What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Ask yourself, How many fighter jets do they still have left that can drop dumb bombs?

Until they solve PGM problem they will continue to lose aircraft
the problem is that the discussion is not quality of their aircraft or their tactics or they for 50 year were sleep and didn't adapt for fighting a modern war .
the discussion is the rate they loosing aircraft and those aircraft must be replaced . now answer a simple question , is Russia capability to produce flankers is the same as their capability before the war ? it has increased or decreased ?

those aircraft must be replaced ?

Based on what? The Russian airforce has over 1,000 fighter jets! That is how many times bigger Than the ENTIRE Iranian Air Force? 5x?

They have no need to replace those 50 aircraft. They have plenty of fighter jets left to drop WW2 tech bombs.

Their philosophy is built with the expectations against NATO they would lose HUNDREDs of aircraft.

Solve the PGM problem and do better job at eliminating enemy air defenses. Those are real issues.

Is it just me or is SYrian theatre having more action recently? Just heard of missile attack against Al-Omar field today..smh.

RDT_20221117_2345246011319357754874681.png
RDT_20221117_2345286433160423169388471.png
RDT_20221117_2345382695688602153517498.png
RDT_20221117_2345434111431228931920761.png
How can people believe this

An official from the Iranian Presidency’s Office for Science and Technology said on Tuesday that Iranian researchers had spent some seven years developing the new gene therapy method for treating blood cancer.

Amir Ali Hamidieh said the success rate of the treatment stands at nearly 70 percent.

An Iranian startup company has developed the treatment method which had remained in the monopoly of two multinational companies, said Hamidieh.

He said the method has been tested for the first time on a blood cancer patient in Iran after it was approved by Tehran University of Medical Sciences.

Wow I never knew that Hercules also went to Iran. That guy must have had some adventures back then. Imagine Hercules in Iran eating kabab kubideh and debating with Iranians about masto-khear vs Tzaziki. He probably also went to zur khuneh and challenged everyone LOL

Iran could honestly be one of the worlds best tourist destinations but not under this gov anyways.

@Foinikas
just something light for our Greek friend ..by the way Greek oil Tankers were freed yesterday

House of HERCULES in Iran:
scholars believe that this cave was temporarily inhabited by the Seleucids (Alexander's successors) who moved to western Iran after the Parthian king Mehrdad II conquered the area. For this reason, many believe that this cave was the home, sanctuary or temple of Hercules.

View attachment 897663View attachment 897664View attachment 897668

This is not going away

Syria is always an ongoing sh1tshow. Never ends until Assad grows enough balls to launch a hardcore insurgency vs Americans but he seems to be bidding his time and building up strength which just might also work out. You know the saying, "the best things come to those who wait"

Is it just me or is SYrian theatre having more action recently? Just heard of missile attack against Al-Omar field today..smh.

It's mainly because of Putin's naive, underlying belief in Ukrainians and Russians being one people that he didn't transition the Russian army into a proper war footing until after the first phase was already over. He thought that it would turn out like Crimea circa 2014 except just a bigger version.

Except it didn't go that way at all and Ukrainians in western Ukraine and Kiev are actually quite anti Russian in their views. They have this narrative about Russians / Stalin being domineering towards them and want closer relations with the west / EU.

Another reason is because Russian pilots never trained as extensively or as many hours as western equivalents. I also hear that Russian pilots are not given freedom of range, they're just given specific mission perameters and a specific route and that's it they must follow it to the letter.

So a few years ago apparently Chinese flanker pilots held a competition against Royal Thai pilots with Gripens. From what I hear the flankers annihilated the gripens in close combat but the 2nd day when it was BVR with no rules, the flanker pilots got thrashed. Some claim that it's due to the flanker pilots not knowing the terrain as well as the Thai's and the Chinese flanker pilots tended to act robotic, they would naively fall into simple traps. They basically hadn't been taught to really think outside the box and be creative.

People also tend to underestimate just how many mobile air defense systems the Ukrainians have in service. Remember Ukraine was the frontline of the USSR with NATO aside from the Warsaw PaCt. As a result, when the USSR imploded, the Ukrainians ended up keeping hundreds of mobile platforms. They got 250 S-300 batteries, Kubs, Osa, etc way too many to name + look at how much money the US/NATO have thrown at them. The US has given Ukraine more money than Russia's total military budget. No matter how you want to look at that, it's no joke.

Anyways for myself, the F-5, even during the Iran-Iraq war, it was a secondary aircraft with a support role, so to claim that an upgraded F-5 is superior to a SU-35 with thrust vectoring, uhhh... no...sorry I'm not buying it. Honestly if Iran were to exchange some drones and missiles + some cash for a few dozen flankers, especially SU-35s, I think it would be a great deal at a great value.

Ask yourself, How many fighter jets do they still have left that can drop dumb bombs?

Until they solve PGM problem they will continue to lose aircraft

This is what happens when ignorant mullahs don't allow little teenage girls to have ticktock or instagram, they will inevitably rebel and coerce males into leading a femininist, social revolution. LOL

Hey guys this just in, the teenage girls have just taken over the country and Iran has just officially adopted a new flag.

ira.jpg

How can people believe this

Last edited:
Well , I was telling something like this would happen for year , in fact all sane people could predict this , but ignorant arrogant ISI agents didn't want to hear ....

No sane country is labeling everything as FORBIDEN for its people and try to micro-mange everything ....

هیچ جای دنیا ( البته به جزئ رژیم های دیکتاتوری و توتالیتر )) از لباس شخصی و اجیر کردن ارازل و اوباش برای حمله به مردم معترض استفاده نمی شد ....

همون اول قضیه می تونستند با برگزاری یک دادگاه عمومی و پائین آوردن فیتیله گشت ارشاد اوضاع رو جمع کنند ولی اینکه » مردم پر رو می شوند » کار دستشون داد

خب احمق ، عربستان که پلیس امر به معروف داشت، حداقل از لحاظ اقتصادی و تورم و بقیه ی چیزهاش درسته و اینهمه هم تحریم نیست ... هم اقتصاد فشل و تحریم و محیط زیست داغون ، حمل و نقل عمومی داغون تر و بازارهای انحصاری داره و هم می خواد کل مردم رو تا توی اتاق خوابشون کنترل کنه ...

Back
Top Bottom