What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Reflexes slow? He was shot from behind. He’s not Spider-Man.

View attachment 860544

View attachment 860545

shinzo-abe-home-made-gun-feat-image.jpg

The man was watching the speech behind Abe. Then at some point slowly walked up and fired two shots likely a slug bullet in a homemade sawed off shotgun design. I watched the video he got shot way too fast for someone to react, he was still talking when the was gun was fired.

The venue was too open and people allowed to be too close from all directions. So this isn’t bodyguards fault, it’s the fault of the head of his security detail planning this. The threat of a gun was not taken into account considering there have been only 10 year to date gun cases in Japan in 2022 and 8 of them were gang related.

So the guards were there to prevent a knife attack (more common) or a heckler getting too close.
i saw the video on tv , to me looked like the second bullet hit him, don't knew but seemed after the first bullet , he stood and wanted to see what happened

He should have had a bullet proof vest and the bodyguards should have covered him as soon as they heard the first shot. However as others have pointed out, in Japan there are very few cases of gun violence and at first it almost sounded like a firecracker going off since the gun was homemade. Anyways it is what it is.

i saw the video on tv , to me looked like the second bullet hit him, don't knew but seemed after the first bullet , he stood and wanted to see what happened

Corruption in Ukraine. A hairdresser without any relevant experience gets a high paying government post. Officially she gets paid 3 times as much as Zelensky. Or should I call him "Elensky" LOL

25-Year-Old Girl Without Any Experience Appointed Deputy Minister Of European Integration In Ukraine​

1657527645944.png
1657530103492.png

The assistant of the former Minister of Education. WOW very educational. LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Is anyone having trouble with the Pak Def on mobile? works on the web browser. @waz

Corruption in Ukraine. A hairdresser without any relevant experience gets a high paying government post. Officially she gets paid 3 times as much as Zelensky. Or should I call him "Elensky" LOL

https://southfront.org/25-year-old-...-minister-of-european-integration-in-ukraine/

25-Year-Old Girl Without Any Experience Appointed Deputy Minister Of European Integration In Ukraine​

1657527645944.png
1657530103492.png

The assistant of the former Minister of Education. WOW very educational. LOL
honestly some of these former USSR republics specially in Ukraine area have some strange taste in selecting people in cultural and education ministry
wasn't it Donetsk that after independence in 2014 choose a model named Natalia Voronina as their cultural minister
and let not talk about Irina Filatova Cultural minister of Lugansk in 2014...

Last edited by a moderator:
honestly some of these former USSR republics specially in Ukraine area have some strange taste in selecting people in cultural and education ministry
wasn't it Donetsk that after independence in 2014 choose a model named Natalia Voronina as their cultural minister
Deprived for so many years from having a decent life under soviet union they now equate glamor with competence...by the time they learn more there will be no country left ...Zelinski will see into it..lol

Report in Al Jazeera:

India next year will overtake China in population
Largest population increase within next few decades will be in 8 countries only..6 are in Africa two in Asia ..India and Pakistan..wow..Egypt in Africa...how are they going to feed this population increase...

I wonder if, those flights to Russia a while back were infact UAV equipment. It takes time to train and setup, so either this is completely new news, or it has been a longer time in the making but is only revealing itself now.

I will only believe when I see though.

Incredible that Shinzo Abe didn't have a bullet proof vest or bodyguards covering his back. His bodyguards also took too long to react and so did Abe, not getting onto the ground on time.

It was terrible to see that. His security details must've been on the lower end like the C team or something since he is a former PM, either way, terrible reaction time and no one was covering his back at all.

Full speech. Interesting how he informed the press, almost as an after though near the end. He said they believe that training sessions will begin in early July. If this is true, then training sessions are likely underway now. This might actually explain what those previous shipments from Iran to Russia were all about. If this is real, then this deal was likely signed months ago and it could be part of a broader deal for Iran to procure fighter jets, air defense systems and other hardware.

Now here's the thing. The Russians have a UAV industry of their own. They produce reconnaissance drones (Orlan-10), kamikaze (KUB-BLA), multirole (Orion), stealth drones (Okhotnik), but the issue here is that the Russians never produced UAVs on a large scale, except for the Orlan-10.

Regardless much of their preexisting stock has likely been depleted in Ukraine. Western backed sanctioned might have also disrupted their attempts to mass produce more in a timely manner. Iran currently has over 1000x UAVs in active service. Iran has also been subject to US sanctions for years now and so its entire supply chain and assembly lines are designed to function despite sanctions.

Can Russia produce UAVs and are they producing more for Ukraine ? Yes, but this is a time sensitive issue. The Russians should have invested more heavily in their UAV industry and right now they're wishing that they had, but regardless Iran's UAVs are battle tested and their only options now are China and Iran. Realistically the Chinese might be reluctant because of the threat of sanctions. Iran on the other hand is already being sanctioned by the west and so the west has no leverage in this regard.

If anything this is an excellent opportunity for Iran in more ways than one. Iran can earn extra revenue, cement closer military ties with Russia. Not to mention the fact that this would be a great advertisement for Iranian weapons and potentially an opportunity to test various platforms in a high intensity conflict involving the most powerful nations in the world . Iranian drones have already proven their worth in Syria, Ethiopia, Yemen, but this is a different kind of conflict

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom