What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

No it's not. LGBT ideology has nothing in common with the reasoning underlying Iranian legislation on gender change.

LGBTism does not consider transsexual tendencies as the psychological pathology they are but as a trivial preference, the Islamic Republic of Iran holds the opposite view.

LGBTism calls for promotion of homosexuality and transexuality in society, the Islamic Republic of Iran does not.

LGBTism calls for generalized dissociation of biological and subjective gender identity including in law, the Islamic Republic of Iran does not.

LGNTism calls for allowing children to be raised by same sex parents, the Islamic Republic of Iran does not.

LGBTism calls for allowing children to adopt names belonging to the opposite gender on a mere whim and simply based on them expressing the desire to do so, the Islamic Republic of Iran does not.

And so on, and so forth.

These are two entirely different policies. Don't try to falsely assimilate them.
Sorry again I find transgenders to be creepy, sorry it’s just giving a pass to homosexuals, guy who takes his body parts and adds woman parts is still a man, I’m not saying it’s not forward thinking of Iran just saying you can change a guy’s outward appearance doesn’t change the fact he’s a guy, no matter all the fatwas in the world.

Sorry again I find transgenders to be creepy, sorry it’s just giving a pass to homosexuals, guy who takes his body parts and adds woman parts is still a man, I’m not saying it’s not forward thinking of Iran just saying you can change a guy’s outward appearance doesn’t change the fact he’s a guy, no matter all the fatwas in the world.

One won't find many homosexuals willing to go as far as operating physical change of gender simply in order to indulge in their deviant habits.

Sorry again I find transgenders to be creepy, sorry it’s just giving a pass to homosexuals, guy who takes his body parts and adds woman parts is still a man,
that guy happens to consider herself a woman since she knew the difference of man and woman and living in the body of a man and playing the role of a man in society was daily torture for her

One won't find many homosexuals willing to go as far as operating physical change of gender simply in order to indulge in their deviant habits.
this is exactly what i say you don't understand the difference between homosexuality and trans-sexuality .
a homosexual believe he is in the correct body and consider his gender correct h/she just like to have sex with the same gender .
a transsexual don't want to have sex with same gender , the person consider his gender opposite of what his/her phenotype shows

that guy happens to consider herself a woman since she knew the difference of man and woman and living in the body of a man and playing the role of a man in society was daily torture for her
Like I said I know the reasoning behind it and not saying it not forward thinking, it’s just my personal view I can’t help that, but yeah enough people that they have or had government financing for those operations @SalarHaqq like I said I honestly don’t care one way or the other about homosexuality it’s a norm here, but it’s still self mutilation of one’s body.

Some good news,

Too many countries including Qatar, Kuwait, Oman, Jordan, Egypt, Morroco, Pakistan, India, Russia, China, African and Latin American countries voted in favor of IRAN

Saudi, Israel, USA, Canada and most of European countries (apartheid, monarchy and terrorist states) voted against IRAN

this is exactly what i say you don't understand the difference between homosexuality and trans-sexuality .
a homosexual believe he is in the correct body and consider his gender correct h/she just like to have sex with the same gender .
a transsexual don't want to have sex with same gender , the person consider his gender opposite of what his/her phenotype shows
I personally understand the concept, but I’m sorry you were born a guy, mentally they believe themselves a girl doesn’t mean I have to agree, like I said my personal view.

sorry but its illegal according to Iran Law , maybe in Belgium that you live its legal.

there is no exemption

Practically every country in the world has legislation allowing police forces to enter private property under certain circumstances. It needn't be hot pursuit, it can also stem from a legal principle called periculum in mora, which describes a situation in which damage would occur or evidence would be lost if another authority or person did not act directly in place of the competent authority or person.

Other legal possibilities exist as well. One of which is certainly in force in Iran.

Last edited:

No, I am not confusing these terms.

You initially spoke of "LGBTQ". LGBTQ and transsexuality are not the same. The first is a social-political ideology with a specific agenda, the second a psychological pathology.

Therefore saying Iran accepts "the T in LGBT" is counter-factual. Because Iran does not accept anything about that ideology, including its take on transsexuality, which is very different from the principles underlying Iranian legislation in this regard.

And I listed some of these differences above. Such as the fact that from the LGBT perspective, transsexualism is not a pathology but a free, subjective, variable preference, same as one's preference for strawberry over chocolate ice-cream or vice versa. Or that the LGBT ideology advocates allowing children to act in ways associated with the opposite gender and to adopt names belonging to the opposite gender. Or that LGBT ideology calls for promoting transsexualism in society. Etc. All of which the Islamic Republic staunchly rejects.

Last edited:
No, I am not confusing these terms.

You initially spoke of "LGBTQ". LGBTQ and transsexuality are not the same. The first is a social-political ideology with a specific agenda, the second a psychological pathology.

Therefore saying Iran accepts "the T in LGBT" is counter-factual. Because Iran does not accept anything about that ideology, including its take on transsexuality, which is very different from the principles underlying Iranian legislation in this regard.

And I listed some of these differences above. Such as the fact that from the LGBT perspective, transsexualism is not a pathology but a free, subjective, variable preference, same as one's preference for strawberry over chocolate ice-cream or vice versa. Or that the LGBT ideology advocates allowing children to act in ways associated with the opposite gender and to adopt names belonging to the opposite gender. Or that LGBT ideology calls for promoting transsexualism in society. Etc. All of which the Islamic Republic staunchly rejects.
Dude gay is gay cover up with fancy words and for some reason choosing chocolate ice cream over strawberry ice cream, again it’s the same reason transgenders get surgeries here they feel they are of the other gender, socio that socio this it’s still legalizing the other gender to be with the same gender, like I said it’s forward thinking for Iran but doesn’t mean I don’t find it creepy or wrong, I honestly don’t know why a guy who is against homosexuality even trying to argue it you don’t have to agree with everything Iranian government dictates, ayatollah made it a fatwa doesn’t mean you have to agree with his edict, just say pass for once you don’t have to fight everything with long drawn out posts.

Dude gay is gay cover up with fancy words and for some reason choosing chocolate ice cream over strawberry ice cream, again it’s the same reason transgenders get surgeries here they feel they are of the other gender, socio that socio this it’s still legalizing the other gender to be with the same gender, like I said it’s forward thinking for Iran but doesn’t mean I don’t find it creepy or wrong, I honestly don’t know why a guy who is against homosexuality even trying to argue it you don’t have to agree with everything Iranian government dictates, ayatollah made it a fatwa doesn’t mean you have to agree with his edict, just say pass for once you don’t have to fight everything with long drawn out posts.

I wasn't discussing homosexuality nor agreeing or disagreeing with anything, so first try to understand what I wrote.

I was addressing the fundamental difference between LGBT ideology's take on transsexualism, its perspective, premises and goals on the one hand, and Iranian legislation on the other hand.

Yes, there's a fundamental difference here irregardless of whether one agrees or not, therefore it's simply wrong to claim Iran "accepts the T in LGBT". If you cannot see it despite the explanations given, it's not my fault.

Last edited:
What do you mean "what is the point of thrust vectoring?" It allows the jet to have
super maneuverability and SU-35 can fly at supersonic speeds without afterburners. It has 12 hard points, can travel long distances. Why would China purchase it if its not decent ? It's IRST has a range of 80 KM according to an article I read online and why do you need to track 500 targets at the same time ? When is that ever going to happen realistically ? Let's say you have 2x SU-35 on a mission, how many jets will they ever encounter in the field ? like 8 realistically ? Or do you think there will be 1000 jets ? Also Iran cannot get western hardware, so there's no point to even mention them, but realistically the price point of the SU-35 is half the price of a Gripen.

again what is the use of thrust vectoring

the limit is 10t , j10 and grippen are roughly the size of f-5 and with a single engine can carry up to 7t.

for how long it can keep that speed ? and what advantage it give you , the platform is basically upgraded su-30 and su-27 all about its characteristic is known specially now that one shoot down in Ukraine and its remain shipped for further study

in fact the ols-35 is the most basic IRST available . its not an imaging sensor and only capable of tracking four target , the detection is 50km and engagement 20km for airborne target and 30km for ground target
main-qimg-e69109606fbc7ee5802c427ff4178c53

now compare that with EuroFIRST Pirate IRST which is installed on Typhon that is an imaging IRST and can track up to 500 target and has a range of 90+km

I wasn't discussing homosexuality nor agreeing or disagreeing with anything, so first try to understand what it is you're reading and then talk.

I was addressing the fundamental difference between LGBT ideology's take on transsexualism, its perspective, premises and goals on the one hand, and Iranian legislation on the other hand.

Yes, there's a fundamental difference here irregardless of whether one agrees or not, therefore it's simply wrong to claim Iran "accepts the T in LGBT". And if you're incapable of grasping it despite the explanations given, that's not my fault and you should stop quoting me.
Okay dress it up anyway you want it a transgender is still a homosexual you can alter a person anyway you want to but they came out of the womb as a man or woman, change the outward appearance of a man he’s still a man who can give birth and woman who changes her outward appearance can’t help to make life, either way like I said I might be liberal but I’m over talking transgenders.

Okay dress it up anyway you want it a transgender is still a homosexual

Didn't comment on this.

you can alter a person anyway you want to but they came out of the womb as a man or woman, change the outward appearance of a man he’s still a man who can give birth and woman who changes her outward appearance can’t help to make life, either way like I said I might be liberal but I’m over talking transgenders.

And there's also a difference between the spirit of Iranian law (which, right or wrong, intends to address the issue of a tiny marginal fraction of people affected by a very rare mental disease), and the concept of transsexualism according to the LGBT ideology, which unlike Iranian law aims to advertise, promote and generalize gender relativization in society. These are simply not the same.

Right now these protests have been going on longer than anyone thought they would. So realistically anything could happen. Last night they burned Khomeini's birth place, did you think that would happen when these protests started ?

Of course western media are not going to talk about dead Iranian officers, they will promote their narratives,that's just obvious, that's why I post content from both sides. If you don't like something or it bothers you don't watch it.

Twitter is just a platform where people can communicate. Some hardcore pro IR elements are on there like Mohammad Marandi. Again if you can't handle discourse or just want to hear one side, then just ignore what you don't like. I want to see what both sides are saying, not just limit myself to one narrative.

Can Iran turn into the next Syria ? Libya ? Maybe but maybe not ? I don't think it will but even if it did I still wouldn't blame it 100% on young people protesting because at the end of the day it takes two to tango. Also I don't think that people should just stop pursuing their rights or what they perceive as right because something bad "might" happen.

As for who killed the officers or protestors ? I don't know I wasn't there but it's perfectly possible that some were killed for one reason and others were killed for other reasons. I'm guessing that there are some terrorist groups trying to instigate and sabotage but blaming everything going wrong on Zionists or US, I don't think there's just one narrative, but multiple conflicting narratives.

Kian Pirfalak was murdered by filthy western- and zionist-backed terrorists - who were arrested, by the way.

State authorities in Iran have zero incentive nor reason to spray with bullets a random family in provincial town which didn't partake in any subversive activity, whilst hostile intelligence agencies and their local terrorist footmen do (in order to trivialize higher degrees of violence, to galvanize the "regime change" crowd after blaming the Islamic Republic, to trigger a cycle of escalation etc).

If you look on "Twitter", which has never been an accurate reflection of reality. "Twitter" is there to make things look worse when it comes to Iran and rosier when it comes to the west. That's "Twitter"'s purpose, that's why "Twitter" exists in the first place.

Based on what? We might also see the opposite.

Organized separatist grouplets in Kurdistan. Nothing new.

Surprising how it doesn't remind you of what happened in Syria about 11 years ago, much closer to the present day, when NATO and the zionists engineered an armed conflict through their terrorist proxies. Exact same tactics are at work here, but some would rather choose to remain oblivious to it.

However one way or another, they're doomed to failure in Iran.

Or maybe, just maybe because there's a terrible imbalance and bias in mainstream media reporting about Iran? Where these savage attacks on law enforcement, which started right from the early days of unrest, are systematically being swept under the rug?

Maybe because audiences understand that when rioters and terrorists begin murdering security forces, the latter are bound to respond with force, no matter whether it happens Iran, in Canada or in Equatorial Guinea?

Maybe because it instantly debunks the narrative according to which "evil Islamic Republic is killing peaceful protesters", narrative peddled by Iran's existential enemies with the aim of inciting their audience to more violence and legitimizing the latter?

Maybe because hostile propaganda sources tried to pass off various deaths as killings by security forces, not least Mahsa Amini's demise itself, whilst every available fact points to the absence of lethal police violence?

Maybe because in many other cases, the enemy browsed through public death records to pick names of younger people deceased, and attribute their deaths to the government with not an inkling of evidence to back it up?

One doesn't need to have relatives in security forces to have a motivation for setting these facts straight. To care for the truth and for justice is amply enough.

You ought to visit Instagram or TikTok, then. Because every Iranian wishing to do so, is present on these websites.

Literally every country in the world has plainclothes officers among its security and police forces. Comments like these tend to show a real disconnection from what the world looks like outside Iran. A consequence of taking for granted the baseless propaganda of mo'aned anti-IR media, which falsely portray the rest of the world as a utopian paradise and Iran as hell on earth.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom