What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

They were not born in the dormitories nor had they spent their entire lives there. The satellite broadcasts' direct or indirect impact on segments of the Iranian population at that period in time was very real already, and liberal pro-reformist students were one of the groups most exposed.

This is without taking into account that the reformist front in Iran had been spreading the exact same liberal ideas and heavily influencing those students.
the unrest started over one single matter , the closing of Salam newspaper , until one week earlier nobody taught it would be closed . so no they didn't had time to get indoctrinated over it. and so poof, your usual indoctrination theory become void
Functions can overlap. And uniforms can look similar from afar. Also Iranian forces in general are not known for perfect garment uniformization.

Last but not least, every firearm in service with Iranian law enforcement, including shotguns, can use non-lethal munitions.
not to me that i was conscripted in police and worked close to both group for two years and no i won't mistake them from 2m, so again that theory of yours become void
Facts are facts. And I referenced a series of concrete ones.

Not really, they are corroborated and documented as solidly as possible.

NATO regimes and their media lie systematically.

It implies that it's a plausible hypothesis which must seriously be looked at.

There's no precedent for Press TV killing anyone. But countless cases of NATO intelligence services murdering opponents.

I presented a plausible explanation grounded in hard facts, whose rationale is spotless.

The NATO version you're endorsing however, entirely based as it is on two sets of unverified claims by Turkey's police and judicial authorities, is as questionable as it gets.

No evidence in support of such an accusation.

In light of available facts, all this shows is an apparent preference on your part for the narratives peddled by NATO regimes over the declarations of Iranian state media and their journalists.
as I said your fact can get summarized in plausible , might , probably and possibility , not a single fact , i can cure a blind but not some one who simulate blindness . i won't comment on the matter , don't care what you think , said all that must be said and you did not provide even a single fact . and the police reports and all the family interviews are there for anybody who is interested in truth not conspiracy theories driven with political agenda

It's really sad to see more than 150 people die trying to imitate a meaningless ritual from the other side of the world. It's also sad to see 4 Iranians die trying to imitate their imitation.
its a festival , a feast , you can't blame people want to for some hours empty the steam , and be happy. the blame is on organizers of the event that didn't provided adequate safety measures .

3622816.jpg

3622815.jpg

👍👍

Russia has struck several power plants throughout Ukraine yet again. There was a power outage in Kiev which lasted for several hours. Expensive western air defense systems have made no difference whatsoever.

The mayor of Kiev, former boxer Vitali Klitschko says that without generators and blankets, that Ukrainians will freeze to death this winter. Now Russia is waging war like NATO. With Ukraine's water, electricity, fuel and grain cut off, the country is on the breaking point.

Last edited:
80% of people in Kiev are currently without water

the unrest started over one single matter , the closing of Salam newspaper , until one week earlier nobody taught it would be closed . so no they didn't had time to get indoctrinated over it. and so poof, your usual indoctrination theory become void

They had ample time to get indoctrinated by liberal ideas and by reformists into supporting their subversive agenda. Your attempted equivocation is thoroughly deprived of significance.

not to me that i was conscripted in police and worked close to both group for two years and no i won't mistake them from 2m, so again that theory of yours become void

Nothing of what I wrote is voided, namely:

1) Functions can overlap.
2) There is imperfect garment uniformization in Iran. In other terms, whether someone served in a particular force or not, a uniform per se cannot be considered as a fully conclusive indicator when it comes to ascertaining what corps or unit a particular trooper belongs to.
3) Weapons carried by law enforcement, including shotguns, can bear non-lethal ammunition.

as I said your fact can get summarized in plausible , might , probably and possibility , not a single fact , i can cure a blind but not some one who simulate blindness . i won't comment on the matter , don't care what you think , said all that must be said and you did not provide even a single fact . and the police reports and all the family interviews are there for anybody who is interested in truth not conspiracy theories driven with political agenda

Claims by the Turkish police and judiciary in a suspicious matter hardly qualify as factual unless independently verified, which has not been the case here. So the version of the story spread by NATO regimes, their mouthpieces and affiliated propagandists can't be validated.

What the established, known facts show, is that the circumstances of her demise are extremely dodgy. The plausibility of the Press TV correspondent having fallen victim to the intelligence services threatening her, as per her declaration two days prior, is high.

its a festival , a feast , you can't blame people want to for some hours empty the steam , and be happy. the blame is on organizers of the event that didn't provided adequate safety measures .

When the risks are known, participants' responsibility is engaged.

Last edited:
in zahedan Jaish al adl attacked a police station and they opened fire on every body and your rationalization is funny , there are videos that show they attack people who had nothing to do with protest , there are videos that show they break the door of the houses and go inside them against the law and .......
don't come here and say they are blameless , the day the head of tehra n police come on TV and lied that the police is unarmed , i myself saw them in San'at square with shot gun.

the protest then was over the closure of Salam newspaper and had nothing to do with satellite , hijab aor anything and they were mainly university students and i assure you there was no satellite tv in university dormitories

proven conspiracy theories

then PressTV lied , and it wasn't the first time .

yes by your logic if a journalist work for iran can't have accident . the cousin claimed accident two times . so if she lied why nobody ask her why she lied ?

there is the cousin interviews , the police reports and the accident photos.
on other hand there is zero evidence supporting Press TV lies

and i discussed this matter more than enough with you over 2-3 week . from now you can discuss press tv lies with yourself .my answers to all of them are in previous pages .

These clowns in the streets are creating opportunities for the terrorists. You cannot maneuver around that with words.

When the risks are known, the participants' responsibility is engaged.
what about mena incident ?
who was responsible , KSA or the people who went for Haj
what about stampede at Mr. Suleimani funeral? who was responsible for that ?
These clowns in the streets are creating opportunities for the terrorists. You cannot maneuver around that with words.
tell this to the ones who closed all other doors for the people on the street .
the divide between government and people make room for opportunists , when people don't consider government from themselves the door for opportunists will be opened

Yes because Ukrainian nationalism is defined by Banderism. Zelensky cracking down on Banderites would put him at risk so he overlooks it and continues his jester act for westoids. It's symbiotic.

Sure.

what about mena incident ?
who was responsible , KSA or the people who went for Haj
what about stampede at Mr. Suleimani funeral? who was responsible for that ?

To reiterate, it depends on whether participants are informed about the risks involved. And engaged responsibility doesn't necessarily imply that the latter isn't shared. This said, some will accept such a risk in order to perform a religious duty, others in order to indulge in culturally alien, consumerist festivals designed to offer them illusory relief from their condition as slaves to totalitarian capitalist-imperialist exploitation. Different people have different values.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom