What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

It is essentially an F-5 analog with modern components and upgrades, no matter how u want to look at it. Call it whatever u want, Saegeh, Kowsar, wtv

How could it be better than SU-35 ? It doesn't even have thrust vectoring... gonna have to agree to disagree on this one.

kowsar is not F-5 and the claim was current generation of F-5 is more suitable for Iran than su-35 . your claim is just like telling us J-10c is nothing but Lavi

It is essentially an F-5 analog with modern components and upgrades, no matter how u want to look at it. Call it whatever u want, Saegeh, Kowsar, wtv

How could it be better than SU-35 ? It doesn't even have thrust vectoring... gonna have to agree to disagree on this one.
the question is which is more important for the mission shape of aircraft or the electronics inside it

That's why I posted two opposing narratives. It's surely more interesting seeing the contrast than just seeing one narrative isn't it ? Marandi, I don't know why, he puts alot of emphasis on security forces dying. Maybe he has family in security forces ? I don't know. He's not mentioning anything about the tragedy of all the young people dying in Iran or people in general dying in Iran. To me it feels like they both are promoting their own narratives.

Pharoah of Egypt was important when he was alive now he's long gone but people still remember him after how many thousands of years ? So he surely achieved something great atleast in his life. Just like Kurosh, he may be long gone and turned to dust but people still remember his achievements just like religious figures that people admire like Jesus Christ or Buddah. Us common people, we will probably never be remembered by anyone after 100 years if lucky.

Mashih Poolinejad dance at day of martyrdom of Prophet Muhammad and Imam Hussain

She is extremely favorited by European union Yankees and Jewish satan worshippers

View attachment 898101

Pharaoh of Egypt thought he is too powerful too:

View attachment 898102

Both. You can't have one without the other. Take the electronics from an F-22 and without the airframe what can u do ? On the other hand you can have the airframe and the electronics but without the software you can't really have proper stealth. Some Americans claim that only America has made real stealth aircraft. They claim that SU-57 and J-20 are not true stealth platforms.

I think that future warfare is going to be all about drones, secure communication and air defenses. I mean think about it if u can destroy any target with a $50,000-$100,000 drone, then why would you want to even risk a $50 million dollar jet or especially a $100 million dollar jet with a pilot that took years to train ?

I think one day in the future you won't even have people fighting, it will just be some people sitting at a secure site underground and waging war on screens without having to be in the actual platform. It's all going to be robotic armies and drones. Whoever has the most advanced technology mass produced will win. Then imagine if you could just teach the drones AI and you can just control mass swarms remotely and then there will be teams of cyber armies trying to hack each others armies so whoever has the most secure / encrypted communication and most potent air defenses could prevail.

the question is which is more important for the mission shape of aircraft or the electronics inside it

Both. You can't have one without the other. Take the electronics from an F-22 and without the airframe what can u do ?
let just say some electronic from F-35 turnedf13 block52+ into F16 block 72 .
you don't get 5th generation aircraft but you can turn an f-5 with 20km radar range into a new airplane with bvr capabilities and advanced E-Warfare and Datalink capabilities
if your target is not stealth aircraft the F-5 airframe is actually quiet good and is the base for F-18
On the other hand you can have the airframe and the electronics but without the software you can't really have proper stealth.
and consider the fact that su-35 is not stealth
They claim that SU-57 and J-20 are not true stealth platforms.
about j-20 I don't knew as I don't have enough information for it but about su-57 they are to some extent correct , Russia implementation of thrust vectoring in su-57 somehow reduced its stealthiness from back
I think that future warfare is going to be all about drones, secure communication and air defenses. I mean think about it if u can destroy any target with a $50,000-$100,000 drone, then why would you want to even risk a $50 million dollar jet or especially a $100 million dollar jet with a pilot that took years to train ?
the future of those drones is right now with 6th generation aircraft in which a manned aircraft control those drones .

That's why I posted two opposing narratives. It's surely more interesting seeing the contrast than just seeing one narrative isn't it ? Marandi, I don't know why, he puts alot of emphasis on security forces dying. Maybe he has family in security forces ? I don't know. He's not mentioning anything about the tragedy of all the young people dying in Iran or people in general dying in Iran. To me it feels like they both are promoting their own narratives.

Pharoah of Egypt was important when he was alive now he's long gone but people still remember him after how many thousands of years ? So he surely achieved something great atleast in his life. Just like Kurosh, he may be long gone and turned to dust but people still remember his achievements just like religious figures that people admire like Jesus Christ or Buddah. Us common people, we will probably never be remembered by anyone after 100 years if lucky.

I meant God has power over all taghuts (who think are better than other people) and all of them will fall eventually

The last time that taghuts fell was WW1 and WW2

Is Wikipedia reliable for anything concerning Iran? I noticed on Iran related articles and military systems, all the sources are from western outlets and books, even Israeli books or Saudi/Israeli funded think tanks such as the Washington Institue denigrating everything saying everything Iran has are chinese and soviet copies

There is no Iranian source at all on Iran related things that's what made me smile too

Wikipedia is not a definitive source, it's just fairly reliable, in general.. You can join the site and add info or pictures if you have a source btw.

Is Wikipedia reliable for anything concerning Iran? I noticed on Iran related articles and military systems, all the sources are from western outlets and books, even Israeli books or Saudi/Israeli funded think tanks such as the Washington Institue denigrating everything saying everything Iran has are chinese and soviet copies

There is no Iranian source at all on Iran related things that's what made me smile too

There is no Iranian source at all on Iran related things that's what made me smile
Does it have to be any source at all?!

But would u be able to just take an electronic component from an F-35 and put it into an F-5 ? You might run into some serious compatibility issues with some parts that are made specifically for certain platforms.

SU-35 is not stealth, but it does have thrust vectoring, can carry a decent payload, it's fast, only Russia and China have it. It has a decent infrared search and track sensor so it should be able to pick up stealth jets and drones from a good distance as well.

let just say some electronic from F-35 turnedf13 block52+ into F16 block 72 .
you don't get 5th generation aircraft but you can turn an f-5 with 20km radar range into a new airplane with bvr capabilities and advanced E-Warfare and Datalink capabilities
if your target is not stealth aircraft the F-5 airframe is actually quiet good and is the base for F-18

and consider the fact that su-35 is not stealth

about j-20 I don't knew as I don't have enough information for it but about su-57 they are to some extent correct , Russia implementation of thrust vectoring in su-57 somehow reduced its stealthiness from back

the future of those drones is right now with 6th generation aircraft in which a manned aircraft control those drones .

Wikipedia is not a definitive source, it's just fairly reliable, in general.. You can join the site and add info or pictures if you have a source btw.
Well i tried that, i added an Iranian source on Mohajer, it got reverted immediately saying it is a "propaganda source" while the article is using sources from "The Washington Institue" and The National Interest, both neocons and pro-israel think tanks

On Shahed-136 article:
Multiple critics including a senior researcher of the Center for Security Studies called the weapon tactically useless, and said that its role is as a weapon of terror against civilians.[58][59][60][61] Others said it can be used to carried out devastating strikes to Ukrainian forces but are unlikely to be a game-changer for the war.[62]
I mean wtf is that, CSS is funded by US defense department and US private companies

They delete any source that isn't western

I tried to edit Masih Alinejad, using a lot of sources FROM the west and a think tank (TheIntercept, Quincy institue) about her funding and job with the US regime, it got reverted saying my sources are "obscure and not neutral", while the whole article about her is making like she is a grassroot activist and that she is a victim of IRI on any critics to her

I think now that Wikipedia is good for learning the bases of a military system, but nearly all articles about Iran are 100% western sources/saudi/israeli funded think tanks denigrating the weapons saying it isn't reliable and that its crap etc, for example they claim 3rd Khordad is a BUK copy which as far as i know it isn't at all beside the look, they tell us without sources that Sejjil missile has been made with China assistance, same for Fateh missiles or worse, that Bavar-373 is a Patriot/S-300 copy and that Iran probably hacked US files to get the technology

