What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Practically every country in the world has legislation allowing police forces to enter private property under certain circumstances. It needn't be hot pursuit, it can also stem from a legal principle called periculum in mora, which describes a situation in which damage would occur or evidence would be lost if another authority or person did not act directly in place of the competent authority or person.

Other legal possibilities exist as well. One of which is certainly in force in Iran.
As a matter of fact i was conscripted in police force as an officer , I was a first Lieutenant there and instead of wasting our time on how walk we stayed morning to evening in classes and study the law and tactics concerning g the way police most act . and I knew far better than you on how police force most enter a home . and i assure you police without an order from Juidiciary reperasantative is not allowed to break closed door of a house even in pursuit and enter it without permission .

What do you mean "what is the point of thrust vectoring?" It allows the jet to have
super maneuverability and SU-35 can fly at supersonic speeds without afterburners.
first su-35 have no super-cruise capability that I'm aware of .
and again what is the point of that super maneuverability in modern warfare ?
Why would China purchase it if its not decent ?
political reason as 24 is nothing compared to china thousand of indigenous more superior fighter
It's IRST has a range of 80 KM according to an article I read online and why do you need to track 500 targets at the same time ?
the irst have 80km only if the engine of that aircraft is toward you and it uses afterburner , in short if that aircraft detected you by other means and is escaping .the number i post was when the aircraft are moving toward each other
and the 500 is to show the capabilities of IRST , the modern IRST use Imaging sensor , the primitive one like the one on Su-35 don't use imaging sensors and only can show heat in the sky m they can't tell you its source , and you degfinitely need more than 4 so if there is several enemy you can detect all of them and you need imaging sensors so they can't fool you with other heat sources . another thing is that these range only detection range , other wise the rangefinder built into OLS-35 only can be used at 30km for ground target and 20km for air target for tracking
Let's say you have 2x SU-35 on a mission, how many jets will they ever encounter in the field ? like 8 realistically ? Or do you think there will be 1000 jets ? Also Iran cannot get western hardware, so there's no point to even mention them, but realistically the price point of the SU-35 is half the price of a Grippen
first who told you Su35 is half the price of grippen , grippen E/F is the same as su-35 and for c/D its actually less .
In an online media briefing, Magnus Skogberg, Gripen Campaign Director for Finland revealed that the price offered for 64 Gripen E fighters is 6.5 Billion Euros, which includes the cost of a sustainment package for a decade as well as transfer of technology to Finland. The weapons package has been offered for an additional 1.5 Billion Euros.
about your scenario , sorry those two su-35 only detect 4 of the 8 airplane that came for the interception and 4 of them remain undetected wonder why you taught the number can be multiplied each of them only detect 4 , and that will be the 4 that are hotter , well sadly those 4 hotter one remain hotter for the other su-35 . that's why its important the IRST can differentiate more targets

As a matter of fact i was conscripted in police force as an officer , I was a first Lieutenant there and instead of wasting our time on how walk we stayed morning to evening in classes and study the law and tactics concerning g the way police most act . and I knew far better than you on how police force most enter a home . and i assure you police without an order from Juidiciary reperasantative is not allowed to break closed door of a house even in pursuit and enter it without permission .

It doesn't make you a jurist though and there may be aspects of the law that you weren't taught at that occasion. Law enforcement cannot enter private property without a judicial mandate but exceptions to this rule are pretty much a universal phenomenon, and I highly doubt Iran is any different. I will take the detailed statement of a fully qualified jurist, as it could well be that the study of complementary aspects of the law would be confined to certain units of the police force or that basic conscripts would be exempt of it.

Last edited:
Problem is iran would have to send let’s assume 1 to 3 hundred thousand soldiers, to deal with Kurdish separatists/terrorists which with all separate factions combined come out to 300000, you have to assume that some will join the fight and some won’t, does Iran want to be in a protracted fight when they have internal issues. I’m sure Iraq will make some kind of token gesture send a few thousand soldiers on the border, but I don’t think Iraq wants to get into a civil war for Iran
You’re incorrect. Iran will not enter a conventional conflict for the exact reasons you highlight. Iran leads asymmetric warfare thinking. If anything happens it will be fast and brutal. And fast exit. If anything happens. Regardless, for Iran to go hot many many criteria have to be met.

You’re incorrect. Iran will not enter a conventional conflict for the exact reasons you highlight. Iran leads asymmetric warfare thinking. If anything happens it will be fast and brutal. And fast exit. If anything happens. Regardless, for Iran to go hot many many criteria have to be met.
If you read the previous posts I alluded to the same thing, Iran will try to make its point come across, so it will receive assurances that it’s borders won’t be crossed they will have quiet for a short while. Turkey has does the ground offensive many times just gives a short amount of quiet, they push the Kurdish separatists/terrorists back than they come back.

