What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

🇮🇱 🇮🇷 Radio France reports that everything is ready "on paper" for an Israeli attack in Iran. Some 3,000 targets have been identified, and the "Jewish state wants to take action quickly", a diplomatic source says.

⬛️ The report states Israel wishes to form a military coalition, especially with Western powers, in order to strike Iran. The military coalition aims to bring together France, the US and, ideally, a few Arab countries.

⬛️ "Netanyahu thus sends a message to Westerners: I support you in your war against Russia, support me in my battle against Iran. This is what he is looking for in Paris"

:coffee:
Wasn't the same attack on nuclear sites planned for "hopefully before 2022 arrives"? 😂 The pilots ate too much falafels?

France is already in the capitalism cataclysm printing money AF with inflation because of the Ukraine war, Gulf countries armies are composed of Blackwater personnel that can't even strike Yemeni drone productions and gets their patriot batteries demolished

France on paper, if invaded by Russia without any help, would run short on ammunition in a matter of days, most of the jewels you see in the French arsenal such as the Rafale, Meteor, MICA, MMP, SCALP and all those MBDA things are produced mainly for foreign countries, UAE owns more Leclerc tanks than France, all foreign countries that bought Rafale in whole make a bigger fleet than the AAE itself, on 180 rafale ordered, 140 are in service and the production intend to market it more than for personal use, the AAE is still relying heavily on Mirage-2000 variants.

You just can't compare on paper a country of 65m inhabitant (UK and France) and a "country" of 10m inhabitant located at 1400km of Iran to a country four times larger than France and at least ten times than UK, the problem with Israel is that they always talk like they would make it like that and get away with it without any response like if it was Syria

It looks like the good old meme duo of Britain+France X their puppet states, that's going to be hilarious to watch if it happens even the odds of anything happening are at 0

Screenshot_378.png

Its time to do a nuclear test...
Wasn't the same attack on nuclear sites planned for "hopefully before 2022 arrives"? 😂 The pilots ate too much falafels?

France is already in the capitalism cataclysm printing money AF with inflation because of the Ukraine war, Gulf countries armies are composed of Blackwater personnel that can't even strike Yemeni drone productions and gets their patriot batteries demolished

France on paper, if invaded by Russia without any help, would run short on ammunition in a matter of days, most of the jewels you see in the French arsenal such as the Rafale, Meteor, MICA, MMP, SCALP and all those MBDA things are produced mainly for foreign countries, UAE owns more Leclerc tanks than France, all foreign countries that bought Rafale in whole make a bigger fleet than the AAE itself, on 180 rafale ordered, 140 are in service and the production intend to market it more than for personal use, the AAE is still relying heavily on Mirage-2000 variants.

You just can't compare on paper a country of 65m inhabitant (UK and France) and a "country" of 10m inhabitant located at 1400km of Iran to a country four times larger than France and at least ten times than UK, the problem with Israel is that they always talk like they would make it like that and get away with it without any response like if it was Syria

It looks like the good old meme duo of Britain+France X their puppet states, that's going to be hilarious to watch if it happens even the odds of anything happening are at 0

View attachment 914914

Great points about France, great industry, but like most Euro countries, none of them are actually capable of war fighting. Few countries can even afford they weapons they produce, thats why they run out of munitions in a week.

In my humble opinion. I think this is all a bluff, because Israel knows it cannot handle Iran alone even with background support. They need the US airforce. Too much risk on their end. Then again, sometimes people make mistakes.

Danger comes when their is full agreement France, Zio, and USA. Then the idea of a coalition is highly likely. Such a situation could prompt Iran to go for gold and build several nuclear warheads in a short period of time, before they can react. I somehow still have doubts in the willpower of France and USA to initiate hostilities.

Zio does not want to do it on their own, but may feel forced to do so.

The introduction of Arab nations........is quite unlikely, despite some covert cooperation, no one is going to publicly work with Israel on their side by joining a coalition. This was once tried before. It also bring unneeded risk on their side which they do not need to have, when others can do the fighting for them. The "Arab" nations they would be referring too would most likely be Saudi Arabia (but I give it a tiny % chance, the holders of Mecca are not joining Tel Aviv overtly). Qater has good relations with Iran, and UAE is too vulnerable to take such risk logically.

Worst case scenario (A part of NATO joins Israel in a coalition)
Best case scenario (Israel goes alone with NATO support) -> You will see scenes never seen before in world history.

The situation in Ukraine is very crucial to this development. For Iran, Russia losing is not an option. Russia must win completely. Israel getting desperate with time, as Iran's 60% enriched stockpile continues to accumilate.

Great points about France, great industry, but like most Euro countries, none of them are actually capable of war fighting. Few countries can even afford they weapons they produce, thats why they run out of munitions in a week.

In my humble opinion. I think this is all a bluff, because Israel knows it cannot handle Iran alone even with background support. They need the US airforce. Too much risk on their end. Then again, sometimes people make mistakes.

Danger comes when their is full agreement France, Zio, and USA. Then the idea of a coalition is highly likely. Such a situation could prompt Iran to go for gold and build several nuclear warheads in a short period of time, before they can react. I somehow still have doubts in the willpower of France and USA to initiate hostilities.

The introduction of Arab nations........is quite unlikely, despite some covert cooperation, no one is going to publicly work with Israel on their side by joining a coalition. This was once tried before. It also bring unneeded risk on their side which they do not need to have, when others can do the fighting for them. The "Arab" nations they would be referring too would most likely be Saudi Arabia (but I give it a tiny % chance, the holders of Mecca are not joining Tel Aviv overtly). Qater has good relations with Iran, and UAE is too vulnerable to take such risk logically.

Best case scenario (Israel goes alone with NATO support) -> You will see scenes never seen before in world history.

The situation in Ukraine is very crucial to this development. For Iran, Russia losing is not an option. Russia must win completely. Israel getting desperate with time, as Iran's 60% enriched stockpile continues to accumilate.

FoElY_fWIAIVCIo

Iran has been preparing to confront an international coalition for years so Israel is nothing to them. During a real confrontation, Iran will release weapons kept secret which will be revealed to the whole world so we will know that Iran is even more powerful than we see it now

Iran has been preparing to confront an international coalition for years so Israel is nothing to them. During a real confrontation, Iran will release weapons kept secret which will be revealed to the whole world so we will know that Iran is even more powerful than we see it now
Possible secret systems based on limited information gathered here;

Electronic warfare (unknown)
Cyber warfare (unknown)

Missile systems (IRBMs, MRBMs with skip glide HGVs, Air-launched Ballistic missiles, Supersonic cruise missiles, Anti-shipping ballistic missiles (DF-21 equivalent))

SAM systems (ARH Ballistic missiles converted into SAMs) (To target far ranged Tanker, AWACS aircraft). Forgot its name.

Limited amount of nuclear warheads.

Anything else I am missing?

I can guarantee you that NO single French will agree for an umpteenth invasion without any credible justification (France did the Lybia mostly because Sarkozy had personal problems with Ghaddafi and some arab states wanted some kind of revenge and they all knew it was an easy target, the justification was mostly made by the frenc-zionist "Bernard Henry Levy", which is now a meme in France.

France knew that Iraq was an OP, that's why they never step a foot inside the Bush plan

Actually if you watch news, a million of people got into the streets of Paris protesting for a law that obligate everyone to work until 65yrs old or else they wouldn't touch any money from the state, in 2018 massive protests were ongoing (yellow vests)

The country is under inflation for everything, price rise, the gas price is at 2euros per liter which is absurd and people already protested and got no response, the country have a massive debt, Macron is following Zelensky and his delirium path, they are printing money like never, the Euro which was always worth more than the Dollar, got to the same exchange price and even less months ago

I don't think any middle class French earning 1000euro (and mostly less) per month will agree to the idea of getting in direct war with Iran, which isn't Libya first, and that's going to be very hard for them to have a justification to go into a full scale war (NATO and US knows they can't strike without getting themselves into a full scale war, because there will be a massive retaliation, it's not like Syria bombings), they can say again "Iran got nukes and we should free them", no one, even in the US will never buy that for a 3rd time, they will spend trillions in a war with Iran and this is just unimaginable, specially if Israel is the leader, it would be a joke and a meme to everyone, i mean like they think they can enter Iran airspace, bomb 3000 targets, and get away with it? In a country filled with drones and missiles (and maybe something worst) everywhere?

All i know is that white countries (west) have a casualty threshold in any modern war, since the trauma of WW2, they cannot accept to lose a lot of personnel like Russia or Iran, if the number of people from their side starts to raise, a British frigate sunk here and another sunk there, they will undoubtedly nuclear blackmail Iran and i only see this as the thing they can do, but they would never succeed in a full scale war

I don't know how the case is for British people, but i doubt their whole plan will happen, they already threatened like 20 times since 2020 of an attack, nothing happened

I even think Iran should make its offensive+defensive doctrine into measure by seizing some British cargo and send a message

Cyber warfare (unknown)

Missile systems (IRBMs, MRBMs with skip glide HGVs, Air-launched Ballistic missiles, Supersonic cruise missiles, Anti-shipping ballistic missiles (DF-21 equivalent))

SAM systems (ARH Ballistic missiles converted into SAMs) (To target far ranged Tanker, AWACS aircraft). Forgot its name.

