What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Daily dispatch from "Paradise West", the model society to emulate according to Iranian oppositionists of all shades.

To those obsessively antagonistic towards the Islamic Republic, this right here is the true ugly face of your imaginary western utopia. Wake up and thank God every day for what you have, which spares you horrors like these:

___

Man who raped six-month-old baby is jailed for 16 years

Man to undergo six years of post-release supervision ‘for the protection of the public’

The offending took place over the course of seven months up to August 2019.

By Alison O'Riordan and Isabel Hayes
Fri Feb 26 2021 - 21:36

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/cri...nth-old-baby-is-jailed-for-16-years-1.4496411

___

10 Dec 2021

Father Who Raped His 12-Day-Old Baby Son Sentenced to 24 Years

A father who raped his 12 day old son has been sentenced to 24 years, of which he will only serve 19 in prison, the BBC reports.

___

Runcorn man who raped baby and shared abuse images jailed

Published 11 May

_124674699_garethdavis.jpg

A man who raped a baby and took indecent photographs of another child has been jailed for life.

___

Man Who Raped Baby And Broke Its Ribs Gets Only 4 Years In Prison

By Ellie Kildare

jail.jpg

https://www.bolde.com/man-raped-baby-broke-ribs-4-years-prison/

___

Gatineau Hills man jailed for raping his baby

“It is a crime that is despicable, repugnant. It is totally beyond comprehension,” a judge said.

Author of the article: Gary Dimmock
Publishing date: Apr 02, 2022 • April 2, 2022 • 1 minute read

___

عزیزان خواهشاً تا میتونید اینارو با دوست و آشناهاتون تو ایران در میان بگذارید
اونجا زیاد کسی از واقعیت جامعه غرب خبردار نیست​

Last edited:
Daily dispatch from "Paradise West", the model society to emulate according to Iranian oppositionists of all shades.

To those obsessively antagonistic towards the Islamic Republic, this right here is the true ugly face of your imaginary western utopia. Wake up and thank God every day for what you have, which spares you horrors like these:

___

Man to undergo six years of post-release supervision ‘for the protection of the public’

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/cri...nth-old-baby-is-jailed-for-16-years-1.4496411

___

10 Dec 2021

A father who raped his 12 day old son has been sentenced to 24 years, of which he will only serve 19 in prison, the BBC reports.

___

Published 11 May

A man who raped a baby and took indecent photographs of another child has been jailed for life.

___

By Ellie Kildare

jail.jpg

___

“It is a crime that is despicable, repugnant. It is totally beyond comprehension,” a judge said.

___

Sit on a chair, and Google "Church pedophilia", " Church child abuse" and "Église Pédocriminalité"

I insist on sitting first on a chair, the results will blow your mind .....

And it's probably only 10% of the reality.

No doubt Korea is being demonized unjustly by western totalitarian regimes and their manipulative psy-ops apparatus. In Iran, the liberal fifth column (reformists & moderates) are echoing this propaganda by singling out the Korean one as the supposedly "worst" of all political systems in existence, as opposed to totalitarian liberal democracy of the west, which these same reformists and moderates are advertising in Iran. Hence why they had a book from a female North Korean "dissident" refugee translated into Persian and widely distributed at symbolic and strategic points of sale.

Now I also tend to have some reservations about the Korean model, but they mostly aren't focused on its relatively uncompromising approach to security. However I shall not discuss these, since Iran and Korea have a functional partnership.

When it comes to the Korean-style security architecture, while it might be subject to debate it is certain is that it has proved its efficiency. Generally speaking, the liberal mantra postulating that increased use of force in internal affairs will "necessarily" and "always" backfire or that it "never works" is erroneous. Where is it backfiring in Korea? How is it supposed to have backfired on the government of Joseph Vissarionovich (aka Stalin)? It depends on a string of circumstances, on the legitimacy of policy makers, on context.

North Korean model or not, Iran could do with a slightly lesser degree of leniency vis à vis certain obvious provocateurs, infiltrators, saboteurs, fifth columnists and other traitors, especially those who occupy relatively important functions.
I concur completely. I have more or less an idea what your issues with the DPRK's model are but for similar reasons, I will abstain from commenting on them here.

North Korea has indeed done two things Iran has thus far failed at - responding appropriately to enemy attempts at subversion by retreating behind walls and employing an information smokescreen and sending hunter squads to retrieve and eliminate traitors (although Iran has begun doing this more and more nowadays with varying degrees of success). Closing the country is actually a wonderful method, allowing limited foreign inflow which will be subject to surveillance and uncompromising scrutiny all the time.

Frankly speaking, Iran behaves less like the theocracy/quasi-police state it is and acts more and more like the revolving door state open for all manner of scum to enter/exit as the Pahlavi regime was. Disappointing approach, overall.

___

___

10 Dec 2021

___

Published 11 May

___

By Ellie Kildare

jail.jpg

___

___

I previously answered it

Sit on a chair, and Google "Church pedophilia", " Church child abuse" and "Église Pédocriminalité"

I insist on sitting first on a chair, the results will blow your mind .....

And it's probably only 10% of the reality.
Search somebody called Tousi

I concur completely. I have more or less an idea what your issues with the DPRK's model are but for similar reasons, I will abstain from commenting on them here.

North Korea has indeed done two things Iran has thus far failed at - responding appropriately to enemy attempts at subversion by retreating behind walls and employing an information smokescreen and sending hunter squads to retrieve and eliminate traitors (although Iran has begun doing this more and more nowadays with varying degrees of success). Closing the country is actually a wonderful method, allowing limited foreign inflow which will be subject to surveillance and uncompromising scrutiny all the time.

Frankly speaking, Iran behaves less like the theocracy/quasi-police state it is and acts more and more like the revolving door state open for all manner of scum to enter/exit as the Pahlavi regime was. Disappointing approach, overall.
Wonder why the people who live outside of Iran are the only people who are support N. Korea style of government for iran

Wonder why the people who live outside of Iran are the only people who are support N. Korea style of government for iran
Arrange the "Right Of Return" for me and I'll be more than happy to come and live in the very same system I'm proposing.

Hell son, you can take my place here instead and I'll glad take yours.

Search for somebody called "Jeffrey Epstein".

I previously answered it

I don’t believe that’s the issue. I believe the issue is your certainty of the ‘N. Korea style of government’ flag you wave. Given the ardent propaganda and falsehoods against Iran through the years, why wouldn’t it be a fair assumption the same applies to NK?

Arrange the "Right Of Return" for me and I'll be more than happy to come and live in the very same system I'm proposing.

Hell son, you can take my place here instead and I'll glad take yours.
who prevent Iranian to return ? I myself will gut him cut him in two half and fix him on Azadi tower to be a lesson for others.
and you can give your place to another person

never made any claim on religious or moral ground, everybody knew he is rotten to the core

never made any claim on religious or moral ground, everybody knew he is rotten to the core
I don’t believe that’s the issue. I believe the issue is your certainty of the ‘N. Korea style of government’ flag you wave. Given the ardent propaganda and falsehoods against Iran through the years, why wouldn’t it be a fair assumption the same applies to NK?
because even north korea friends admit there is something wrong with their legal and governing system. punish family for the sin of a person ?
and the rules after their leader death

What's really sort of pathetic and quite telling too, is when reformists in Iran turn more Catholic than the Pope (and by 'Pope' their beloved western regimes are meant), when it comes to demonizing the Korean government as the absolute incarnation of everything that's supposedly wrong. While at the same time being incomparably more lenient towards western vassal states and their crimes.

It's not an accident in any way. The reason Iranian liberals are displaying this sort of double standards is essentially because the DPRK has been a particularly reliable and close partner to Iran since the early 1980's. One of just a handful of governments to side with Iran and extend material help during the 1980-1988 Imposed War. It's the same reason why reformists and moderates tend to vociferate louder against the other major extra-regional partners of Iran, that is China and Russia, than they do against Iran's actual existential enemies (zionist regime, USA and its European allies).

It's all primarily about geostrategic alignment, and about liberals seeking to put an end to the Islamic Republic's principled policy of Resistance against zio-American imperialism, instituted by the 1979 Islamic Revolution and its leader Imam Khomeini, and staunchly pursued by his successor Imam Khamenei. In essence, liberals aim for a return to the conditions prevailing under the toppled Pahlavi monarchy, when Iran like most of its neighbors used to be a "yessir" client of the USA and zionists.

But as seyyed Khamenei correctly stated, this dream of theirs is doomed to remain in the realm of illusions.

blog_1111n%20korea.jpg

Last edited:
because even north korea friends admit there is something wrong with their legal and governing system. punish family for the sin of a person ?
and the rules after their leader death
Come on! Where are you getting this stuff from? Listen, I agree the way NK is presented to us it's not an environment I'd like to live in. But given the outrageous lies we are exposed to on a minute by minute basis both on public media (and right here in the forum) about a country we're both presumably intimate with (we love Iran here on the Islands, BTW), doesn't that presentation bring you any pause at all? It should.

He was a jew and a practicing one.

That rule has been dispensed with since Kim Jong-un came to power. Which era are you in?

It's the same reason why reformists and moderates tend to vociferate louder against other major non-regional partners of Iran, that is China and Russia, than they do against Iran's actual existential enemies (zionist regime, USA and its European allies).

But as seyyed Khamenei correctly stated, this dream of theirs will never come true.

I would nonetheless caution you to treat Russia and China with the utmost suspicion.

We all have a million examples of Russian treachery but China is no less - look at the way they treat North Korea. It's a country and people which they have thousands of years of shared history with but they essentially take bribes from USA to enforce sanctions and keep it on the brink of disaster.

If they can treat their closest neighbour this way, they'll treat everyone else far worse.

Just keep a business relationship with them - they sell goods, we give them dollars and that is that; don't allow their tourists in either.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom