What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

LOL I can't believe that this is actually real but alas it is. America, the land where anything and everything can and will happen I guess. These guys don't seem to have too many brain cells to begin with but after a few rounds of this their levels get depleted rather quickly.

Last edited:
This is just sad. Ukraine training 50 year old women, 20 year old girls, old men with cardboy guns. They don't even have enough bullets for proper training. Like they are literally letting a mom train her 4 year old son with a cardboard ak. Ukrainians should just accept the reality on the ground and negotiate in good faith with Russia, otherwise it's not going to end well. Unfortunately Ukraine has been hijacked by western backed neonazi radicals that actually want to take on Russia.

Watching this is beyond sad. Ukraine is basically being given up as a sacrificial lamb to make Russia look like the big bad bear, so they can justify more economic sanctions, more military / defense spending, more defense contractors selling trillions worth of military gear while the poor get poorer. Eisenhower warned about the military industrial complex and he now it's too late. Afghanistan ? Iraq ? What did America get out of that in the end ? Now China is ahead in hypersonic technology while America has trillions in debt to pay off.

What was their position at the time ?
Why they left.

They had every reason to leave. I am ok with it.
BUT taking photo with Pompeo and supporting Trump made them the SAME as MEK. Exactly the same.

Khatami and his buddies promoted and nurtured them and have not paid the right price yet. There should be a price for nurturing MEK.

This is just looking worse and worse for Ukraine. I mean look at the cohesion and professionalism of Russian troops in this clip compared to the previous video showing Ukraine training 4 year old toddlers and 50 year old grannys with cardboard AKs.

Yes there are some civilians that oppose Russia but once the Russians cut off their source of heat and then roll in and take over right away, are people really going to start sacrificing themselves for a lost cause ? fighting without bullets ? Lots of civilians and women also said they would fight the Taliban but what happened in Afghanistan ?

The truth is I honestly don't believe that Putin wants to stay in Ukraine. He's just going to clean up the neo Nazis and pro NATO militants, install a pro Moscow government and leave. Just remind them whose boss. I mean how can Ukraine even oppose Russia in any meaningful way when Russia supplies all of their heat ? From a geostrategic perspective, Iran should try and use this to its maximum benefit as much as possible when the US imposes harsh sanctions on Russia.

I'm not sure what's happening with the nuclear deal but with the US being so polarized along partisan lines, can any US government really ensure the survival of a long term with Iran ? I'm really doubtful and in the long run, Iran's economy is growing right now, 17 largest in the world by GDP despite sanctions. Why should Iran expose itself to another potential economic shockwave once the US or Trump or whoever tears up the next deal ?

USA is number one in Covid case counts globally. They're undisputed in this regard. Almost at 1 million deaths now.

us.jpg

Just look at these numbers. Unbelievable. 3000 a day dying from Covid. They have no control over this at all.

usa.jpg

A few weeks ago we were seeing 1 million cases a day. This is just astronomical. It's completely and utterly out of control in the United States.

usa1.jpg

Meanwhile Iran is at number 12 globally with 130,000+ deaths from Covid.

irrrr.jpg

The new wave has begun and the case counts are almost as high as the last wave.

ir.jpg

However death counts aren't nearly as high yet. Although numbers do appear to be rising steadily. Very unfortunate.

irr.jpg

laughs.jpg

"Hey, see those books on the shelf? Evil Iranis placed them there completely on purpose to emulate the Indian flag! And to add insult to injury, they made their navy chief sit right in front! How dare they? What more proof do you need that these Persian majoosis are renting out Chabahar to Hindus in order to invade Pakistan? This is yet another crystal clear threat to Pakistan from Farsi mullahs, look! It's all Iran's, Iran's, Iran's fault! Anyone disagreeing is a sectarianist rafidhi who puts sect above nation, and should be dealt with immediately!"

Last edited:
Since "Persian majoosis are renting out Chabahar to Hindus in order to invade Pakistan?";);) Well then I guess Persian Majoosis have to go to Kish island to have some fun in the winter..lol

1644237370035.png

1644237258600.png

1644237284857.png

1644237453246.png

1644237311043.png

1644237333060.png

1644237413691.png

They had every reason to leave. I am ok with it.
BUT taking photo with Pompeo and supporting Trump made them the SAME as MEK. Exactly the same.

Khatami and his buddies promoted and nurtured them and have not paid the right price yet. There should be a price for nurturing MEK.
They wanted to work here but they were not tolerated . What you have expected them to do go in home and sit or wear a chador and on TV and say they are proud that they have hijab but then we see photo of them without hijab drinking beer what about made a wedge between police and people by make them go after boy and girls over hijab and then we suddenly see them in Canada in a mixed gym .

I wonder why you guys never had problem with those . Never post pictures of them .
Wonder when several years ago police if didn't liked hijab of girls would have confiscated their student cards without even think they don't let them enter University dormitory without that card and had to stay on street for the night or go to somebody home you guys never had problem with that ?

Iran has it's own system and culture. They were educated/trained in Iran and grew up in Iran so obviously they knew what choices they had in front of them. However there is a huge difference between being an impartial journalist in the west and becoming an asset for western intelligence agencies (the CIA/Mi6 or Five Eyes) against Iran.

I mean I'm not sure how much they're being paid but even with China there are lots of them. They are foreign funded propagandists pretty much who propagate only negative news about Iran. It's kind of sad but anyways that's the choice they made in life. Maybe they have a grudge against the government, maybe when they get older they will regret it. I'm not sure but anyways.

They wanted to work here but they were not tolerated . What you have expected them to do go in home and sit or wear a chador and on TV and say they are proud that they have hijab but then we see photo of them without hijab drinking beer what about made a wedge between police and people by make them go after boy and girls over hijab and then we suddenly see them in Canada in a mixed gym .

I wonder why you guys never had problem with those . Never post pictures of them .
Wonder when several years ago police if didn't liked hijab of girls would have confiscated their student cards without even think they don't let them enter University dormitory without that card and had to stay on street for the night or go to somebody home you guys never had problem with that ?

Not sure how much of a difference this will make unless a war were to break out. I think that the Saudis have realized that in case of a full blown war, that because of Iran's potent air defense network and massive indigenous missile stockpile/capacity, they are essentially at a disadvantage.

Iran has both mobile and fortified assets when it comes to ballistic missiles and air defenses. As a result the Saudis feel that they would be at a huge disadvantage in case of war when it comes to targeting assets. Therefore they are pumping money into their own missile program so that they could respond in case full scale a war were to break out with Iran.

Well they have a long way to go before they reach parity with Iran, but see now atleast they're starting somewhere and trying. I don't see them developing their own technology for a while. I think that they've essentially purchased a license production deal from China to produce missiles.

Last edited:

You are mixing up Hijab issues with Saddam supporters and Trump supporters.
The west is filled with Iranians who dont like Islam and Hijab and IR.

They have good reasons to hate Mullahs, hijab, etc. I am ok with it.
They can leave and work in the west. Even work with CNN.

The difference is when they team up with Saddam and Trump. When they team up with people who attacked every single Iranian.

MEK is not about Hijab and female rights. It is about terror and power grab through any means.

Back
Top Bottom