Also an IP from UAE edited F-14 article with the Iranian kills claim by Tom Cooper, saying that "Tom Cooper was friend with the theocratic regime" and exaggerated the number of kills, while Israel Yom Kippur contains absurd claims such as 93 Syrian aircrafts shot down in dogfights, in a single battle, with a source that is a book made by an Israeli, same for when they claim they target successfully 5 or 10 Syrian SAMs at each sorties today and that they targeted Iranian SAMs Bavar-373 and 3rd Khordad in Syria (since when Iran sent Bavar in Syria? Like Iran doesn't even have for itself already), the source: Israeli outlets which aren't citing sources themselves, like the F-35 that stood 2 hours in Iran airspace and that was flying over Tehran freely

I think it depends on the topic and the seniority of the people countering you or if a large number of people oppose a statement you make they will remove it unless you have a decent source.

Does it have to be any source at all?!

Wikipedia is just good to learn some basics or for finding introductory sources. If you want to learn in depth about a specific topic you want vetted academic articles or well reviewed scholarly titles.

Well i tried that, i added an Iranian source on Mohajer, it got reverted immediately saying it is a "propaganda source" while the article is using sources from "The Washington Institue" and The National Interest, both neocons and pro-israel think tanks

On Shahed-136 article:

I mean wtf is that, CSS is funded by US defense department and US private companies

I tried to edit Masih Alinejad, using a lot of sources FROM the west and a think tank (TheIntercept, Quincy institue) about her funding and job with the US regime, it got reverted saying my sources are "obscure and not neutral", while the whole article about her is making like she is a grassroot activist and that she is a victim of IRI on any critics to her

I think now that Wikipedia is good for learning the bases of a military system, but nearly all articles about Iran are 100% western sources/saudi/israeli funded think tanks denigrating the weapons saying it isn't reliable and that its crap etc, for example they claim 3rd Khordad is a BUK copy which as far as i know it isn't at all beside the look, they tell us without sources that Sejjil missile has been made with China assistance, same for Fateh missiles or worse, that Bavar-373 is a Patriot/S-300 copy and that Iran probably hacked US files to get the technology

Also an IP from UAE edited F-14 article with the Iranian kills claim by Tom Cooper, saying that "Tom Cooper was friend with the theocratic regime" and exaggerated the number of kills, while Israel Yom Kippur contains absurd claims such as 93 Syrian aircrafts shot down in dogfights, in a single battle, with a source that is a book made by an Israeli, same for when they claim they target successfully 5 or 10 Syrian SAMs at each sorties today and that they targeted Iranian SAMs Bavar-373 and 3rd Khordad in Syria (since when Iran sent Bavar in Syria? Like Iran doesn't even have for itself already)

don't take it too seriously just go to your local library it's better than Wikipedia and alot of libraries will give you access to academic / scholarly article databases for research without paying a penny.

On Shahed-136 article:

Also an IP from UAE edited F-14 article with the Iranian kills claim by Tom Cooper, saying that "Tom Cooper was friend with the theocratic regime" and exaggerated the number of kills, while Israel Yom Kippur contains absurd claims such as 93 Syrian aircrafts shot down in dogfights, in a single battle, with a source that is a book made by an Israeli, same for when they claim they target successfully 5 or 10 Syrian SAMs at each sorties today and that they targeted Iranian SAMs Bavar-373 and 3rd Khordad in Syria (since when Iran sent Bavar in Syria? Like Iran doesn't even have for itself already), the source: Israeli outlets which aren't citing sources themselves, like the F-35 that stood 2 hours in Iran airspace and that was flying over Tehran freely

Last edited:
Looks like Iran will enter regional military action anytime from now. Too much going on- Iranian troops who enter Iraq this time might not leave for a while. Iraq has to be ready for that.

Thanks to the islamists' fetish now we have a civil war on our hand, so i hope they are happy now.

Back
Top Bottom