What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Notice some one (Israel propaganda office) has blurred the cleavage of our idiot shah want to be wife......very islamic indeed:o:...no excitement for the mullahs!..lol
FuHDfxtWcAE3qpV

Look at how javad she is. Who wears that type of outfit to a meeting of so called international politicians?

Zero class and awareness. Also Bibi’s wife is one ugly looking woman.

Look at how javad she is. Who wears that type of outfit to a meeting of so called international politicians?

Bibi wife looks seriously inbred and princess wife looks like jerry springer guest. What a disgusting rabble of degenerate scum! Give me the heebie jeebies!!!

Khamenei has rejected the idea of a referendum to decide major issues (even though this is enshrined in the constitution and has been used twice since the revolution), insulting Iranians in the process.

I wonder how does he reconcile that with what he said previously about the majority will of the people? @Hack-Hook @SalarHaqq

I know the sources are biased, but I don't care about those, just the substance of what he said.
If a national referendum is held, they will claim that the referendum is falsified and that it is a fake referendum (like Maduro)

If he doesn't make a referendum, they will say that he is afraid because he knows everyone are against him

This is typical propaganda, this was the same when a commander was assassinated in his Kia old car

If he has a Kia: "Look at him haha his old car what a retard"

If he had a Ferrari: "Look another proof that the IRGC is stealing money"

If the referendum says the IR is fine, they will say it is falsified no matter what

Also the Western idea of an "international referendum" is hilarious, like foreign countries and people would decide for Iran, this is desperation...

I think Reza is not more than 170cm (5'6) this Evangelical guy should be 5'2 or 5'3 (160-165cm), a real white dwarf

I think Khamenei is 180cm or 6 feet tall
you assume wrong , his father and grand father were tall guys , his mother is tall for women.
he is taller than Netanyahu and you can google search Netanyahu height if you are interested in such things

looks like netanyahoo clothing
and let compare his clothing to Mark Dobovitz several post above

AI in the game needs working and refinement , the scenes they showed of the actual game play show enemy stay in open and open fire , who are they rambo ?
they don't go for cover , they don't move that much . for god sake who instead of using the tank as cover and open fire from behind it us himself as a shield in front of tank

If a national referendum is held, they will claim that the referendum is falsified and that it is a fake referendum (like Maduro)

If he doesn't make a referendum, they will say that he is afraid because he knows everyone are against him

This is typical propaganda, this was the same when a commander was assassinated in his Kia old car

If he has a Kia: "Look at him haha his old car what a retard"

If he had a Ferrari: "Look another proof that the IRGC is stealing money"

If the referendum says the IR is fine, they will say it is falsified no matter what

Also the Western idea of an "international referendum" is hilarious, like foreign countries and people would decide for Iran, this is desperation...

Thanks for sharing our PDF member @yavar may be interested on this.

@SalarHaqq @TheImmortal @aryobarzan @HGV @AmirPatriot (anyone else who wants to chime in)

You guys think America has bitten off more than it can chew? Given all the geopolitical disasters happening currently.
My personal view is that their sins committed over the past half century after WWII are coming back to haunt them..the US is now becoming a toxic power no one dares to get close to.

Last edited:
@SalarHaqq @TheImmortal @aryobarzan @HGV @AmirPatriot (anyone else who wants to chime in)

You guys think America has bitten off more than it can chew? Given all the geopolitical disasters happening currently.

It is the old escalation strategy by the US what has worked over decades against weaker opponents, but never been tested against equal or better opponents. The US is it who is pressed into the "only nukes left" position cause lots of countries move away from them and will not come back for long time.

Back
Top Bottom