AI

Cyber warfare (unknown)

Iran does not need a nuclear warhead to defend itself. HMX technology for missile warheads is more than enough for very powerful strikes.

Let's think of mini AWACS planes and drones, let's think of balloons and airships as decoys in the sky. Think of laser systems, intelligent artillery not disclosed. Let's think of undisclosed combat aircraft such as modified KOWSARs and even more, underground air defense systems. Let's think about new generation seaplanes.

Let's think of high-level magnetic weapons that come out of the ground and on trucks. Let's think of something very new like a very specific air defense system that is underwater. Think of groups of mini drones in formation guiding artificial intelligence to intercept missiles and planes returning like an explosive net in the sky.

For electronic warfare and cyber warfare, there is no doubt that Iran is hiding its game well.

It had been published here a blurred image during exercise and saw in the distance a large optical ball and missiles on each side, I am intrigued by this. they will release it one day

Seems US media is declaring the Ukrainian project a success and moving on to 99 Chinese luftballons:

This thread is about collecting propaganda targets for Israel. Do not cooperate.

Iran does not need a nuclear warhead to defend itself. HMX technology for missile warheads is more than enough for very powerful strikes.

Let's think of mini AWACS planes and drones, let's think of balloons and airships as decoys in the sky. Think of laser systems, intelligent artillery not disclosed. Let's think of undisclosed combat aircraft such as modified KOWSARs and even more, underground air defense systems. Let's think about new generation seaplanes.

Let's think of high-level magnetic weapons that come out of the ground and on trucks. Let's think of something very new like a very specific air defense system that is underwater. Think of groups of mini drones in formation guiding artificial intelligence to intercept missiles and planes returning like an explosive net in the sky.

For electronic warfare and cyber warfare, there is no doubt that Iran is hiding its game well.

It had been published here a blurred image during exercise and saw in the distance a large optical ball and missiles on each side, I am intrigued by this. they will release it one day

Hi

Intriguing posts.

Regarding the optical ball and missiles on each side, could this possibly be it:-
FbLpfwMUsAI6Ics

On the poster to the left, at the bottom, is an image that I cannot discern. Neither on the poster to the right, at the bottom.

As far as modified KOWSAR'S goes, imagine such combat a/c fitted out with an AESA radar (KLJ-7A --> LFK 601E --> Grifo E = Bayyenat-111). Bayyenat-111 *could* be the Phantom Warfare Radar Upgrade Project’ (perhaps the Jngnthi, or Janganzeh, project?), fitted with an ASEA array front end. As was done with the CAPTOR, RBE2, PS-05/A Mk 4, and of late the Grifo-346=Grifo E.

Furthermore, N/BVR AAM's (50 - 70km) such as the 'Red' Sparrow, an image of which was released some time back, and of course the Azarakhsh 2.

Or, allow me to play devil's advocate, something like this:-

fayfodox0aakabv-jpg.872666

Azarakhsh 2X?​
Thorn

Hi

Intriguing posts.

Regarding the optical ball and missiles on each side, could this possibly be it:-
FbLpfwMUsAI6Ics

On the poster to the left, at the bottom, is an image that I cannot discern. Neither on the poster to the right, at the bottom.

As far as modified KOWSAR'S goes, imagine such combat a/c fitted out with an AESA radar (KLJ-7A --> LFK 601E --> Grifo E = Bayyenat-111). Bayyenat-111 *could* be the Phantom Warfare Radar Upgrade Project’ (perhaps the Jngnthi, or Janganzeh, project?), fitted with an ASEA array front end. As was done with the CAPTOR, RBE2, PS-05/A Mk 4, and of late the Grifo-346=Grifo E.

Furthermore, N/BVR AAM's (50 - 70km) such as the 'Red' Sparrow, an image of which was released some time back, and of course the Azarakhsh 2.

Or, allow me to play devil's advocate, something like this:-

fayfodox0aakabv-jpg.872666

Azarakhsh 2X?​
Thorn

No ! I'm talking about other things about the big optical ball. The photos are on this forum somewhere but it too went unnoticed

فقط دو فروند از ای.تی.آرهای برجامی فعال هستند
تهران- ایرنا- همزمان با کاهش و قطع پشتیبانی کمپانی ای.تی.آر نسبت به تامین قطعات هواپیماهای برجامی ایران ایر، سرپرست شرکت هواپیمایی جمهوری اسلامی ایران، گفت: فقط ۲ فروند از ای.تی.آرهای خریداری شده از این شرکت در خط پروازی فعال هستند

Rare clear sky of Tehran
170157273.jpg
170157264.jpg
170157259.jpg

Back
Top Bottom