What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Honestly this could have been if it was decred upon them.. Destiny is a bitch nobody can outrun it.. I envision them in such scenario. Run from it, dread it, destiny still arrives
Imagine you work all your life From MS dos to windows which made working with computers much easier for most people and now people do this to your picture :undecided:

I mean billions of people used directly or indirectly their products and now this

We have some people here when they get a chair and desk in an institution they will even forget that where were they before!

Jeff and Bill pictures were funny and creative ....

@SalarHaqq @TheImmortal @aryobarzan @HGV @AmirPatriot (anyone else who wants to chime in)

You guys think America has bitten off more than it can chew? Given all the geopolitical disasters happening currently.
Great question, and my strong feeling is YES. US was already losing influence and power across the globe already, but it was slow and stealthy, but with this Ukraine war that Biden stupidly initiated, US incompetence and strategic disadvantage is getting clearer by the day- just a few days ago a US embassy vehicle in Sudan was shot at(but China's diplomatic vehicles weren't), it was bulletproof, but that's besides the point- it just shows that many more countries in the global south aren't afraid to show US they arent afraid of the US's power anymore- this Ukraine war is the formal start of the decline of the US as a superpower(i haven't seen any hard or solid information or arguments that convincingly disproves that), its the US govts biggest foreign policy blunder since the invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq. Look at the dollar-forget whether the world switches to Yuan, its not an either-or situation, the world has already lost trust in the dollar and its true value in international trade, so alternatives will keep popping up, which will lead to more inflation in the US.

Let me just add to what i've said above about the state of US's stocks of critical ammunition- US military and govt have depleted the US's stocks of important types of ammunition and weapons, and from what i read, it will take 2-8 years for each of those types of important ammunition to be fully restocked, so how can the US confidently handle any serious military escalation that might happen any moment from now, when its military is likely READY for military action- NATO and US bet their entire military existence on Ukraine, which means that if Ukraine gets broken, NATO is automatically a cripple, and Ukraine IS getting broken down, if not, why do we all feel that time is not on its side?

Ukraine will lead to the breakdown of NATO and US's superpower status, if a person can't see that now, they probably didnt "see anything" from the Iraq and Afghanistan wars.

Last edited:
Agreed.

Let me add the terrible contradictions that US and their allies have grown. Specially in Human Rights. They opened their frontiers to all ukranian people, but those frontiers were miserably closed for years to syrian people... Or last movement in International Penal Court where Putin suppossed would be processed. Russian took hundreds of childrens to Russia... but Israel expelled hundreds of miles of them to the desert and nothing happened.

Those kind of contradictions are issuing a bill to US power. Even in EU. You can be sure about it.

Some excerpts from an interview with a European (Finland) Journalist who knows Saudi Arabia and Iran very well
Liisa_ja_kirja.jpg

Q: You have researched Iran and Saudi Arabia for a long time. You have written several books on this topic, and the latest book, The Peacock and the Camel, just came out. Was it a surprise for you that Iran and Saudi Arabia made peace?

A: No. It was already happening. I mean, the former Iraqi Prime Minister has been a mediator in this deal, and there had been five meetings before this in Baghdad.

Also, behind this story, there is an Iranian attack in 2019. They attacked with drones on production plants. It was a terrible message for the Saudis because with this attack, the Iranians showed that they knew everything about them. They could destroy the source of their wealth if they wanted to, but they didn't want to do that. They wanted them to change their politics, and this message was accepted by the Saudis. It was a terrible message for them, and they accepted it and started to negotiate with Iraqi mediation.

I interviewed a very important female journalist in Tehran when I was there last time, in March 2021. She told me that the Iranians wanted this kind of deal, and there was a will within the population to resolve this issue with the Saudis. Somehow, it was accepted by the population. So, it was already in the works, and I could see it coming.

Q: So, you think that drone attack was a turning point?

A: I think it was clearly a turning point. It was a tremendously well-orchestrated attack. Israeli experts said that it was the most precise attack ever made: two oil production plants were attacked by 25 drones, and every drone hit exactly where it was supposed to attack. And also, the fact that it was not some kind of massive destruction, it was a very intelligent strike which was meant as a message, and the Saudis understood the message. So they realized that the Iranians could hit any target inside Saudi Arabia if they wanted to.

Q: What do you think the reaction of the United States will be to this peace agreement between Iran, Saudi Arabia?

A: We must remember that the United States made a deal with Iran for the nuclear agreement, and the Biden administration has tried to restart negotiations. So, there is a will to resolve this because they want to control Iran's nuclear policy. I can't imagine that they see it as a very negative event. Of course, I think they mainly see a big and dangerous competitor in China who mediated the peace. A competitor for the future that is following a different line using the economy to influence instead of the military.

The American power has always also used economic means, but I think this Chinese version is new. At least officially, they don't use armies; they use the economy, technology, and loans. I can't understand what the Americans could say to this. Of course, it can harm their way of dealing, but let's hope it also makes them understand that there are other methods.

full interview below:

Last edited:

Robert Fitzgerald Kennedy Jr: The US Created ISIS

Read more: https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/robert-f-kennedy-the-us-created-isis.765793

Bring out the handkerchiefs, your friendly reformist neighbors will need them to wipe away their tears. Their beloved US regime, unmasked as was yet again, just took another massive hit.
Don't be captain obvious. Everyone and their pets knew who is behind the ISIS well maybe not everyone if we consider a certain swedish member (well I doubt that and believe he also knew that but don't want to admit it)

And by the way when it come to reform and reformists you also knew it has nothing to usa and it's about something else

Don't be captain obvious. Everyone and their pets knew who is behind the ISIS well maybe not everyone if we consider a certain swedish member (well I doubt that and believe he also knew that but don't want to admit it)

Have I claimed it's a scoop? But it's significant when a third US politician (after Clinton and Trump) openly admits the truth. It will contribute to making denial more challenging a task And denial is widespread enough. Discussions took place on this board in the past about who's behind "I"SIS, they did attract more than a single denier (and that includes moderators).

And by the way when it come to reform and reformists you also knew it has nothing to usa and it's about something else

Reformists and moderates are openly looking up to the western regimes as their role models, are actively whitewashing their crimes and have been advocating for Iran to submit to their dictates.

Last edited:

At this point anyone who attempts to undermine the threat from Azerbaijan is complicit in their desire to undermine the territorial integrity and strategic interests of Iran. The pan-Turks have unfortunately deeply infiltrated the IRI.
Its rather surprising that it hasnt as yet seemed to occur to the azeri nationalists who openly fantasize about reuniting azerbaijan with iranian azerbaijan,that this could very easy lead to a counter nationalist sentiment from iran,one that would naturally enough seek to restore the parts of iran,like azerbaijan,that were split off or stolen from it back to the iranian motherland.

Back
Top Bottom