What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

20221103_153620.jpg

20221103_153642.jpg

ویروس کشته سازی غرب که خود خانواده ها تکذیب میکنن

برای تجزیه و ضعیف کردن ایران ولی غرب پدرسگ کور خونده ..

الان زمان جنگ جهانی اول و دوم نیست که بیان ایران رو اشغال کنن و ميليون ها هم وطن رو بکشن

Why entering in a war with them? while we could support Armenia? we just gotta support integrity of Armenia borders ... and besides Azerbaijan's main supporter is Turkey which has got its own headaches from Greece (armed with the US left and right) to inflation, also Russia would not be pleased to see its connection with Iran would be cut by NATO ... while Turkey needs Iran and Russia in Syria too and also is depended on gas ...
Besides all there are many in Azerbaijan whom wanna return to motherland.

Russia would love nothing more than Turkey and Iran to butt heads. It will collect Iran’s gas consumption by taking on Turkey as a major client.

So don’t think here that Russia and Iran are strategic partners. This marriage of convenience can end at any time. I still do not trust Russia one iota.

Russia, Armenia, Azerbaijan just worked out a peace deal. Pelosi recently went to Armenia to send Azerbaijan / Turkey a stern warning. I doubt if the Baku gov will invade Armenia since it would lead to EU, US sanctions and there are Russian peacekeepers presently deployed throughout Armenian territory. Turkey has its own problems with its dire economy, massive inflation and tensions with Greece, NATO, EU over various issues. Iran has internal issues at home with endless violent protests. Russia is stuck in Ukraine and winter is approaching. Nothing will happen for the time being. All sides will continue to play their geopolitical games.

We can’t even control anti-Iran activities in our cities. Now you want to start an external conflict?

Entire world would arm Azeribajian against us and drain our already depleted war chest/coffers.

Play chess not checkers.

Last edited:
Russia would love nothing more than Turkey and Iran to butt heads. It will collect Iran’s gas consumption by taking on Turkey as a major client.

So don’t think here that Russia and Iran are strategic partners. This marriage of convenience can end at any time. I still do not trust Russia one iota.
Me neither ... I just named some factors over this issue to make my point that every players in the game has got its own internal and external problems and it is not only Iran that busy. Turkey has got inflation, Kurds, Greece and so on ... If Russia loses Caucasus region then it'd be circled by NATO; China, Russia and Iran corridors & security would be jeopardized. I disagree that Russia would love nothing more than Turkey and Iran to butt heads because Russia can not afford to lose Iran as of now it's got no one else to rely unless some miracles happen to restore EU_Russia relations, doubtful if the US let it happen. Right now Turkey is becoming Russia gas hub and also imports gas from Azarbayejan more than it imports from Iran. In case of war no gas would go in that way.
FdXJjlKaIAEpxL1.jpg
In short time we should arm Armenia, even build military base there and meanwhile work on diplomacy to help Azerbayejan to be connected to Nakhjavan through Iranian and Armanian routes and roads to be a win win game as we supported them in tacking back their lands.
But in case of war Iran gotta react and pound in way that naft dar biad.

That's just one upside on a long list of downsides. Overall geopolitical situation would still be negative for Russia in a hypothetical Iran-Turkey showdown.

This does not look good for the Islamic Republic. These protests are not going away. This might not be the end, but it might very well be the beginning of the end. Only time will tell.

There are so many videos, It's honestly impossible to list them all.

Last edited:
Iran-Air Concorde 1-72 scale airline display model by Westway Models england
SST a.jpg

A reminder of a very different time in aviation.......and in iran.
SST b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom