Iranian Chill Thread

Zhaoxin-China-PC-CPUs-low_res-scale-4_00x-scaled.jpg

China Gets Up To 32 Core Server & 4 Core High-Performance PC CPUs By Zhaoxin​

Features:

• New CPU Core Microarchitecture
  • 16nm process, support LGA package
  • Base frequency 2.0/2.2GHz, maximum operating frequency 2.7GHz
  • Up to 32 cores/32 threads
  • Up to 64MB cache, supporting on-chip interconnect and multi-way interconnect technology
  • Support up to 8-channel DDR4 RDIMM/UDIMM, 3DS RDIMM, up to 2TB or 4TB (dual socket)
  • Support up to 128×PCIe 3.0, 8×USB 3.2 Gen1, 16×SATA 3.2 and other interfaces
  • Compatible with x86 32/64-bit instructions, SSE4.2/AVX/AVX2 extended instructions, SM2, SM3 and SM4 accelerated instructions
  • Support processor and IO virtualization technology

Last edited:

Iranian-American advocating US and Israel to strike Iran and obliterate "the bad guys"... is this serious from an Iranian?
Investigations about recent attack in Shiraz are still ongoing , Why do you think saudies are worried ?

Iranian-American advocating US and Israel to strike Iran and obliterate "the bad guys"... is this serious from an Iranian?

Footage's from May 2022 and the person is a Jewish USA citizen, namely former State Department official Ellie Cohanim. Born in Iran to a Jewish Iranian family indeed.

Here's the original "Tweet":

And it's not the only exiled person with Iranian roots advocating or sugarcoating the prospect of USA military aggression against Iran. In fact it's not too uncommon a trait amongst exiled oppositionists.

Another example would be a certain Me'mar-Sadeqi, member to the so-called "Tavaana Institute for Iranian Civil Society", a USA regime-funded organization. Here she can be heard trying to absolve NATO wars of aggression, claiming Serbs were "happy" about the bombardment of their country, that Syrians had been inviting "the world" to attack their country because they want "peace", suggesting that war has been the starting point of improvement of people's lives, that peace for the sake of peace is "boring", and topping it off with a quote from Mark Twain along the lines of "why should I go to Heaven? Heaven is boring":

Last edited:
Footage's from May 2022 and the person is a Jewish USA citizen, namely former State Department official Ellie Cohanim. Born in Iran to a Jewish Iranian family indeed.

Here's the original:

And it's not the only exiled person with Iranian roots advocating or sugarcoating the prospect of USA military aggression against Iran. In fact it's not too uncommon a trait amongst exiled oppositionists.

Another example would be a certain Me'mar-Sadeqi, member to the so-called "Tavaana Institute for Iranian Civil Society", a USA regime-funded organization. Here she can be heard trying to absolve NATO wars of aggression, claiming Serbs were "happy" about the bombardment of their country, that Syrians had been inviting "the world" to attack their country because they want "peace", suggesting that war has been the starting point of improvement of people's lives, that peace for the sake of peace is "boring", and topping it off with a quote from Mark Twain along the lines of "why should I go to Heaven? Heaven is boring":

US neocons zionist born in Iran right? Masih Alinejad but zionist version

And she thinks Iran would sleep while US would bomb Iran? These people always think if it can succeed or not, but never thinks about any retaliation and consequences

Even i never advocate for war, i would love to see USA take a huge beating after all the 40years of barking from them and zionists and destroying the region, it would be funnier than Russia in Ukraine, I'm pretty sure at the first cruisers or carriers sunk, they would directly make a nuclear blackmail to Iran

Also from what i read https://patarames.blogspot.com/2020/11/irans-path-to-second-strike-capability.html Iran has a second strike capability even if nuked, according to Patamares the missile cities are buried 150m of granite then concrete walls and bottom, the gbu57 MOP cannot penetrate enough at all neither a nuclear strike, for the nuclear facilities i think US obviously can destroy parts of them or some completely, but the retaliation if such thing is done is going to be the funniest thing i would ever see in my life

This is how you talk to imperialist NATO regimes and their media mouthpieces. Professor Marandi demonstrates how it's done.

Just as pleasant are the comments beneath the video. Practically every one I browsed through is supportive of the truths spoken by professor Marandi. Seems like NATO / zionist troll and bot armies somehow managed to overlook this one.

Attachments

• m_.jpg
    m_.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
This is how you talk to imperialist NATO regimes and their media mouthpieces. Professor Marandi shows how it's done.

Just as delightful are the comments beneath the video. Practically every comment I browsed through is supportive of the truths spoken by professor Marandi. Seems like NATO / zionist troll and bot armies somehow overlooked this one.
I've watched that and i wonder if the aggressiveness of the interviewer is done on purpose for the show or is he really coping like that?

It was easy for Marandi to own him, the only thing i consider a little default on Marandi is that he does a little too much come back on the western support of Saddam, i mean he should answer the question then doing the reminders, he shouldn't derivate from the question then at the end coming on it, this can be used as a counterargument that Marandi always compares with western regimes and does "whataboutism", if he removes that reflex of going back to Ir-Iq war and always talking of other regimes at each question he would be perfect, it was no need to go on western regimes, at each questions he owned him

For Anti-Iran activities.

We can’t even control anti-Iran activities in our cities. Now you want to start an external conflict?

Entire world would arm Azeribajian against us and drain our already depleted war chest/coffers.

Play chess not checkers.

We can’t even control anti-Iran activities in our cities. Now you want to start an external conflict?

Entire world would arm Azeribajian against us and drain our already depleted war chest/coffers.

Play chess not checkers.
Why entering in a war with them? while we could support Armenia? we just gotta support integrity of Armenia borders ... and besides Azerbaijan's main supporter is Turkey which has got its own headaches from Greece (armed with the US left and right) to inflation, also Russia would not be pleased to see its connection with Iran would be cut by NATO ... while Turkey needs Iran and Russia in Syria too and also is depended on gas ...
Besides all there are many in Azerbaijan whom wanna return to motherland.

Back
Top Bottom