Honestly if you really think that F-5 is better than SU-35 and has more potential as a platform, then maybe China should turn their SU-35 to scrap and buy F-5s from Iran ?

first su-35 have no super-cruise capability that I'm aware of .
and again what is the point of that super maneuverability in modern warfare ?

political reason as 24 is nothing compared to china thousand of indigenous more superior fighter

the irst have 80km only if the engine of that aircraft is toward you and it uses afterburner , in short if that aircraft detected you by other means and is escaping .the number i post was when the aircraft are moving toward each other
and the 500 is to show the capabilities of IRST , the modern IRST use Imaging sensor , the primitive one like the one on Su-35 don't use imaging sensors and only can show heat in the sky m they can't tell you its source , and you degfinitely need more than 4 so if there is several enemy you can detect all of them and you need imaging sensors so they can't fool you with other heat sources . another thing is that these range only detection range , other wise the rangefinder built into OLS-35 only can be used at 30km for ground target and 20km for air target for tracking

first who told you Su35 is half the price of grippen , grippen E/F is the same as su-35 and for c/D its actually less .

about your scenario , sorry those two su-35 only detect 4 of the 8 airplane that came for the interception and 4 of them remain undetected wonder why you taught the number can be multiplied each of them only detect 4 , and that will be the 4 that are hotter , well sadly those 4 hotter one remain hotter for the other su-35 . that's why its important the IRST can differentiate more targets

>"Twitter" and similar platforms make sure that the western propaganda they carry will remain >dominant. The only reason why they allow those pro-Iran voices, is because they know that for >every one of them, there are a hundred thousand anti-Iran ones. This is how they function, and >this apparent plurality of views is merely an alibi.

On twitter the information you receive depends on who you choose to follow. I get tweets from Marandi and Khamenei as well. If I want to I can exclusively get tweets from them and pro Islamic Republic sources. Also if you have critical thinking skills then you can sift through all the info regardless.

>So the government in Damascus is also to blame for the terrorist aggression Syria fell victim to? >Tripoli's co-responsible for the NATO bombing of Libya? No government's perfect, but when it >comes to the destabilization of nation-states in West Asia, a certain party is primarily at fault, >and its identity is well known to us.

YES Assad is party to blame for the war in Syria. Because he is a dictator and he could have prevented the entire war by holding a UN supervised election. But he wouldn't even consider it, he wanted and still wants to cling onto power at any cost. Same thing with any dictatorship.

In Iran also, the government could have put an end to this mess a long time ago. First of all, they could have conducted a proper investigation into Mahsa Amini's death, they could have gotten rid of the morality police or lessened their powers. They could hold UN supervised elections and put the entire matter to rest. Will they even consider any of these measures ?

If a girls hejab slips off a bit, let's say by accident, do they then really need to force her to go to a building so the government can teach her about Islam ? Can they not they give them a fine with a brochure ? Especially that night Mahsa Amini died, when the morality HQ was already packed with a massive crowd. then why did they find the need to pack more people there ?

Even in Saudi Arabia they got rid of the morality police. The Saudis are much more intelligent than the government of the Islamic Republic. Their people are generally content and more prosperous than average Iranians. They trade with the US and every other country instead of making enemies with the country with the largest economy on the planet.

China is the US's number one rival and the biggest single threat to western hegemony. Yet they trade with the US. Why do the majority of Iranians have to live below the poverty line because of the Iranian governments unpragmatic, unfeasible and unsustainable economic policies ?

>Murdering or assaulting law enforcement personnel isn't a "right".

No but if security forces open fire on people or use excessive brutality towards people, then people eventually get fed up and might respond right ?

>Not minding to push one's country to the brink for a non-issue like the dress code

If its a non-issue then why don't they get rid of mandatory hejab or get rid of morality police or at the very least lessen their powers rather than allowing them to abduct peoples wives/daughters and beat men who are sitting in a women's only subway or drag away girls if they don't abide by the hejab ?

I mean almost anywhere in the world if a man goes into a woman's bathroom, the police will eventually use force but option A isn't going to be to approach the suspect and start clubbing him without any warning. Are Iranians not human ? Are they animals ? They don't deserve basic dignity or human rights ?

>NATO and the zionist regime have for the past four decades sought to overthrow the Islamic >Republic, and today are seeking Iran's destruction. Thence, incidents ought to be examined >through that prism. Namely, the question needs to be asked whose agenda they serve, who has >an incentive to bring them about.

The west doesn't necessarily want Iran "destroyed" They just want to get rid of the Islamic Republic and many Iranians seem to agree. Many Iranians want human rights and democracy rather than a religious dictatorship. Many Iranians want a government with transparency and accountability and feel that the current one does not represent their interests sufficiently.

When the Islamic Republic was founded about half of Iranians could not read or write. Today most Iranians are literate, young and many well educated, Most Iranians alive today never even lived before the revolution, but they know that $1 used to be worth 70 rials in 1979 and they know that an Iranian passport used to be worth something, it was precious, the most sought after passport in the region. What about today ? Honestly if you travel and have multiple passports you're better off not having it with you.

Criminal rioters and terrorists are capable of this and much worse too.

1) Western media are publishing fake news and lies about Iran. With the purpose of instigating violent conflict.

When some western regime stooge is accusing the Islamic Republic of shooting at a family for strictly no perceptible reason whatsoever, then such drivel ought not be promoted. I mean, "I"SIS and the MKO are also talking trash about Iran, does that mean we should post it here?

2) There's a huge disproportion when it comes to how accessible and widespread the information provided by each side is. Everyone is bombarded 24/7 with mountains of anti-Iran propaganda from mainstream sources, while hardly ever getting the chance to read information published by Iran.

So, you won't be balancing it out by sharing one "Tweet" from each.

3) You asked about Professor Marandi and why he isn't mentioning the deaths of other people - which he actually does, so the premise of the question wasn't entirely accurate. My post was in response to this.

"Twitter" and similar platforms make sure that the western propaganda they carry will remain dominant. The only reason why they allow those pro-Iran voices, is because they know that for every one of them, there are a hundred thousand anti-Iran ones. This is how they function, and this apparent plurality of views is merely an alibi.

So the government in Damascus is also to blame for the terrorist aggression Syria fell victim to? Tripoli's co-responsible for the NATO bombing of Libya? No government's perfect, but when it comes to the destabilization of nation-states in West Asia, a certain party is primarily at fault, and its identity is well known to us.

Murdering or assaulting law enforcement personnel isn't a "right".

Not minding to push one's country to the brink for a non-issue like the dress code, especially when conceivable alternatives to the ruling system are far worse, is irrational.

NATO and the zionist regime have for the past four decades sought to overthrow the Islamic Republic, and today are seeking Iran's destruction. Thence, incidents ought to be examined through that prism. Namely, the question needs to be asked whose agenda they serve, who has an incentive to bring them about.

It doesn't make you a jurist though and there may be aspects of the law that you weren't taught at that occasion. Law enforcement cannot enter private property without a judicial mandate but exceptions to this rule are pretty much a universal phenomenon, and I highly doubt Iran is any different. I will take the detailed statement of a fully qualified jurist, as it could well be that the study of complementary aspects of the law would be confined to certain units of the police force or that basic conscripts would be exempt of it.
there is a hand book for that , if they didn't teach me all aspect of the law concerning it , then another fail for police.
now you say there maybe another aspect of law that they didn't teach me , well .tell us that aspect , show us that law that allow police break the door of a house without judiciary mandate , when there is no crime visible

Honestly if you really think that F-5 is better than SU-35 and has more potential as a platform, then maybe China should turn their SU-35 to scrap and buy F-5s from Iran ?
i believe the platform that we can upgrade and modify as we wish , is far better than a platform which is fixed , we don't have the codes for it , is incompatible with our current systems .
and yeas i believe a modern light/Medium fighter is better than aircraft like Su-35 or F-15 or J-11 and J-16, I believe Rafale , Grippen , J10, F-18 is the platform to look at and learn from not Flanker
and no china most stick to its J-10c ,J-16 and J-20 wonder why you believe those 24 Su-35 will play a meaningful role in china air-force. ask yourself why they have 600+ J-10 but only 24 Su-35

Several large pro-goverment funeral processions today in Iran

People destroy a poster of Soleimani in the Kurdish region of Iran

i believe the platform that we can upgrade and modify as we wish , is far better than a platform which is fixed , we don't have the codes for it , is incompatible with our current systems .
and yeas i believe a modern light/Medium fighter is better than aircraft like Su-35 or F-15 or J-11 and J-16, I believe Rafale , Grippen , J10, F-18 is the platform to look at and learn from not Flanker
and no china most stick to its J-10c ,J-16 and J-20 wonder why you believe those 24 Su-35 will play a meaningful role in china air-force. ask yourself why they have 600+ J-10 but only 24 Su-35

Iran can't buy Rafale, Grippen or F-18. Only J-10 or SU-30/SU-35. Or they can build F-5s for the next few decades.

Which one are you talking about ? The one in Sanandaj ? How is it morally wrong to post it if I don't know who specifically committed the crime ? It's pretty obvious. I mean it's 30 guys in uniforms inside Iran, riding motorcycles, killing civilians without a care in the world, not in a rush, almost as if they have authority. Who do you think it is ? ISIS ? MKO ? CIA ? Just remember dictatorships are always willing to kill their own people to stay in power. It's just in their nature.

commenting wrong person.
by the way do you have the video showing who did that unless that come out its not morally correct to blame anyone .

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom