What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Looks like Iran will enter regional military action anytime from now. Too much going on- Iranian troops who enter Iraq this time might not leave for a while. Iraq has to be ready for that.
Problem is iran would have to send let’s assume 1 to 3 hundred thousand soldiers, to deal with Kurdish separatists/terrorists which with all separate factions combined come out to 300000, you have to assume that some will join the fight and some won’t, does Iran want to be in a protracted fight when they have internal issues. I’m sure Iraq will make some kind of token gesture send a few thousand soldiers on the border, but I don’t think Iraq wants to get into a civil war for Iran

Iran can always use drones and missiles again but they are likely hiding and smuggling weapons. Regardless look how long Turkey has been fighting against the PKK. No end in sight.

Problem is iran would have to send let’s assume 1 to 3 hundred thousand soldiers, to deal with Kurdish separatists/terrorists which with all separate factions combined come out to 300000, you have to assume that some will join the fight and some won’t, does Iran want to be in a protracted fight when they have internal issues. I’m sure Iraq will make some kind of token gesture send a few thousand soldiers on the border, but I don’t think Iraq wants to get into a civil war for Iran

So your telling me you think Iran flooding 10s of thousands to 100s of thousands of their best troops to Iraq makes sense, Iran did the saber rattling with Afghanistan to get their point across and it did Taliban agreed to their terms. If you think I’m saying iran is afraid to fight that’s not the point I’m getting across, leaving iran wide open for an attack doesn’t make sense.

SU-35 is not stealth, but it does have thrust vectoring,
again what is the use of thrust vectoring
can carry a decent payload
the limit is 10t , j10 and grippen are roughly the size of f-5 and with a single engine can carry up to 7t.
it's fast, only Russia and China have it.
for how long it can keep that speed ? and what advantage it give you , the platform is basically upgraded su-30 and su-27 all about its characteristic is known specially now that one shoot down in Ukraine and its remain shipped for further study
It has a decent infrared search and track sensor so it should be able to pick up stealth jets and drones from a good distance as well.
in fact the ols-35 is the most basic IRST available . its not an imaging sensor and only capable of tracking four target , the detection is 50km and engagement 20km for airborne target and 30km for ground target
main-qimg-e69109606fbc7ee5802c427ff4178c53

now compare that with EuroFIRST Pirate IRST which is installed on Typhon that is an imaging IRST and can track up to 500 target and has a range of 90+km

Iran can always use drones and missiles again but they are likely hiding and smuggling weapons. Regardless look how long Turkey has been fighting against the PKK. No end in sight.
I just saw this yeah my point exactly, why send 10s of thousands of soldiers when you can get target practice and not risk leaving iran wide open.

since when don't belive in mandatory hijab , make you a Mortad and LGBQ
by the way The T in LGBTQ is endorsed by Islamic Republic of Iran
Yeah honestly I live in south Florida so I’m used to homosexuality, it doesn’t effect my family either way so I honestly don’t care how others choose to live their lifestyle, but transsexuals creep me the f out to butcher your body is nasty sorry, I’m definitely on the liberal side I totally admit it but I never got that Iranian policy,doesn’t mean I don’t understand the reasoning but trannies for me are totall inexcusable.

Kian Pirfalak was murdered by filthy western- and zionist-backed terrorists - who were arrested, by the way.

State authorities in Iran have zero incentive nor reason to spray with bullets a random family in provincial town which didn't partake in any subversive activity, whilst hostile intelligence agencies and their local terrorist footmen do (in order to trivialize higher degrees of violence, to galvanize the "regime change" crowd after blaming the Islamic Republic, to trigger a cycle of escalation etc).

If you look on twitter right now, it's really bad, it looks to be turning into a civil war with armed gunmen attacking police / basij and vice versa.

If you look on "Twitter", which has never been an accurate reflection of reality. "Twitter" is there to make things look worse when it comes to Iran and rosier when it comes to the west. That's "Twitter"'s purpose, that's why "Twitter" exists in the first place.

We might even see a mutiny within army ranks soon if things escalate.

Based on what? We might also see the opposite.

At this point some people are openly choosing to take up arms against the IR. This might be the point of no return. Looks to be turning into a civil war.

Organized separatist grouplets in Kurdistan. Nothing new.

I don't think the gov is capable of any reform or dialog at this point. Kind of reminds me of events which led to the constitutional revolution about 100 years ago.

Surprising how it doesn't remind you of what happened in Syria about 11 years ago, much closer to the present day, when NATO and the zionists engineered an armed conflict through their terrorist proxies. Exact same tactics are at work here, but some would rather choose to remain oblivious to it.

However one way or another, they're doomed to failure in Iran.

That's why I posted two opposing narratives. It's surely more interesting seeing the contrast than just seeing one narrative isn't it ? Marandi, I don't know why, he puts alot of emphasis on security forces dying. Maybe he has family in security forces ? I don't know.

Or maybe, just maybe because there's a terrible imbalance and bias in mainstream media reporting about Iran? Where these savage attacks on law enforcement, which started right from the early days of unrest, are systematically being swept under the rug?

Maybe because audiences understand that when rioters and terrorists begin murdering security forces, the latter are bound to respond with force, no matter whether it happens Iran, in Canada or in Equatorial Guinea?

Maybe because it instantly debunks the narrative according to which "evil Islamic Republic is killing peaceful protesters", narrative peddled by Iran's existential enemies with the aim of inciting their audience to more violence and legitimizing the latter?

Maybe because hostile propaganda sources tried to pass off various deaths as killings by security forces, not least Mahsa Amini's demise itself, whilst every available fact points to the absence of lethal police violence?

Maybe because in many other cases, the enemy browsed through public death records to pick names of younger people deceased, and attribute their deaths to the government with not an inkling of evidence to back it up?

One doesn't need to have relatives in security forces to have a motivation for setting these facts straight. To care for the truth and for justice is amply enough.

This is what happens when ignorant mullahs don't allow little teenage girls to have ticktock or instagram, they will inevitably rebel and coerce males into leading a femininist, social revolution. LOL

You ought to visit Instagram or TikTok, then. Because every Iranian wishing to do so, is present on these websites.

هیچ جای دنیا ( البته به جزئ رژیم های دیکتاتوری و توتالیتر )) از لباس شخصی و اجیر کردن ارازل و اوباش برای حمله به مردم معترض استفاده نمی شد

Literally every country in the world has plainclothes officers among its security and police forces. Comments like these tend to show a real disconnection from what the world looks like outside Iran. A consequence of taking for granted the baseless propaganda of mo'aned anti-IR media, which falsely portray the rest of the world as a utopian paradise and Iran as hell on earth.

Last edited:
by the way The T in LGBTQ is endorsed by Islamic Republic of Iran

No it's not. LGBT ideology has nothing in common with the reasoning underlying Iranian legislation on gender change.

LGBTism does not consider transsexual tendencies as the psychological pathology they are but as a trivial preference, the Islamic Republic of Iran holds the opposite view.

LGBTism calls for promotion of homosexuality and transexuality in society, the Islamic Republic of Iran does not.

LGBTism calls for generalized dissociation of biological and subjective gender identity including in law, the Islamic Republic of Iran does not.

LGNTism calls for allowing children to be raised by same sex parents, the Islamic Republic of Iran does not.

LGBTism calls for allowing children to adopt names belonging to the opposite gender on a mere whim and simply based on them expressing the desire to do so, the Islamic Republic of Iran does not.

And so on, and so forth.

These are two entirely different policies. Don't try to falsely assimilate them.

Yeah honestly I live in south Florida so I’m used to homosexuality, it doesn’t effect my family either way so I honestly don’t care how others choose to live their lifestyle, but transsexuals creep me the f out to butcher your body is nasty sorry, I’m definitely on the liberal side I totally admit it but I never got that Iranian policy,doesn’t mean I don’t understand the reasoning but trannies for me are totall inexcusable.
iranian policy , is simple , you decide you are man or woman . if you decided you are man, you act like a man , if you decided you are woman you act like a woman

No it's not. LGBT ideology has nothing in common with the reasoning underlying Iranian legislation on gender change.

LGBTism does not consider transsexual tendencies as the psychological pathology they are but as a trivial preference, the Islamic Republic of Iran holds the opposite view.

LGBTism calls for promotion of homosexuality and transexuality in society, the Islamic Republic of Iran does not.

LGBTism calls for generalized dissociation of biological and subjective gender identity including in law, the Islamic Republic of Iran does not.

LGNTism calls for allowing children to be raised by same sex parents, the Islamic Republic of Iran does not.

LGBTism calls for allowing children to adopt names belonging to the opposite gender on a mere whim and simply based on them expressing the desire to do so, the Islamic Republic of Iran does not.

And so on, and so forth.

These are two entirely different policies. Don't try to falsely assimilate them.
as i said you mistake what LGBQ is by What T is

Literally every country in the world has plainclothes officers among its security and police forces. Comments like these tend to show a real disconnection from what the world looks like outside Iran. A consequence of taking for granted the baseless propaganda of mo'aned anti-IR media, which falsely portray the rest of the world as a utopian paradise and Iran as hell on earth.
they tend to use those for gathering information and infiltrating the organizations , when they want to attack and made arrest they use clothed officer , in Iran the line between plainclotes forces and clothed force duty is a little blurry

as i said you mistake what LGBQ is by What T is

You stated "the T in LGBTQ". In other terms, you are referring to that ideology. So you are trying to push a false equivalence because it has nothing to do with Iran's legislation.

they tend to use those for gathering information and infiltrating the organizations , when they want to attack and made arrest they use clothed officer , in Iran the line between plainclotes forces and clothed force duty is a little blurry

No, plainclothes officers conduct arrests outside Iran and in liberal pseudo-democracies as well.

It's an old and common practice in the USA for instance. Even unmarked vehicles are used.

No, plainclothes officers conduct arrests as well.
they conduct beating and breaking into private property
It's a common old practice in the USA for instance. Even unmarked vehicles are used.
for gathering information and if an operation is to happen those machines show signs that they are police . if they want to do arrest the first thing they do they show their identity card , Iran police won't do that while according to law they had to do that .
according to law they have to have permission from a juidiciary represantative to enter private property , in this unrests video get posted that they break into houses without getting that permission

they conduct beating and breaking into private property

Violent individuals risk getting beaten by law enforcement anywhere in the world.

Entering private property in hot pursuit is perfectly legal.

for gathering information and if an operation is to happen those machines show signs that they are police . if they want to do arrest the first thing they do they show their identity card , Iran police won't do that while according to law they had to do that .

Do I need to fill this thread with examples of irregularities by police forces outside Iran?

Again your attempt to single out Iran falls flat.

according to law they have to have permission from a juidiciary represantative to enter private property , in this unrests video get posted that they break into houses without getting that permission

Not in a situation of hot pursuit, then no such authorization is needed.

Back
Top Bottom