What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

LOL

So funny LOL

HAHA.jpg

Last edited:
The nation is on the verge of anarchy, a civil war or a coup. This might not be the end, but I'm a keen student of history and based on what we're winessing, it certainly looks like the beginning of the end for the Islamic Republic. It might take years, another decade or more, but the way things are going, I just can't see this regime sustaining itself for much longer.

Honestly I would much prefer a government of technocrats/nationalists backed by IRGC/military elements rather than these incompetent mullahs. These violent protests are completely their fault. The stagnating economy is completely their fault.

This government has had 40+ years to implement their policies and we see the end result. Iran can never and will never live up to its full potential, economically or otherwise under their leadership. The worst part is how they constantly make excuses, constantly using deflection tactics and playing the blame game, which is frankly pathetic. At the end of the day it's their choices, their decision making which has led to the current state of affairs.

The government orchestrates massive pro government rallies like this but honestly they don't mean much. My uncle works at the University of Tehran. He's told me that every time there is a pro government march, they give him an ultimatum, take part or he's fired.

My father used to go to University in Iran decades ago. He says that as a student, he was told that attendance in these marches/rallies was mandatory. If he did not attend, he would be expelled. The same thing goes for people who work in government backed or funded institutions. I mean sure there are still lots of people that genuinely support this government but honestly the numbers in these rallies are over inflated.
Please do not spew nonsense. You are no 'student of history'. You're just running around like a chicken with no head. A head that is socially engineered off. The IRI is brilliantly managing both the home and abroad fronts

And no friend of Iran uses the term ‘regime’ in elevated conversation. Dark mark for you..

Last edited:
Please do not spew nonsense. You are no 'student of history'. You're just running around like a chicken with no head. A head that is socially engineered off. The IRI is brilliantly managing both the home and abroad fronts

And no friend of Iran uses the term ‘regime’ in elevated conversation. Dark mark for you..
About regime part , well i taught my iranian friend on telegram about the same thing.
He is from isfahan, and worried about his medical entrance exams .
Well , while talking to me he repeatedly used the term " regime " .
I then reprimanded him that, American lexicon has done something with his mind .
Fellow got angry , I then said to him to use either " government " or " administration "
When talking to anybody about iran .
Regime is a deligitimizing term ,uniquely used by west .

About regime part , well i taught my iranian friend on telegram about the same thing.
He is from isfahan, and worried about his medical entrance exams .
Well , while talking to me he repeatedly used the term " regime " .
I then reprimanded him that, American lexicon has done something with his mind .
Fellow got angry , I then said to him to use either " government " or " administration "
When talking to anybody about iran .
Regime is a deligitimizing term ,uniquely used by west .

Ahhh! A student of history!

The protests while probably the worst since CIA backed color revolution of 2010, is economically not yet jeopardizing the government.

Workers, Bazaar, and businesses continue to operate. Thus economically no pressure on government for changes or potentially an IRGC led “remodeling” of current Islamic Republic governance structure.
Good points - from what i understand, as an outsider, Iranian society mainly seems to have 2 large, active and agigated sectors- the Pious, conservative Iranians and the pro-West, wanna change genders and thinks everything the West does is good and emulatable, but i think the former is larger still, the latter is just louder , more angry, and supported by the West, which helps them a bit.

Also, protests are in "some" Iranian cities, which from maps shows you that MANY Iranian cities dont have protests going on , and i think that matters, because there are many of them not protesting actively as a few other cities in part of Iran close to Iraq especially.

Do you guys think Iran in the future under the same government, or if the mullahs leave for a better administration but IRGC stays, that Iran cooperate with Israel?

With Iran expertise and Israel having access to US technology at will, they could do the same as they did with China for the J-10 but in others spheres, for example making ATGMs, cruise missiles and ballistic missiles, Israel could force US to give them last gen engines and helicopter engines with F-35 and B-21+future 6th gen stealth fighter also warship and radar tech and transit them to Iran for money or sharing workforce, Israel hasn't manpower or workforce so Iran can remedy to it while Israel would squeeze the US and threat them to give their last technologies, Israel send them to Iran via intermediary, then Iran makes them, it could propel Iran to the moon

With Iran expertise and Israel having access to US technology at will
No, despite what so many people think "Israel" does not control the US but rather the other way around. They use US planes because they are forbidden from developing any of their own so that the defense contractor oligarchs in the US will have guaranteed markets. They cannot (and wouldn't anyways) demand top of the line American tech with the intention of transferring it to a 3rd party. The US-"Israel" relationship is not very different from what the US-Shah relationship was.

Do you guys think Iran in the future under the same government, or if the mullahs leave for a better administration but IRGC stays, that Iran cooperate with Israel?

With Iran expertise and Israel having access to US technology at will, they could do the same as they did with China for the J-10 but in others spheres, for example making ATGMs, cruise missiles and ballistic missiles, Israel could force US to give them last gen engines and helicopter engines with F-35 and B-21+future 6th gen stealth fighter also warship and radar tech and transit them to Iran for money or sharing workforce, Israel hasn't manpower or workforce so Iran can remedy to it while Israel would squeeze the US and threat them to give their last technologies, Israel send them to Iran via intermediary, then Iran makes them, it could propel Iran to the moon
well in Iran also terms such as Zionist occupying Regime or Apartheid Regime or Vichy Regime is used so well I doubt it specifically only used by west

doubt the explosion was powerful enough to destroy it

Maybe we should add an Improbable Irrelevance thread for these ‘questions’.

Back
Top Bottom