done by this "Zealots", Afghan out of control immigration all indicate that the Zealot wing (call it Taliban faction) is trying to penetrate levers of power in Iran.. Who is behind all this I do not know ..may be our enemies or may be a self generated parasites within the system.

The end result is that we are facing a different kind of threat to our country . This threat is aiming for the core of the country and uses no bullets.

I have always taken the stance that Shia Islam as practiced in Iran is a progressive branch of Islam..I have pointed out that the number of female university students in Iran is higher than the male..etc..

Lately I hear rumors and talk about participation of females in the workforce..the female student poisoning which I think was done by this "Zealots", Afghan out of control immigration all indicate that the Zealot wing (call it Taliban faction) is trying to penetrate levers of power in Iran.. Who is behind all this I do not know ..may be our enemies or may be a self generated parasites within the system.

The end result is that we are facing a different kind of threat to our country . This threat is aiming for the core of the country and uses no bullets.

Since you brought it up now, let's focus on the demographic issue if you will. We could address the other points mentioned later on (female labor, the incidents at girls schools, and immigration from Afghanistan).

This 'Taliban faction' you hypothesize, would you say they are Shia or Sunnis?

Because if they're Sunnis and harbor enmity towards Iran, then they'd have to be incredibly resourceful to be able to infiltrate the Islamic Republic to the extent you describe. It'd be surreal, as I would not be aware of any group of "zealous" Sunnis capable of such a feat.

And if they're Shia, then this begs the question why would they be implementing demographic policies that tend to upset the confessional balance in the country, knowing full well that this would offer powerful foreign enemies yet another potential social division line to exploit (i.e. sectarianist violence), one so dangerous that it would directly threaten the very institutions infiltrated by said 'Taliban faction'?

To be frank I can't see how such a policy on their part would make sen!se.

In conclusion I'm a hundred percent sure that the demographic slump has not been caused by any fervent advocates of political Islam but rather by liberals, to whose ideology it corresponds. This phenomenon, the birth control policies and all reach back to the Rafsanjani era some thirty years ago, that's when they were initiated.

Last edited:

Iran Ships Ammunition to Russia by Caspian Sea to Aid Invasion of Ukraine​

The water route poses a challenge for the U.S. to disrupt cooperation between Moscow and Tehran​

By Dion Nissenbaum

and Benoit Faucon

April 24, 2023 5:09 am ET

Russian ships are ferrying large quantities of Iranian artillery shells and other ammunition across the Caspian Sea to resupply troops fighting in Ukraine, Middle East officials said, posing a growing challenge for the U.S. and its allies as they try to disrupt cooperation between Moscow and Tehran.
Over the past six months, cargo ships have carried more than 300,000 artillery shells and a million rounds of ammunition from Iran to Russia, according to the officials and documents viewed by The Wall Street Journal. Intelligence about the shipments has been shared with the U.S., people familiar with the matter said.

Great if true.

I was wondering on how much the US relies on mercenaries in the region

The guy that got killed in Syria was a Blackwater mercenary, Yemenis shown a lot of video the wounded soldiers presumably coming from the "Saudi Army" with Sudanese ID and from other African countries that don't even have a Saudi ID. There was one video from Houthis were there was a LAV-25/Mowag/Patria that was hit by a rocket, the same vehicle behind it panicked and rammed into the struck LAV and the vehicle did a backflip, the crew was probably stuck inside, this was a very wtf video that i can't find anymore

Abrams model

This would be interesting to watch for Iran at how much the US in Syria and Iraq relies on Blackwater mercenaries, as they are known to be poor fighters, in 2003 in Iraq, i am pretty sure a large portion of the American deaths in Syria comes from Blackwater mercs

Back
Top Bottom