What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Brothers export s-500 and su-57 and PDU-99 engines, right?
Exactly. Where are the SU-35's?

I guess ''brother'' also means ''vassal state'' in Russian dictionary.

Blatant and unbelievable primitive misinformation from BBC International, they cut a part of the speech to distort it to make it like there are student unrests

I am wondering why users with foreign flags are so obsessed about internal affairs of Iran? Especially on a chill thread in Pakistani forum?

It's easy to post about problems back home and to disgrace the mullah terror regime but not worth it since this is not an Iranian forum. That is why many Iranian users have left this forum and what we have now are foreigners obsessing about IR's policies. Most of users here are not even residing in Iran themselves, a good number of them are even foreigners with 0 ties (free citizenship issued by mullahs doesnt count) so it is easy to play jihad on a forum.

Until Dimitri or Putin say those words it means nothing more than diplomatic talk.
IR is a failed state now. Not even exciting to follow the news anymore.

What you can expect from IR towards Russia :
Give everything it has, even offer herself for prostitution.

In return :

Get $hit in return, only empty talks and promises. Uga buga users here will screech and jumpy from one branch to the other to celebrate imaginery victories while the ACTUAL state back home is not even funny. Huge facepalm.

Last edited:
Brothers export s-500 and su-57 and PDU-99 engines, right?
Only if they’re asked for. And I hope not.

I am wondering why users with foreign flags are so obsessed about internal affairs of Iran? Especially on a chill thread in Pakistani forum?

It's easy to post about problems back home and to disgrace the mullah terror regime but not worth it since this is not an Iranian forum. That is why many Iranian users have left this forum and what we have now are foreigners obsessing about IR's policies. Most of users here are not even residing in Iran themselves, a good number of them are even foreigners with 0 ties (free citizenship issued by mullahs doesnt count) so it is easy to play jihad on a forum.

In return :

Get $hit in return, only empty talks and promises. Uga buga users here will screech and jumpy from one branch to the other to celebrate imaginery victories while the ACTUAL state back home is not even funny. Huge facepalm.
Welcome back!

In return :

I am wondering why you are so obsessed with foreign flags on PDF, you are contributing to what people says out of there, anyone not Iranian is considered as someone that doesn't have the right to say a word about it for the sake that they are not Iranian

I have the right to post whatever i want according to the rules on whatever section may it Turkey or China or Pakistan, your logic is like the fascist, dictators, no one else beside ourselves can say a word about Iran or else we're going to treat him as a mullah shill spy that hides behind a foreign flag. I didn't even chose my flag while signing up, the location flag comes from my IP address

Its cause of the greater picture.

Do you see me or any other Iranian going to German threads and impose our views on Germans how Germany should be run? It is impolite.

Talking about Iranian missiles or aircrafts are fine but you are crossing a red line if you are coming to say here that native Iranian citizens are spies or have no right to protest. WHo the f are you??

I am wondering why you are so obsessed with foreign flags on PDF, you are contributing to what people says out of there, anyone not Iranian is considered as someone that doesn't have the right to say a word about it for the sake that they are not Iranian

I have the right to post whatever i want according to the rules on whatever section may it Turkey or China or Pakistan, your logic is like the fascist, dictators, no one else beside ourselves can say a word about Iran or else we're going to treat him as a mullah shill spy that hides behind a foreign flag. I didn't even chose my flag while signing up, the location flag comes from my IP address
According to PDF rules it is forbidden to carry false flags. It means the country you are residing and the country you are originating from must be genuine. Now i find it extremely strange why a native Frenchman is so obsessed about internal affairs of Iranians and make tens of posts to claim how Iranians that are protesting are spies or people who get gassed in schools are ''hysterical''. What does it matter to YOU? Are you originating from Iran? Do you have relative residing there? Are your parents from Iranian origin? What LINKS DO YOU HAVE to make such bold claims?

Do you even speak Persian?

If you have ZERO links to Iran why would your opinion even matter on my country? Especially if you are posting on issues SENSITIVE to IRANIANS.

Iranian users e.g. mohammed, mohsen calling their own people a spy is already a disgrace but they have the right because of their ties to their country and their understanding.

Now why should the opinion of a complete stranger like YOURS regarding sensitive political issues regarding MY country matter to me? It does not matter, that is why i am confronting you and putting you in your place.

Assuming that you are really a native Frenchman i have a question for you. Why should i come and post for example about the yellow vest protesters in France? Why would i even intervene in your country's affairs? Do i have the right to call yellow vest protesters all sorts of names? Why would i even tell you what kind of system you should have in your country? It has nothing to do with me, it is YOUR business.

Now before you go berzerk, TECHNICALLY you can continue what you are doing now but with the flags you are carrying it makes it look like strange and idiotic.

Last edited:
Do you see me or any other Iranian going to German threads and impose our views on Germans how Germany should be run? It is impolite.

Come on, Dariush, i am not here to give orders to Iran, its total absurd :lol: I am here to see and learn how a state can resist the US, be real independend in its decisions, a thing what is urgend needed to learn for germany. Sure i have some visions how to do it, but thats all in my head. But the good thing is that Iran do it. And so i can learn if some of the vision i have for my country germany are doable or not. Iran is the live example for me of what ways work.

Come on, Dariush, i am not here to give orders to Iran, its total absurd :lol: I am here to see and learn how a state can resist the US, be real independend in its decisions, a thing what is urgend needed to learn for germany. Sure i have some visions how to do it, but thats all in my head. But the good thing is that Iran do it. And so i can learn if some of the vision i have for my country germany are doable or not. Iran is the live example for me of what ways work.
We can talk about such global matters, no problem mate.

In my opinion, Iran as a country is a classical example of how you do not want your own country to be run. We can enter a hundred pages discussion but it sounds all very romantic on paper only.

Management of the country is a total mess, you do not know this because you have no knowledge on Iranian internal affairs.

Those same people that are running Iran are buying hundreds of nationalities and properties outside of Iran. Yes, those same conservatives.. i can post for you hundred examples of conservative people in Iran sending their children to the great Satan and are living in luxury.

If you think that hundreds of thousands of Iranian protesting are doing it just for fun then you are in for a rude awakening.

If you want to oppose the great Satan great but do not be a hypocrite and send your children there. Close the country like North Korea if you are touting anti US,imperialism nonsense on a daily basis while being a hypocrite.

Last edited:
Dariush the great is a false flagger pretending to be Iranian

His Schlick is to be overtly ‘nationalist’ to an insulting level that makes Iran and Iranians look bad

My guess is he’s an ‘Israeli’ who knows some Persian…. Farsi speaking hasbara

@LegionnairE ..Turkish election is 3 weeks away and will be one of the most important elections in your history..Being a neighbour it obviously has important impact on Iran relationships with Turkey..So how do see this election happening..Will Erdogan be elected again..curious to know your thoughts on this for all of us Iranians....

We can talk about such global matters, no problem mate.

In my opinion, Iran as a country is a classical example of how you do not want your own country to be run. We can enter a hundred pages discussion but it sounds all very romantic on paper only.

Management of the country is a total mess, you do not know this because you have no knowledge on Iranian internal affairs.

Those same people that are running Iran are buying hundreds of nationalities and properties outside of Iran. Yes, those same conservatives.. i can post for you hundred examples of conservative people in Iran sending their children to the great Satan and are living in luxury.

If you think that hundreds of thousands of Iranian protesting are doing it just for fun then you are in for a rude awakening.

I can not say how people in Iran have to handle their internal affairs. And you will not find a post of mine about that. I view vids about streetlive in Iran from Iran on youtube and as far as i remember i did 2 or 3 posts about what i saw in the vids. For me the vids show normal streetlive, but this never will give me a real picture of what is going on in Iran society. And i read the discussions here on pdf. But to say something about i would have to live in Iran for many many years.

Ich ..This Dariush is an Iranian Traitor..he is rejected by most Iranians in this forum..Please ignor his rants.

Dariush the great is a false flagger pretending to be Iranian

His Schlick is to be overtly ‘nationalist’ to an insulting level that makes Iran and Iranians look bad

My guess is he’s an ‘Israeli’ who knows some Persian…. Farsi speaking hasbara
Oh the great Basiji troll account from Mehghdad cyberi base ''Zartosht'' has appeared out of nowhere :lol:

Yea... no.... i am a full Iranian so your basiji propaganda won't work. I am wondering why you are not speaking Persian?

Come on, let's talk in Persian if you are not a false flagger?

Chera farsi sohbat nemikoni? az chi mitarsi jooje basiji :lol:

Ich ..This Dariush is an Iranian Traitor..he is rejected by most Iranians in this forum..Please ignor his rants.
Says the 75 year old grandpa that fled Iran living in luxury in Canada defending the mullahs.

Badbakht, nazdike mordanete key dast az in karha bar midari? :lol:

I can not say how people in Iran have to handle their internal affairs. And you will not find a post of mine about that. I view vids about streetlive in Iran from Iran on youtube and as far as i remember i did 2 or 3 posts about what i saw in the vids. For me the vids show normal streetlive, but this never will give me a real picture of what is going on in Iran society. And i read the discussions here on pdf. But to say something about i would have to live in Iran for many many years.
Well this is a reasonable post. Very rare to find it here, thank you.

I guess you are very young or like you said you have to live in Iran for many years to find out the full picture.

No more comments from me my friend.

Says the 75 year old grandpa that fled Iran living in luxury in Canada defending the mullahs.
Dariush..I am 70..I have two young girlfriends that keep me happy day and nite while you are in ALBANIA living like a rat spending your days behind MKO supplied Terminal .. I plan to out live you and your fellow MKO members who also live like rats in albania..

now I have to go ..my girlfriend wants more of me..lol:p::p:

Back
Top Bottom