What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

1654996842643.png

Dispatch from "Paradise West"... sexualizing, deliberately confusing children about their gender identity and promoting transsexualism among them. Preparing the ground for the creeping trivialization of paedocriminality. Horrific and disgusting at the same time, yet another crime against minors promoted by regime authorities in the secular liberal west. One would need to be particularly dishonest intellectually to try and spin a fictive story about some equally grave abomination supposedly being authorized or even existing in Iran.

Last edited:
Until this starts having significant impact on technological and economic output of the West, I don't think much focus should be put on this. It's easy to get hopeful that this will weaken the West and leave room for others to take over but I think those who want to challenge the West should focus on their own merits rather than wait for the degeneracy to collapse the Western civilization.

The West is not only still very powerful it's actually sustaining itself from immigrants around the World. They are not having kids but Muslims around the world are ready to take their kids to the West to keep it running. It's never a good idea to underestimate your enemy. We have no idea how high the Western fitna can go. Maybe we are nearing the end or maybe it's just the beginning.
The target of this post is the Iranians who believe we should copy whatever the West is doing "from scalp to toe". People who we in Iran call "Gharb Parast" who cannot fathom anything wrong coming from the liberal west and believe that we should abandon all our culture, religion, tradition ideology in order to become progressive like "kharej".

Until this starts having significant impact on technological and economic output of the West, I don't think much focus should be put on this. It's easy to get hopeful that this will weaken the West and leave room for others to take over but I think those who want to challenge the West should focus on their own merits rather than wait for the degeneracy to collapse the Western civilization.

The West is not only still very powerful it's actually sustaining itself from immigrants around the World. They are not having kids but Muslims around the world are ready to take their kids to the West to keep it running. It's never a good idea to underestimate your enemy. We have no idea how high the Western fitna can go. Maybe we are nearing the end or maybe it's just the beginning.

Indeed, MyNameAintJeff was quicker to respond and the response was spot on. My intended audience are Iranians back home unfamiliar and/or misled about the reality of the western world, which is being sold to them as some sort of a paradisiacal utopia whilst Iran is being portrayed as hell on earth by the enemy's psy-ops mouthpieces. Psy-ops campaign which, I should perhaps remind, is historically unprecedented in scope and magnitude. What Iranians are subjected to in this regard is incomparable to what any other peoples are at this time.

And have no doubt, not only are occurrences such as those I report on guaranteed to repel a significant majority of Iranians (hostile social engineering efforts have not taken quite that much of a toll on our people yet), but moreover there's on average an considerable deficit in acquaintance with these realities among the local Iranian population.

Other than that, I concur with your assessment about our enemies' dangerousness, which is precisely why I'm trying to add my humble contribution in raising awareness.

- - - - -

We hope that maybe they have some sense of decency left inside them, and that will cause them to be revolted by such images

Most of our compatriots surely do. This isn't an aspect to worry about, I believe.

Last edited:
So you think the idea of their kids turning gay will deter them.
Of course they will think seriously about it, many Tunisians return to Homeland when their kids grow up .

If you don't care about the future of your family, then you aren't a good Muslim.

If you think that only the money and materials things matter, your kids will just become like those westerns.

What kind of a chill thread is this ?
Why don't you guys share Iranian english speaking YouTubers, tour spots, eateries etc here ?

I guess it depends on the person. Most will think that it won't be their kid. It's undeniable the quality of life is better in most of the West then let's say Pakistan, I am not sure how things are in Iran or your country. i myself don't plan to leave but the poor quality of life combined with lack of justice makes it so depressing that it gets to you. That's why many doctors, engineers and other professionals leave at the first chance.
May God helps all the Muslims to live decently, unfortunately most of Muslim countries are rules by corrupted regimes, pushing people to leave...

Stupid regimes don't understand that every single one leaving costs a hell of money, you invest in education, wealth care, infrastructures,... to give away your best to the west for free !!!?

At what point do assassinations and sabotage stop Salar-jann? that is essentially what many here (me included) have always been pining to get an answer for or at least an approximation. So many shahids yet the enemy keeps moving right next to our kin as if they're ghosts on the walls of our houses. Efforts to curb their presence bear varying fruit but the fear (at least for me) is that they'll eventually score another big hit that truly sets back Iran's progress in some appreciable way. -- Whilst you are generally correct about Iranian progress across multiple sectors, in-spite of American/Zionist efforts to hinder or outright destroy it. The issue of finding a viable method or way to stop the deaths of Iranians at their hands still remains present. We've seen rather lax-security measures given to lower ranking members of certain national/organizational defense infrastructures. Which doesn't offer much reaffirmation to help those of us who are concerned but that is out of our hands. One can only hope that ongoing improvements in internal security measures are being implemented.

I fully understand "the ends justify the means" argument since Iranians operate under a rather staunch martyrdom ideology (from what I can garner). But even that certainly has its limits no? Could there come a time where these assassinations start to make detrimental in-roads within Iranian leadership, directly affecting how IRGC and other crucial domestic defense industries operate? idk, only time will tell.

Won't shy away from saying this, but I've been an open advocate for an Iranian strike against Israel proper or expanding comprehensive kinetic strikes against Zionist assets wherever Iran can feasibly reach them (since Israel does the same to Iran and its allies routinely). It would be justified and if calibrated correctly, could achieve deterrence or some sort of "relative deterrence". Can't say whether or not this would be the smart decision or rational one, but I do let my emotions get to me from time-to-time.

My sincerest thanks for correcting me on the surnames "Ansari/Entezari". I'm in the States (born and raised) so I don't come across those types of names all too often lol. It does raise the eyebrow slightly as to why there would be such a staunch discrepancy between these two reported names. Ayub Ansari and Ayoob Entezari are two completely different names, you're correct.

(An aside, more of an admission on my part Salar-jan. I must admit that I don't add much to the discourse here on PDF since many of my own talking points range from rehashes of others original thoughts or somewhat emotional rants of my own rooted in ignorance or exaggeration. My intentions with the replies I made to both you and TheImmortal as well as others here are purely mutual with respects to Iran: its security, prosperity and future.

Just needed to get this off my chest.)

I know this was a kind of rant but I have an ongoing thread about potential security threats and how to confront them...granted, my suggested methods are a bit brutal but I do identify reasonably well where slip-ups can occur and only hope someone from Sepah is reading it all.

Back
Top Bottom