What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

It means the enemy was more powerful.
so the guy was both pathetic and ignorant .

This alleged exemption has not caused any breach to national security
yeah all you dirty peasant work for the security and welfare of ruling family .
wonder how it can be explained according to the teaching of holy prophet and Imam Ali

Why should only locals benefit from the advantages offered by a given political system? Are people in other countries not worthy of it?
well , are you yourself not worthy of it !?

Russia happens to be a political partner of Iran. It's enough to read the newspapers from time to time to get acquainted with the fact.
the partner that happened voted in favor of west in nuclear issue in UN.

Iran forced the US to cede some weapons, Washington had no intention of selling Iran anything at all.
since when buying weapon means ceding weapon . cede weapon is like USA do for Israel and Ukraine , not when we pay twice the price

Last edited:
What the US did, was to attack the Iranian Navy in the Persian Gulf, down an Iranian civilian airliner, veto a UN Security Council resolution meant to condemn Iraqi use of WMD against Iranian forces, feed Iraq with real time intelligence and satellite images helping it to strike Iranian troops including with chemical weapons.
and beside that selling weapon to Iran .
but if we are talking about what they did for Iraq , well I can add several page to the list but that's not what we discussing here

These things matter a whole lot when assessing the friendliness or enmity of another government vis à vis Iran.
still a question remain in my mind , What did USSR or Russia did for us

oh yes there is no such reports about Iran . Got it .
you guys even if your life depends on it can't see defect in yourselves .

interestingly when it come about nationality and national interests some people here think Iran was an empty desert prior to Islam
Oh yes, there are thousands of such reports in Iran (or your fantasies), yet your master's media could only give you one name! so sad!

and beside that selling weapon to Iran .

Not because they would have liked to. And that fundamentally changes everything.

If you pressure an enemy into assisting you against their will, you won't come singing praises of how helpful they were. Quite the no-brainer, really.

still a question remain in my mind , What did USSR or Russia did for us

The USSR was an enemy state, like the US is to this day and will always be.

The Russian Federation on the other hand, is a partner to Islamic Iran. Reading newspapers from time to time, or a book on modern Iranian history might help understanding this.

Incorrect, do read again.

And for national security, which extends to each and everyone. You missed out on that slight detail.

wonder how it can be explained according to the teaching of holy prophet and Imam Ali

Off topic, Korea isn't a Muslim country.

Individualism and self-centered political engagement are not my cup of tea. I'll leave that to liberals.

In favor of the west you say? Well interesting that. So the source of this enmity lies in the west, right? Thanks for confirming my point.

Uh, incorrect. Read again.

And for their own. You missed out on that slight detail.

I don't believe in individualism. I'm not a liberal.

In favor of west you say? Interesting that. So the source of this enmity is in the west, right? Thanks for confirming my point.

Last edited:
Oh yes, there are thousands of such reports in Iran (or your fantasies), yet your master's media could only give you one name! so sad!

Not to mention that when they don't find anything to blow out of proportion, Iran's enemies have be seen fabricating stories from scratch.

So this contention that Iran is covering up the extent of issues like these and that this is why there are fewer such reports about Iran, is simply delusional.

And for national security, which extends to each and everyone. You missed out on that slight detail.
the national security dictate all the wealth of a country gobbled up by a family . well i begin to understand the picture here

but I believe Iran is considered a Muslim country by some people so what you explain the system that you suggest for Iran according to holy prophet and imam Ali tradition

And for their own. You missed out on that slight detail.
for getting less than minimum needed for life , wonder what's its different by definition of modern slavery

I don't believe in individualism. I'm not a liberal.
you see , I can't say beautiful words , I cant right lengthy pieces , i don't have the patience to read them .
I'm a simple person who talk with simple words . and say whatever he experience, so answer a single question instead of making philosophical riddles , are you worthy of living in such environments or not ? if it's so good why not transfer your wealth there and live in such corrupt and inhuman system for several years .

In favor of west you say? Interesting that. So the source of this enmity is in the west, right? Thanks for confirming my point.
no the source is in the fact that for around 400 year Russia then USSR and again Russia see Iran as a competitor in middle east and want to keep Iran weak

the national security dictate all the wealth of a country gobbled up by a family . well i begin to understand the picture here

National security of that country dictates that certain coercive measures be taken. Supposed wealth of the leaders is a different topic altogether. I insist on 'supposed', because here again western propaganda is everything but reliable.

but I believe Iran is considered a Muslim country by some people

Not by you?

so what you explain the system that you suggest for Iran according to holy prophet and imam Ali tradition

I didn't advocate for "peasants" to work for the "wealth of the ruling family". That was not my subject, I commended other aspects of the Korean system. And once again, there's no evidence for these allegations made by the west.

for getting less than minimum needed for life , wonder what's its different by definition of modern slavery

Koreans are living as we speak. And enjoying both security and independence. Something that can't be said of around 95-96% of the world's nations.

you see , I can't say beautiful words , I cant right lengthy pieces , i don't have the patience to read them .
I'm a simple person who talk with simple words .

My words weren't really complex.

and say whatever he experience,

And did those experiences include witnessing near daily mass murder at schools? Systematic sexually harassment in the metro? People getting beaten to a pulp on the streets for no apparent reason at all?

so answer a single question instead of making philosophical riddles , are you worthy of living in such environments or not ? if it's so good why not transfer your wealth there and live in such corrupt and inhuman system for several years .

I answered it before: I'm not important compared to the collectivity. It's a simple principle actually, known as holism.

Last edited:
Two Iranian women reached the peak of Mount Everest

Last month, two Iranian women managed to reach the top of Mount Everest. Afsaneh Hesamifard and Elham Ramezani arrived at the peak on May 14 and 15, respectively, within a 30-day period.

1654780456360.png

1654780495248.png

1654780510445.png

Why? If the army doesn't want it better to sell/give it to allies or even leave it to rot unmaintained in a depot somewhere than give it back to our enemies.

Legal claims. Property of Afghan Government.

They likely kept one or two humvees for R&D of the engine and other parts they think would be valuable.

Why? If the army doesn't want it better to sell/give it to allies or even leave it to rot unmaintained in a depot somewhere than give it back to our enemies.
It's tempting, but Iran isn't a smuggler, also such move will soften Afghanistan over other more important issues, like water.

Nice and wise decision from Iran 👍

Last edited:
Legal claims. Property of Afghan Government.

They likely kept one or two humvees for R&D of the engine and other parts they think would be valuable.
Isn't a Hummer kind of fragile, even for a light tactical vehicle? It doesn't seem like it could stop 14.5 mm rounds.

(Sorry, HUMVEE - I'm aware the Hummer is an unarmoured civilian variant.)

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom