What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Putin weakened Russia. I predicted this day for 10 years. Putin watched helplessly as it lost all its last allies (Saddam, Ghaddafi) it used Iran as a negotiating tool for better part of 30 years. It never made true alliances because like reformists in Iran, he was too busy running around trying to kiss the West ***.

Putin’s desperate attempt to be recognized as an equal to the West led him falling for the tricks of the West over and over. Remember when the West placed missile interceptors during Obama admin near Russia and claimed it was to stop “Iranian BM threat”? What a chess move by the US.

In the past 20 years, the West has taken away the last Russian allies and moved right to the Russian border.

Putin may have resurrected the war machine after the collapse of Soviet Union. But the man destroyed Russia’s long term prospects with his insecurities and reliance on cronyism to consolidate power. Russia is weaker than ever against NATO encroachment.

God help Iran if we ever get a leader like Putin.
Russian economy is only 1.6 trillion dollars (GDP nominal) for 148 million people . Compare that to Iran's 1.08 Trrilion dollars for 85 million people..so that is Russia's weakness and hence his desire to be taken seriously by the west...and I agree that was his weakness to trust the West as they chipped away his buffer space...Ironic that he was woken up only when Gen Sulaimani spread the map of Syria in Moscow and told him he will lose Syria also if he does not move his butt...a bit too late now for him...his only way out is to make a Nato like alliance with China, Iran and South America and start to push back the empire...He also has to get rid of his pro Jewish lobby ..that lobby feeds him garbage and prevents him from taking the tough decisions....you never know he may become the "come back kid" of the block..!!

Putin weakened Russia. I predicted this day for 10 years. Putin watched helplessly as it lost all its last allies (Saddam, Ghaddafi) it used Iran as a negotiating tool for better part of 30 years. It never made true alliances because like reformists in Iran, he was too busy running around trying to kiss the West ***.

Putin’s desperate attempt to be recognized as an equal to the West led him falling for the tricks of the West over and over. Remember when the West placed missile interceptors during Obama admin near Russia and claimed it was to stop “Iranian BM threat”? What a chess move by the US.

In the past 20 years, the West has taken away the last Russian allies and moved right to the Russian border.

Putin may have resurrected the war machine after the collapse of Soviet Union. But the man destroyed Russia’s long term prospects with his insecurities and reliance on cronyism to consolidate power. Russia is weaker than ever against NATO encroachment.

A question to Iranians....The guy who killed and decapitated his wife in AHWAZ...is he an Arab Iranian..I am curious..does any one know..

A question to Iranians....The guy who killed and decapitated his wife in AHWAZ...is he an Arab Iranian..I am curious..does any one know..
Yeah he was an Arab guy and he beheaded his wife for cheating on him as it seems.

Too many rumors but all the stories point to cheating by the woman.

What a non sense.

Putin revived Russian dignity. Without him, Russia under pieces of shit like Yeltsin would have become western hoe.

In fact Russia was snoozing after collapse of Soviets. It left core of Russia rattled to roots hence a mostly defensive remnant of that empire.

Putin on one hand tried to stay loyal to own words, to everything that Soviets had signed even everything Yeltsin agreed to. It was a logical approach which was considered as a sign of weakness in western eyes. On the other hand, he tried to connect his major strategies to Euroasian Concept as an alternative to west. Under Putin, Russian Speaking people found hope again, Crimea despite leaving a hefty price at the hands of Russian state, got rid of Neo NAZIs in Kiev and returned to the mother land Russia.

Every insult that you threw at putin could be said about liberal reformists of Iran who worship west 10 times a day.

Yeah he was an Arab guy and he beheaded his wife for cheating on him as it seems.

Too many rumors but all the stories point to cheating by the woman.
I am so mad....Beheading is an "Arab Tradition" ...The story is all over international media and a barbaric act of an Arab borne in Iran is now reflecting upon all of us iranians...I went to school one year in Abadan ..where half the class were Iranian Arabs....not a happy bunch in general :undecided::undecided:

I am so mad....Beheading is an "Arab Tradition" ...The story is all over international media and a barbaric act of an Arab borne in Iran is now reflecting upon all of us iranians...I went to school one year in Abadan ..where half the class were Iranian Arabs....not a happy bunch in general :undecided::undecided:
Arabs are too sensitive about some issues and this was one of them. He shouldn't have beheaded her since it is against the law. Instead he could leave her to the judge.

What is a Iranian-Arab?

What are you talking about ? Putin paid off all of Russia's debts, revived the military and pushed back against NATO expansion. Today Russia has little to no debt and has enough revenue to last two years without any income whatsoever.

What happened to the USSR and then Russia has more to do with the weakness of Gorbachav and then Yeltsin. If the USSR had simply reformed like China instead of switching to capitalism overnight without warning, which badly shocked the system and left millions starving and homeless, they would have been much better off even today.

Yeah a few weeks ago I heard that Iran had sent out 5 million barrels, mostly to China. There is an energy shortage this winter, especially in China, but everywhere in general and prices have soared and have now maxed out. Oil prices are at $90 a barrel.

Against all odds Iran's economy is growing, 17th largest by GDP now, and if this continues in a few years Iran will be doing very well under Raesi's strict watch.

If they can revive the JCPOA Iran's economy will soar but this time they should avoid becoming too reliant on the west and if western companies want to come into Iran, they must provide guarantees backed by security deposits/investments inside Iranian banks.

If not forget it, Iran's economy doesn't need to play a game of teeter totter. Last time it took years to recover from that shock. It's not even worth it for Iran. It was extremely detrimental to peoples livelihoods.

دستگل های شل بازی خاتمی همین توییت معصومه علیگدا و وصل اون به همه مردم ایران

تحویل بگیرید
جناب @Hack-Hook

محصول خاتمی همین آدم ها بود و محورت شرارت شدن و از دیوار سفارتخانه آمریکا بالا رفتن​

Last edited:
Strange comment, I know as Iranian, you get much pressure from Arabs, but you shouldn't fall in this trap and keep your mind clear.

Arab, Jew, Kurd, Persian, ... or any other ethnicities, that guy is still Iranian, so you should stick to your nation unity.

Also as I posted there, it's an Iranian issue as first glance, but in fact it's Islam as a whole the real target of this kind of news.

Unfortunately, many silly Muslims fall to this kind of traps, they think they are attacking Iran or Shia, by their hateful comments, but in fact they are hurting Islam.....

Back
Top Bottom