What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

⚡️JUST IN⚡
🚨🇮🇷🇮🇱🇺🇸Reports that the US Consulate in Erbil (Iraq) was attacked by UAVs. The last time it was attacked on the night of March 13. 6 missiles were fired from the Khanabad base in Tabriz (Iran). The target was the Israeli intelligence building on its territory🚨

Article: https://www.reuters.com/world/middl...ulate-iraqs-erbil-security-source-2022-06-08/

Video #1:
Video #2:

Thanks for bringing the good news!

Reformists, moderates and assorted 'barandāz' muppets are whining right now :lol: . Their beloved America got slapped... again.

Specious ad hominem type of argument.
no ad hominem type of argument is when you wish something for others but are not willing to live it yourself.
Secondly, one can have the most noble ideology and falter in the face of a more powerful foe. Doesn't mean one's ideology was 'pathetic' at all.
means the guy himself is pathetic

Thirdly, yes in many areas adversaries of the empire are weaker than the latter. In terms of conventional power and financial resources, Korea is an ant in front of the US regime and its allies. When the playing field is not even, corrective measures are fair game, one of them being tighter social control in the face of an enemy whose instruments of propaganda, psychological warfare and social engineering surpass one's own by unfathomable magnitudes.
interestingly the ruling family is exempt from those measures
But it means we should not go out of our way to denounce or mock their system. That's what enemies do.
nonetheless it don't mean we can go and preach their system for our people while living abroad.
Wonder where I am supposed to have claimed such a thing?

Russia and China are current partners of Iran. And that's why western-appeasing liberals with a vassal mindset and opposed to the principles of the Islamic Revolution are attacking Moscow and Beijing day in day out.
what Russia ever gave us , when it protected us from anything?
Oh, Iran received weapons from the USA... I saw you correct anti-Iran users here who were trying to maneuver based on this claim, now you're rehashing it?

You know full well that the criminal US regime was siding with Iraq during the war, and that the only reason they acquiesced to those token, overpriced arms supplies to Iran was because Iran had massively escalated against their interests in Lebanon, so their hand was forced. Nowhere was it a proactive political choice by Washington to sell Iran any weapons.
no matter which side USA was on which i stated in details in relevant topic , we received some weapons from USA . and those weapons were the reason we managed to stop advance of Iraq T-72 tanks and nobody can deny that.
The ones excelling most in "holier than thou" attitudes are secularists and liberals.
certainly ultrareligion ones are the we are holier than tho type , for example ISIS, For example Khavarij, For example Shirazi cult.

No, in the west networked elite paedocriminality is the single most sensitive and censored topic, along with freemasonry. Western regimes will instantly suppress (by way of murder if deemed appropriate) anyone making revelations in this regard.

@_Nabil_ See, what did I tell you, brother? I predicted how the user will reply, and here you have it.

No serial rapes of newborns in Iran. No networked elite paedo-satanist ritual abuse and murders of children in Iran.
It's ok Brother, he's already in ignore list, sorry I don't have enough time to waste on Islam haters, hiding behind some kind of pseudo secularism, and no balls to condemn the abuses on 300.000 kids.

Also i don't have your patience and kindness with lost causes 😊

no ad hominem type of argument is when you wish something for others but are not willing to live it yourself.

A charge like this appeals to feelings rather than to intellect. It therefore falls under the ad hominem category.

means the guy himself is pathetic

It means the enemy was more powerful.

interestingly the ruling family is exempt from those measures

This alleged exemption has not caused any breach to national security (national security which is the actual goal of those measures).

nonetheless it don't mean we can go and preach their system for our people while living abroad.

Why should only locals benefit from the advantages offered by a given political system? Are people in other countries not worthy of it?

what Russia ever gave us , when it protected us from anything?

Russia happens to be a political partner of Iran. It's enough to read the newspapers from time to time to get acquainted with the fact.

no matter which side USA was on which i stated in details in relevant topic , we received some weapons from USA . and those weapons were the reason we managed to stop advance of Iraq T-72 tanks and nobody can deny that.

Iran forced the US to cede some weapons, Washington had no intention of selling Iran anything at all.

What the US did, was to attack the Iranian Navy in the Persian Gulf, down an Iranian civilian airliner, veto a UN Security Council resolution meant to condemn Iraqi use of WMD against Iranian forces, feed Iraq with real time intelligence and satellite images helping it to strike Iranian troops including with chemical weapons.

These things matter a whole lot when assessing the friendliness or enmity of another government vis à vis Iran.

Indian PM calls for expanding ties with Iran

Indian PM calls for expanding ties with Iran
Tehran, IRNA – Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi has called for speeding up efforts to boost his country’s relations with Iran.

Modi, during talks with Iranian Foreign Minister Hossein Amirabdollahian in New Delhi, said that relations between the two countries were less enhanced during the COVID-19 pandemic, expressing hope that the ties will further develop in future.

The Indian prime minister sent greetings to Supreme Leader of Iran’s Islamic Revolution Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei and President Ebrahim Raisi.

Modi referred to cooperation agreements previously signed between the two countries and announced India’s readiness to implement those agreements.

No Bro, allow me to disagree, a secularist won't act like this, a secularist won't defent Christianity or any other religion, and why bringing a case of one pedophilic Muslim?
His religion is US propaganda!

He is a typical brain washed product of West/Reformists' propaganda machine.

So when he sees reports of thousands or hundreds of thousands of such cases in west, he feels that it's his duty to express that one case in Iran, don't look for any other logic or reason!

His religion is US propaganda!

He is a typical brain washed product of West/Reformists' propaganda machine.

So when he sees reports of thousands or hundreds of thousands of such cases in west, he feels that it's his duty to express that one case in Iran, don't look for any other logic or reason!
oh yes there is no such reports about Iran . Got it .
you guys even if your life depends on it can't see defect in yourselves .

interestingly when it come about nationality and national interests some people here think Iran was an empty desert prior to Islam

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom