What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Isn't a Hummer kind of fragile, even for a light tactical vehicle? It doesn't seem like it could stop 14.5 mm rounds.

(Sorry, HUMVEE - I'm aware the Hummer is an unarmoured civilian variant.)

Those were pre-2006ish variants.

Then they were uparmoured to provide better protection to the crew from EFP’s that were slaughtering them.

I think it’s much more protection than the Iranian “Aras” (Iranian version of Humvee) or whatever it’s called and certainly better than the open canopy fragile Safir tactical vehicle.

Russian travel insiders explore Iran on fam tour

TEHRAN –A group of 15 Russian travel insiders has recently arrived in Iran for a five-day familiarization tour, CHTN reported on Wednesday.
The group, which entered the Islamic Republic on Tuesday, is scheduled to visit travel destinations in the provinces of Tehran, Isfahan, and Fars, the report added.

They will visit Nasir al-Molk Mosque, commonly known as “The Pink Mosque”, Karim Khan Citadel (locally known as Arg-e Karim Khan), UNESCO-designated Pasargadae, Sheikh Lotfollah Mosque, Ali Qapu Palace, and some other tourist attractions.

A key goal of the tour is to introduce and promote the country’s tourism potential in the post-coronavirus era.

One of the main programs of the foreign tourism marketing section of the tourism ministry is to organize fam tours of the target tourism market countries in order to provide their people with an opportunity to visit and become familiar with Iran’s tourism capability.

The average of international travels to and from Iran fell by 80 percent during the Iranian calendar year 1399 (ended on March 20, 2021) from a year earlier caused by various coronavirus restrictions.end
.....................................................................................
1401031816245833625494864.jpg

1401031816245793025494864.jpg

1401031816245785225494864.jpg

1401031816245889925494864.jpg

1401031816245935225494864.jpg

1401031816250097725494864.jpg

140103181625013925494864.jpg

Last edited:
If western "news" removed all the metaphors, bullshit, and propaganda. This is what it looks like in RAW form. and itS hilarious

good to see some people are starting to see the extreme levels of propaganda they are subjected to in the west.

Iranian drone perished Israeli agents in erbil:

We should kill these agents in other areas such as Baku, Bahrain, uae (Arinana/ Zarkuh) and Turkey as well as

I am not sure if such a thing happened or not but why in Arbil? not in Tel Aviv?

I am not sure if such a thing happened or not but why in Arbil? not in Tel Aviv?

It “probably” didn’t happen.

The source was one reporter from Lebanon who said the operatives name was “passed a fart” when translated.

Intel sky Twitter account picked it up and ran it. Then everyone made fun of him for not realizing the name is a troll name. He deleted his initial tweet.

Unlike the missile compound attack when multiple western sources hinted that something was there and it wasn’t just an oil executives summer villa. No other sources on this alleged attack other than the one reporter in Lebanon who didn’t say where he got his info.

The source was one reporter from Lebanon who said the operatives name was “passed a fart” when translated.

Intel sky Twitter account picked it up and ran it. Then everyone made fun of him for not realizing the name is a troll name. He deleted his initial tweet.

Unlike the missile compound attack when multiple western sources hinted that something was there and it wasn’t just an oil executives summer villa. No other sources on this alleged attack other than the one reporter in Lebanon who didn’t say where he got his info.
Releasing such a news just decrease the credibility and I can not understand the reason behind it ..

This wasn't done by Iran at all but by Kataib Hezbollah.

Worse, the Damascus airport has been badly bombed such that all flights are cancelled. No word on when the damages will be repaired and normal operations resumed.

Last edited:
It's tempting, but Iran isn't a smuggler, also such move will soften Afghanistan over other more important issues, like water.

Nice and wise decision from Iran 👍
Water is becoming a major cause of strain for Iran and the rest of the region and I believe conflict with Afghanistan over it is inevitable. Water usage in Iran already needs major reforms and intervention. I'm sure the Taliban can and will be incentivized by certain third party actors to cut off water supplies to exacerbate the internal conditions within the country. But you may be right, we will see I suppose.

Water is becoming a major cause of strain for Iran and the rest of the region and I believe conflict with Afghanistan over it is inevitable.
Depends on many factors

Water usage in Iran already needs major reforms and intervention.
That's what I understood from many Iranians users
I'm sure the Taliban can and will be incentivized by certain third party actors to cut off water supplies to exacerbate the internal conditions within the country.
You can bet all you money on this 😁

But you may be right, we will see I suppose.
Iranian regime is smart, patient and clairvoyant, they can deal with Taliban just like dealt with Azerbaijan, UAE, Qatar, .....

Releasing such a news just decrease the credibility and I can not understand the reason behind it ..

You see the West do the same thing using Saudi or PG Arab newspapers. Like the one that said Israeli F-35’s had flew in Iranian airspace. Even though at the time no Israeli F-35 could fly to Iran without a refueling plane and they didn’t even have the one needed to refuel the F-35 in their inventory!

So both sides engage in Psych Ops. This was a poor one, I feel like someone fed the Lebanon reporter bogus info and he didn’t realize the irony of the agents name (since it was in Hebrew).

Also Mossad Handlers aren’t driving around in Iraq which is one of the most volatile regions (ISIS, PMUs, Sunni miltias, Kurds, Iranian Quds Force, etc) in crappy knock off sedans.

This wasn't done by Iran at all but by Kataib Hezbollah. Those retarded monkeys **** everything up when allowed to function independently.

Worse, the Damascus airport has been badly bombed such that all flights are cancelled. No word on when the damages will be repaired and normal operations resumed.

Kataib HZ is one of the more capable units under Iranian guidance with experience in fighting in syria and against ISIS.

Nonetheless, losing Solemani and the head of PMU really caused a lack of centralized figure to keep all the different factions in check. You see an uptick of more rogue operations than you did before.

Water is becoming a major cause of strain for Iran and the rest of the region and I believe conflict with Afghanistan over it is inevitable. Water usage in Iran already needs major reforms and intervention. I'm sure the Taliban can and will be incentivized by certain third party actors to cut off water supplies to exacerbate the internal conditions within the country. But you may be right, we will see I suppose.

Iran has issues with Turkey and Iraq as well over water disputes. The region is becoming agigtated.

Global warming might make the Middle East even more desert like. Iran already lacks “green” land for much of its terrain.

Like I said, people are underestimating how important it will be to secure your own water sources in the coming half century.

200 years u were colonized outnumbering British 1000 to 1 🤣 Iran was never colonized by the British was it ?

Btw that was after Nadir Shah butchered ur people and pillaged ur nation blind. The British had easy pickings after that.

The (Chinese) chickens neck was drawn by the British and it will make a brilliant snapping sound once it breaks 🤣

Also tell Pakistan how brilliant their tea tasted. Very delicious indeed. LOL 🤣

30% of ur people r illiterate and ur country is most famous for a lack of toilets. Don't talk too much kid.

I can guarantee that once those T-72s r destroyed by RUSSIA that the Ukrainians will claim them as Russian losses. I have no doubt about it.

Another one gone😂

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom